Boyz II Men's thread

Pengaius

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

EE3531D0C2F01AE82725D2CF284497BDF9D86024

Eclipse probably has a bunch of stuff in her notification box already, so I think the thread has a better chance of survival by hiding in plain sight. As long as she does not check all of her notifications, we will be fine.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Eclipse probably has a bunch of stuff in her notification box already, so I think the thread has a better chance of survival by hiding in plain sight. As long as she does not check all of her notifications, we will be fine.

Nah, I'm not worried about Eclipse locking the topic. I was just posting a meme about my reaction in real life to him saying not to inform a certain mod that this thread exists... By informing said mod that this thread exists.

Besides, nothing remotely NSFW has happened here. Nor anything "manly" either. This topic is more or less a futile/joke attempt to continue a thread that doomed itself.

28 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

I was just posting a meme about my reaction in real life to him saying not to inform a certain mod that this thread exists... By informing said mod that this thread exists.

He is trying to hide the thread in her Notification box. As far as I know, it seems to be working as she has not commented on here yet.

If he did not tag Eclipse maybe she would have been curious about why the Far from the Forest section is so quiet and check.

Edited by XRay

49 minutes ago, XRay said:
1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

He is trying to hide the thread in her Notification box. As far as I know, it seems to be working as she has not commented on here yet.

If he did not tag Eclipse maybe she would have been curious about why the Far from the Forest section is so quiet and check.

Actually eclipse has posted on page 2 of the thread already I'm just making a joke with this whole thread being a really thinly veiled men's thread re-hash. It's just ment to be the men's thread but SFW 

Anyhow y'all know any good tricks for studying?

9 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

I'm just making a joke with this whole thread being a really thinly veiled men's thread re-hash. It's just ment to be the men's thread but SFW 

I know. I am trying to play along.

10 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Actually eclipse has posted on page 2 of the thread already

I must have been blind.

10 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

I make a mental outline and review it mentally sporadically through out the day while I do something else. If I have trouble recalling what I need to know, that means I will need to read that section again.

3 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Actually eclipse has posted on page 2 of the thread already I'm just making a joke with this whole thread being a really thinly veiled men's thread re-hash. It's just ment to be the men's thread but SFW 

SFW, eh? There goes my plans of sharing DC animated fights, then.

3 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Find and/or make a place where you won't be distracted. Remove temptations, and learn how to say "no". If it's not needed or necessary, turn off things like your phone, the computer, the television, etc. If you do need things like a computer for the project, then discipline yourself to say "no" if you notice you are going off topic, searching things up that are unrelated to the task at hand, and/or are overall being distracted. You won't perfect the virtue of self-control overnight, but it's better to develop it now rather than later.

Don't be afraid to use others as resources. Especially if you need to memorize things. Also, if people are more experienced than you on a topic, do not be afraid to ask for help.

Depending on the subject, don't worry if you can't remember every single detail. Some math problems were there simply for a challenge, and some facts during that history lecture won't be on the quiz. However, don't use this as an excuse to be lazy. Diligently review your notes, but don't be afriad if you can't remember everything right off the bat. Get the core details down first, then move on to other areas.

If you notice that you're struggling in a particular area, spend more time working on it. Treating every area equally won't help if you got one area down but weren't as strong in another.

Repetition is boring, but it has a purpose. Repeat something enough times, and you'll find yourself remembering this stuff subconsciously.

Use note cards. Especially if the teacher/professor with let you use them on the test/quiz.

Sometimes the oddest resources are the best. If it's memorable yet informative, don't be afraid to use it. I've actually used this to ace a state and capital quiz in college:

Spoiler

I just realized I forgot to zip my fly. How often does that happen for you guys? I think it happens to me like once every few months or so. It might be higher though since I can only count the instances I noticed.

22 hours ago, Pengaius said:

How's life

Work sucks. Realizing you have work on Monday makes Sunday one of the most depressing days of the week. I cannot wait until I have enough investment built up so I can work part time or just quit work entirely.

I want to spend more time lazing about or cuddling with my kitty, not to mention all the games I want to play and all the places I want to travel to. And if I get a kid in the future, full time work and parenting at the same time is fucking crazy. It is already tough enough with two parents, I am not sure how my mom and single parents out there do it, but it looks like magic since it defies the laws of conservation of energy.

16 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

It's an okay cereal, I haven't had it in a while though.

Found the cereal killer! You are under arrest! You shall not take another Life again!

46 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

I wouldn't be a princess...

Image result for now all of china knows you're here

...I'd be this guy. Dying for a cause higher than I am. With barely any screen-time.

The Mongols did nothing wrong. That is just a propaganda.

You can see him burning down rights and freedom to the build the Great Fire Wall while declaring the poor Mongolian to now be in the land of mass surveillance where everyone knows where everyone else is.

10 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

*slowly chews cereal*

*Gasp* How dare you!?

You have the right to stop your metabolism. Anything you chew and poop can and will be used against you in the court of gastronomic law.

6 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

*increasingly deliberate chewing*

We have a dengerous cereal killer in the loose! I repeat, we have a dangerous cereal killer on the loose! All cereals should get out of their box and drop down onto the floor and stay there for at least 5 seconds! This is not a drill!

Edited by XRay

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

We have a dengerous cereal killer in the loose! I repeat, we have a dangerous cereal killer on the loose! All cereals should get out of their box and drop down onto the floor and stay there for at least 5 seconds! This is not a drill!

*moves cereal boxes to the center of the table*

*between books*

4 hours ago, XRay said:

The Mongols did nothing wrong. That is just a propaganda.

You can see him burning down rights and freedom to the build the Great Fire Wall while declaring the poor Mongolian to now be in the land of mass surveillance where everyone knows where everyone else is.

Image result for double facepalm

Once again, I'm reminded why I don't bother with this thread.