What other franchise would you like to have a crossover with FE?

Chopper...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got Valkyria Chronicles 4 three days ago for my birthday, and, I must say, I think Valkyria Chronicles x Fire Emblem would be a really good idea. 

I'm thinking a game with FE technology and magic (swords, lances, axes, bows, tomes, staves) and a modified version of Valkyria Chronicles' BLiTZ combat system that is suited to melee and ranged combat. I think it would be best that the story use its own unique characters and then include characters from FE and Valkyria Chronicles as bonus characters after beating the main game. 

Classes would be based on FE classes (obviously): lord (for the protagonist), myrmidion, mercenary, fighter, soldier, cavalier, knight, archer, mage, priest, and ballistician (the Shadow Dragon version, not the Fates dlc version, so, gameplay-wise, they'd be more like grenadiers from Valkyria Chronicles 4, but with a catapult). But the level-up system would be like that in Valkyria Chronicles: it happens at the base camp and it affects everyone in the class that you're leveling up. I'm curious as to whether or not they'd be able to implement Pegasus/Wyvern Knights, and, if so, then how that would work. 

Manaketes would likely be to this game what the Valkyria are to Valkyria Chronicles. 

It wouldn't quite be the real-time FE game that IS had been planning for the Wii (for that, I think a crossover with Xenoblade Chronicles would be best suited), but the combination of turn-based strategy and real-time combat offered by a crossover with Valkyria Chronicles would be a great idea.