FE7 HNM Draft: Here Goes Nothing

Epoch5

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karel and (I can't believe I'm doing this and i know i'm crazy) Nino. I just hope 28x doesn't add to turncount or grinding her will be hell. As i believe these are my last picks, my team is bad, what was I thinking xD

Edited by Kubson

Vaida.

EDIT: Started.

Chapter 11 (6/6): Yep. Did a trick I learned from watching Sturm and had Matthew attack the wall on the last turn after Hector attacked the boss.

Chapter 12 (4/10): Hector soloed the top, he crit the boss on Turn 3 EP with the Wolf Beil thus avoiding horribly unreliable Hand Axe strats and/or needing Marcus’ help. We take those. Marcus picked up Dorcas to weigh himself down so that, using an Iron Sword, he’d leave a Merc and Peg on low HP for Lowen to finish, who got a sick level here. Bartre helped!

Chapter 13 (5/15): Ran left. In retrospect, I have no idea why I didn't just go down, but OH WELL i was already at Ch 16 by the time i realized the error of my ways

Bartre killed a Peg on Turn 2 that Hector was 1 Str short of OHKOing, and got Merlinus’ village. Otherwise horses just did horse things.

Chapter 13x (7/22): yeah.

Chapter 14 (4/26): Didn’t deploy Merlinus, the Soldiers go after him otherwise. Marcus obliterated Erik with a crit, we take those, though I’m pretty sure I could’ve finished him off with Hector next turn (he just attacks a Mercenary instead). He took on most of the left side enemies with a Hand Axe afterwards. Lowen killed a few enemies at the start then dealt with the pirates and cav near the village, he couldn’t double the second one so he had to make sure to be in range of them on Turn 3. Bartre sort of followed behind slowly to bait the Soldiers, he did what he needed to admirably.

Chapter 15 (7/33): D e f e n s e. Bartre killed some enemies near the throne room and Lowen killed almost everything else including the boss. He's a beefy boy.

Chapter 16 (5/38): Bought stuff on Turn 1 with Lyns squad and sent a Steel Lance to the convoy so Lowen could OHKO a Myrmidon that gets in his way. Marcus carried Hector over the mountains and Lowen helped him make the trip to the castle more reliable. Bartre just picked up scraps, but they were good scraps.

Farewell Marcus, it was good to have you.

Hector: 8.99, 25 HP, 10 Str, 5 Skl, 7 Spd, 6 Luk, 13 Def, 3 Res, B Axe
Lowen: 14.31, 34 HP, 12 Str, 11 Skl, 13 Spd, 10 Luk, 16 Def, 3 Res, D Swd | B Lnc
Bartre: 8.63, 35 HP, 13 Str, 8 Skl, 8 Spd, 4 Luk, 5 Def, 3 Res, C Axe

Lowen's like +5 on his Defense average, what the hell. The similarity to Tangela is more than just in appearance I suppose. 

Edited by Finalinsanity

8 hours ago, Finalinsanity said:

Lowen: 14.31, 34HP(0), 12 (+2)Str, 11 (+3)Skl, 13 (+3)Spd, 10(+1) Luk, 16(+5) Def, 3(0) Res, D Swd | B Lnc

Is he organic? not trying to throw shade or anything I'm just curious because if so that is easily the best lowen I've ever seen, I feel lucky if the blind wonder breaks even.

Edited by rohanx17