Hello and need some help

Tamamo

Hey guys, I'm new here and and i need help with some AR codes in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. (ik this is the wrong place but i can only post here sorry.)
I'm trying to use a code to modify the support levels for my units and i keep getting an error saying "This action replay simulator does not support codes that modify Action Replay itself."
I followed these steps that suppose to work but i keep getting errors. Did i do something wrong? 

Support Mod Codes

How these work:

1. Start a game with all the Support Codes turned on.
2. Enter a base save and hit Z, then B on controller 2. You'll default to being in the first support slot with a value of 0 for all characters. e.g. Ike's support with Titania (support slot 1) will be 0 regardless of how high it was before.
3. On Controller 2, press L, release, press A. This will add 1 to the support value for the current support slot for all characters. These codes affect all characters at once.
4. Repeat step 3 until you can activate a support conversation.
5. Once you are done with this support slot, press B on Controller 2 to set it back to 0 (you can still only see 5 support conversations unless you reset the slot).
6. On Controller 2, press L, release, press R. This will move you to the next support slot for a character.
7. Now go back to step 3.

This way you can see every support between currently available characters.

Must Be On - Support Mod Codes (donny2112)
92DW-ZBQX-14K53
5PNQ-4D66-UUVDE
EMNK-YWKQ-Z1EN7
U8HR-YBWQ-1JXE9
P1X3-6BUK-ADD0W
HJD9-F1RG-M3ANV
NXR7-H724-CPHEZ
54Y9-WJHJ-N2V3R
KV28-97P2-0Q61P
ZHCY-D991-EP2FQ
MQYA-FMZV-0ETN6
6THG-NFMJ-A4AC0
3671-5MKD-V93WK
A3NU-90N7-A9P07
B5YM-476D-6BTX5

Note: Can't have on Remove -Discipline-, Inf HP Ike's team, Inf HP/99 Exp Ike's team, or Make Game Save Copyable. Also, this affects all characters at once.

Prime Support Changes (P2: L) (donny2112)
HZU8-WUEE-V97G7
FNT1-CFRX-VX5HB
F6MJ-HJ1A-9UFD7

Add 1 to Current Support Level (P2: A) (needs priming) (donny2112)
FG0E-WJB3-DQ1GU
TRZ8-AZDA-TX32G
UQEN-DWAR-7NR1M
XDFA-KH8H-K8APC
HGJF-J031-MVYBZ
E9FZ-A3QA-YCERP

Reset Current Support Level (P2: B ) (donny2112)
QF3A-K4JN-AHVH7
X9JQ-2EXV-1HPWP
CVKC-5A89-YA8CU

Go to next Support Slot (P2: R) (needs priming) (donny2112)
UN2H-QTKT-5KJWX
HJ8X-XQQ4-HRU1X
UQEN-DWAR-7NR1M
XDFA-KH8H-K8APC
E5AF-6ZU1-NAR1M
E9FZ-A3QA-YCERP

Go to first Support Slot (P2: Z) (donny2112)
8B0Y-EFÀG-5V3N4
Y38J-JNCV-1WVG4
KTMX-QWZJ-40570

Basically you need to have two controllers first. Then you need to input in all the codes, not 6. ALL OF THEM.
Each set of codes activates a controller input into some manner of support modifying output.
Follow the button inputs in the step by step part verbatim and it should work fine, methinks.
Note: Supports don't go from C -> B -> A with each cycle of buttons. They go up by 1 chapter count.

Welcome to the Forest, Tamamo!

Hm. I don't know. I'm not versed in this. Sorry. I hope you'll find an answer though.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!