14-year old girl outbenches Nobody!

Junkhead

14 hours ago, eclipse said:

Normally, this would be a warn.  But given the topic. . .I'll let it slide just this once.

no need to take it seriously, I'm just joking with Soul and he's also just joking

50 minutes ago, Nobody said:

no need to take it seriously, I'm just joking with Soul and he's also just joking

15 hours ago, Junkhead said:

You probably think I'm joking.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

who is the real joker here

7 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

nice try lol

The topic and posts sound like a 14 year old G.I.R.L. (guy in real life) though.

7 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

okay it all makes perfect sense now, but then, who is said 14 year-old G.I.R.L.?

I wish it was me. I want to redo my teenage years and ask my school crush out before we went to different high schools.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I wish it was me. I want to redo my teenage years and ask my school crush out before we went to different high schools.

i wanted to just abandon this thread and search for cursed images, but you had to hit the FEEELS button man. c'mon man

21 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

21 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

This.

Oh, yeah:

okay yeah her form (tecnique) is heavily criticised given the massive back arch (I think it gets you closer to the bar, limiting your range of motion) but then she's still 14 year old holding over 300fuckingpounds with her arms. I bet half of those guys can't even quarter-rep that shit without breaking their arms.

also said 14-year old girl is probably 18-19 by now, and apparently she can still bench 250+ with proper form.

5 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

In Russia 14-year old girls outbench grown men.

In Russia people drink tons of vodka to stay warm in winter too, so what's your point lol.