CYL 2 FEH Channel Announced - Aug 20, 8:30 PM

Coolmanio

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guessed that we were gonna get CYL2 this week 'cause we're getting a Voting Gauntet and Forging Bonds over the next 3 weeks when this banner will be running. Glad to be right, now I just gotta hope that the units are good.

Although, this does raise one question: There's a new Grand Hero Battle from September 4 to 11, and since AFAIK GHBs tend to tie into the banner they debut alongside (ie. Fallen Takumi came with Fallen Heroes, Saias came with World of Thracia, Arvis came with Sigurd's banner and Julius came with Genealogy), but I'm not sure who they could really run alongside these four units and have it make sense... unless it's story!Veronica (or, as Jingle Jangle suggested, a Marth).

Hopefully we get to choose a freebie from these four! Mostly 'cause I want Veronica and don't believe she'll come home via summoning!

I was hoping we'd have a little more time before the banner started to digest everything.  I wonder if Veronica is going to just be her normal version.  I imagine they'll try to make one for each color again.

Red: Hector (Sword, something other than Armads, maybe?)

Blue: Ephraim (Lance)

Green: Veronica (Tome)

Gray: Celica (Staff)

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

what could be accomplished with the 2 additional minutes?

Feh: *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

Edited by Johann

Haha, please be the banner in September so I'll have some form of an orb stash. Elincia ran off with all of my orbs ??. I only got 35 orbs and I like all of the characters this time around to the point I might break my f2p status. 

Dammit @Coolmanio, you beat Me to the punch! xD

Guess I'll drop this here.

NUxVU46.png

This is the first time I've ever completed all of the rewards for a TT before the last day, plus this is the most orbs I've every been able to save without spending anything!

In not bragging, I know these are unsubstantial, in just so framing excited!

Hector had better be good and I really hope I can get him for free because the odds of me being able to pull any Hector ever is zero.  I will have about 35 orbs on the 21st and hopefully that will be enough to get both the boys.

Finally! After months of ruminating, round 2 of the Braves will be coming to light. What the theme is, we'll finally know!

Will Hector be toting Armads again?

Will Vax be ticked off by Golden Dagger Celica?

How will Veronica be handled? Just her normal villain stats and weapon? Or something else?

How good will be Ephraim's Garm? Or will I and Duessel not be besmirched by such a thing?

Regardless of what it is, I won't be summoning beyond the expected choose your freebie for this one.

If there is to be color balance, like with CYL1, well Hector = Armads, Ephraim = Garm, and Veronica = Elivagar, cannot happen.

• Colorless: Celica going Golden Dagger sounds like an easy way of getting a Colorless. Brave Veronica as a Staff unit might happen as my second guess. Latona on Ephraim sounds too ridiculous, and the same for the Saint Staff on Hector. Nidhogg Ephraim?
  • Red: If not Armads for Hector, then Durandal (b/c Great Lord Hector can tote swords), would let him go Red. Forblaze or Apocalypse Hector seems too comical to happen. Ephraim with Audhulma or Eirika's Sieglinde don't seem incredible enough to me.
  • Blue: Maltet Hector is possible- we still don't have that Divine Weapon in yet and Hector is a General in FE6. Alternatively, Ephraim keeps his Siegmund or grabs the Vidofnir. Or Celica goes Light with Seraphim.
  • Green: Veronica with her Elivagar. Armads on Hector. Garm on Ephraim. Or even Sacred Excalibur for Ephraim, or Gigascalibur on Hector, or Echoes+ Excalibur on Celica are all possibilities.

They could invent legendary weapons out of the ether like they've done for Lucina twice now, once for her Brave self. But I'm not sure they'll have done this again for anyone else.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

What Time Zone are we pulling this 8:30 from, UTC? Curious as to when it'll actually be for me.

Pacific time. For reference, it's currently 8pm Pacific time so the event is in 24.5 hours.

I had a feeling we'd be getting another after the last one's lack of CYL. They're spoiling us with that owl.

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

What Time Zone are we pulling this 8:30 from, UTC? Curious as to when it'll actually be for me.

If you need your time zone's schedule spelled out, just check the Notifications.

11:30 PM for eastern US coast sucks, but I can still watch it. Still crossing my fingers for axe cav Duessel-mimicking Ephraim. Or at least an Ephraim without a sword or lance.