i am only doing this because i have too

Fortron

hello i am only doing this because i have too well i guess i should introduce myself i am going to be known as fortron i am mainly going to use this site to post lets plays of fire emblem starting with normal games might do some Rom hacks later im sorry if my English is bad because English is not my first language so im doing fire emblem stuff through here because i dont have a good camera my voice sounds awful and my bad speaking would make watching me annoying so i think this is a good introduction so happy that the misspelling detector is around my normal language is Spanish it is close to English but still a but hard for me and canas is my favorite fire emblem character because he is a good character in personality and game play ps i dont know how to leave more messages this is great    

Edited by fortron
some more info

What language is your mother one? Anyway welcome to the forest have fun and don't spam there's someone here whose personal skill is "Spam enmity" and it's very damaging.

Welcome to the Forest, Fortron!

Your english is fine, don't worry too much about it. Plus, being around here, you're probably going to improve it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!