Forging Bonds: Rejecting Destiny

Rezzy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reduced stamina cost is good. 

On first glance it seems an evil decision having only the EX items of the previous events to boost the score, but the regular new accessories are gained pretty fast. I got Hectors helmet (why not Hectors beard??) with my first fight. 

Even the "story" starts slightly better, at least it feels less generic than the "town under attack". Nobody knows why they hide in a tower though, Veronica could use her new mount. 

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

unknown.png

I mean, it’s already got plumes and everything. It’s meant for a flier, thank you very much.

Red one looks great on a lot of units, like Hinoka, Gwendolyn and Lukas

More helmets FEH! More!

Also gave Veronica's crown thing to Lon'qu for now, it looks pretty nice.

And even though the Dancer's Mask was for the last Forging Bonds, I just realised it looks oh so great on Sonya.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

And even though the Dancer's Mask was for the last Forging Bonds, I just realised it looks oh so great on Sonya.

Leon and the Dancer's Mask were made for each other, imo :D

Also, Groom Marth looks nice with the blue helm ^.^

41 minutes ago, Falter said:

How do the multipliers for accessoires work anyway? Do all 4 units need to wear one for maximum gains? Or is one enough?

From Gamepedia

Equipping bonus accessories before going into battle will increase the amount of friendship gained by 25%, and these stack for each bonus accessory equipped.

/Edit: Ninja-cats are worst. 

Edited by mampfoid

41 minutes ago, Falter said:

How do the multipliers for accessoires work anyway? Do all 4 units need to wear one for maximum gains? Or is one enough?

Yes, maximum bonus is with all four units wearing correct accessories. IIRC, it’s +25% per each accessory, up to +100% with four.

EDIT: ninja’d by @mampfoid, my Spd bane be damned.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

EDIT: ninja’d by @mampfoid, my Spd bane be damned.

Lol, I thought it the other way around. Java-Script stuff showed your entry before mine (see my edit), a page refresh showed the right order then. 

Edited by mampfoid

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Why can Black Knight wear the Helms...?

It's because his helmet is counted as his head on the sprite, not as a separate thing, I'm guessing. I don't know how sprites work, but I think some people said that the ones that can't equip already have the slot filled for that area or something, and he doesn't 'cos it's his head.

Urgh, I hate the random nature of this. Ephraim is my favourite and yet he hasn't received any points at all. The rest are all into their second support convo but nothing for Ephraim >.< I know it'll catch up, but it's annoying me.

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

They work good together btw, my last TTs team I still run them here. 

The helmet looks nice on Sharena, yay! I wonder if I should give mine the circlet. The headband goes to Cecilia (I would have loved a ribbon that goes on the back of the head, like Micaiah’s, but oh well), this is for sure.

Oh, and Sharena and Brave Celica were on my final tempest team too, along with Olivia and Elise. Celica wrecks faces. Celica stronk.

Edited by Vaximillian

I am quite liking the shortened bonus times. Makes it a lot easier to hit a 2x so far in my experience. The grind feels much less so far to me. I do wish I could grind the orbs out fast though if I wished rather than just getting a trickle of 2per day for 7days. But I suppose it doesn't make much difference either way(assuming the grinding got the same orbs of course).

I really like the Accessories this time round. The two Helms are much better than the priest hat if you ask me. Also speaking of. All this talk about BK being able to wear helms made me realize he can wear the priest hat. I don't think I had ever even thought of trying that!

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, and Sharena and Brave Celica were on my final tempest team too, along with Olivia and Elise. Celica wrecks faces. Celica stronk.

Ha, I had Veronica and PA!Azura with them, what synchrony. Trying out the new girls, they robbed Sharena of all kills though. Brave Overkill. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Ha, I had Veronica and PA!Azura with them, what synchrony. Trying out the new girls, they robbed Sharena of all kills though. Brave Overkill. 

“Share” is even in Sharena’s name. She didn’t mind not getting kills if the others could and would have benefitted from them. She is just that generous and friendly.

Veronica just compared me to her older brother. I am praying that the next conversation isn't one where she asks if it's okay to call me big brother. I will not use my freebie summon on a fetish such as this. For now I'll bank on the fact that Kiran isn't either gender in-game.