Formal announcement of (future) candidacy.

*EDIT*. It has come to my attention that it is not possible for me to run for this position at this time (see last post in thread), but I thank all of you for your support. Please tell your friends! And your enemies why not?

*Ahem*. I would like to formally announce my candidacy for the re-interview opportunity available this week. I'm running on a platform of being slightly more interesting than last time, and... idk maybe only answering in limericks or something stupid like that.  We'll see. 

Please feel free to ask me any questions about my campaign that you like. But please, withhold your non campaign related questions on the off chance I get this thing.

Thank you and have a great day!

Edited by ProfImpossible

36 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

Thank you and have a great day!

This feels like something I would say.

I appreciate a relatable candidate. Mr. Impossible, do you plan on refusing to answer questions which have already been asked of you, should you be elected?

23 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I appreciate a relatable candidate. Mr. Impossible, do you plan on refusing to answer questions which have already been asked of you, should you be elected?

Please, just call me prof. 

Not at all! I promise to answer any questions asked. I would only ask that participants not be too disappointed if a similar answer is provided. 

Thank you, and have a great day.

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

but we're voting Jank

You can vote for whomever you choose, I have not met Jank but I'm sure they are a fine candidate. Not quite as fine as myself in my own humble opinion, but I may be unintentionally biased. Competition is an important part of any election.

Please, vote for the candidate that seems most fit to you. 

Thank you, and have great day.

Did you read the rules on the first page of the topic?

In order for a person to be eligible for a re-interview, 20 other interviews must have taken place after their first one.

Sorry to disappoint, but you have several months before you can be a candidate for a re-interview.

On the bright side, you may have earned yourself a voter! Depending on the results of the other re-interviews, that is...

20 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Did you read the rules on the first page of the topic?

In order for a person to be eligible for a re-interview, 20 other interviews must have taken place after their first one.

Oh shit, thanks a lot man. I should've read those.

20 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Sorry to disappoint, but you have several months before you can be a candidate for a re-interview.

On the bright side, you may have earned yourself a voter! Depending on the results of the other re-interviews, that is...

Once again, thank you for bringing that to my attention. It's citizens like you that keep this campaign afloat and not participating in illegal activity.

My campaign is hereby put on hold till I am officially eligible. But I still think it's great, what we accomplished in such a short period of time. I couldn't have done it if not for each and every on of you.

Edited by ProfImpossible

Wait

anon holy shit I just realized that I know you

i had a post of yours in my sig for years! ( I think I still might but I haven't used sf on desktop in forever)

we gotta catch up meng

It's really great too see that my campaign is bringing people together. I really hope that voters will take this into consideration when I am eligible for re-interview.

On 8/28/2018 at 5:37 PM, ChefGuevara said:

Wait

anon holy shit I just realized that I know you

i had a post of yours in my sig for years! ( I think I still might but I haven't used sf on desktop in forever)

we gotta catch up meng

Wait wha-

*checks name history*

I remember you man! Ketchup we must.