CYOA You are now the proud owner of a hat.

ProfImpossible

Spoiler

Yo this one's closed, so only I write stuff.  Whichever choice gets the most votes after a little bit (til I post again really) gets picked.

Thank you, and have a great day!

So, you own a hat now. It's a pretty cool hat honestly, you had gone to Target get some stuff your friend asked you to get, but when you were passing the personal apparel section... you saw it. The hat that you own now. Maybe it was a reckless purchase, It did cost 30 bucks you could've used for food or your friend's stuff or something. But it's no use worrying about that now, it's a pretty cool hat, one that you could wear to work or to a wedding even, you probably could use more clothes like that anyway. Your past impulse purchases have tended to be not great and ill thought out. But this one feels different, you've never been so sure about anything in your life, is this... what love is like? It's been a few days now, since you bought your hat, and things have been going pretty well. Everyone at work has been complimenting you on it, and you even got a raise!  When you get back to your apartment you throw your mail on the counter and put your hat in it's special spot.

Which is....

A.) On the open window sill of your third floor apartment.

B.) Also on the counter. The hat is king and the letters are its subjects!

C.) Nice try, if you set it down somewhere there's a chance some crime thieves could steal it. It never leaves your head.

D.) On the couch or something.

E.) In the fridge of course.

Edited by ProfImpossible
It's open now.

Ah screw it, this is more work than I can commit to right now anyway. We're all proud owners of a hat now!

OPEN SAYS ME!

@AnonymousSpeed

On 8/26/2018 at 5:32 PM, ProfImpossible said:

D.) On the couch or something.

You toss your hat on the couch, right next to where you usually sit. You decide to open your mail.

But what does it say?

A.) It's just bills, your basic utilities and hat upkeep costs.

B.) It's a ransom note.

C.) It's a Ramson note.

D.) It's a love letter.

Edited by ProfImpossible

35 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

OPEN SAYS ME!

@AnonymousSpeed

And there was much rejoicing.

35 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

C.) It's a Ramson note.

You open a small envelope and are suddenly overtaken by the scent of wild garlic. The note supposedly comes from Abraham Van Helsing, famous quirky Dutch guy and enemy of Count Dracula, claiming that he needs the power of you and your mighty hat in the continual quest to rid the world of the vampire menace.

A) Ignore it, it's probably another scam

B) Meet Professor Van Helsing at the well known downtown hotspot that is central to the culture of your home city

C) Make and consume some fried ramps

D) Open up your bills and make sure those are all taken care of