Tiki from Fire Emblem Awakening is a ripoff of Willy Wonka from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory!

ViceTOLUCT

13 minutes ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

Both love candy, both are childish adults, both are misanthropic, both are named after sexual slang words, and both had a british accent when they were childs but lost it when they've become adults!

OBJECTION

Adult tiki still has a british accent therefore your argument is invalid not guilty verdict please your honor

1 hour ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

both are named after sexual slang words

Explain how Tiki is a sexual slang?

Never mind found it.

Capture.png

Urban Dictionary to the rescue.

Edited by Dragoncat

I feel like this thread calls for a custom made condescending Willy Wonka image. Something like:

Willy Wonka: So, Intelligent Systems, you turned an original enough character idea from 1990 into a rip-off of me and you thought nobody would notice?

You'd be wrong.

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Explain how Tiki is a sexual slang?

Never mind found it.

Capture.png

Urban Dictionary to the rescue.

To be fair, there's very little that can't or hasn't been used a sexual slang. It's like the rule 34 applies to language too.

7 minutes ago, Jotari said:

To be fair, there's very little that can't or hasn't been used a sexual slang. It's like the rule 34 applies to language too.

Ugh yes. "Switch" is a sexual slang too.

3 hours ago, Randoman said:

I feel like this thread calls for a custom made condescending Willy Wonka image. Something like:

Willy Wonka: So, Intelligent Systems, you turned an original enough character idea from 1990 into a rip-off of me and you thought nobody would notice?

You'd be wrong.

condescending wonka.png

Despite my comparison of Vice calling things a rip-off to third rate gamer calling things a rip off in another rip-off, if this is the last rip-off thread I'll feel ripped off. I could always offer to spot vice by doing some rip-off threads until he's back, but I somehow think the mods won't approve.

58 minutes ago, Nobody said:

How is Tiki misanthropic?

In either Shadow Dragon or New Mystery of the Emblem, i think Tiki said she would be better off staying far away from society as possible due to what happens to dragons in the series!