• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Randoman said:

Fruit flavoured socks.

This was the first thing I thought of when I read that:

Related image

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

A device that moves your wet washed clothes directly into the drier.

10/10 for usefulness. It saves time, and allows someone to do more laundry away from home.

Overall score is 8/10, though. It looses points for making people lazy, even if it is over a simple task.

A weapon that can work as a assault rifle, a sniper rifle, and anti armor grenade launcher. All by changing the attachments.

10/10 but i dont really use mobile, so like a 9 outta 10 for me

a sort of techno badge that shows heart rate, stress level, and how many fucks they give about the conversation they are in. that would probably be really helpful for me so i don't need to tell people to shut up, they just know that i'm pissed at them for literally no valid reason thanks to this miracle badge

edit; wait this is kinda like a psycho-pass i just made a dystopian invention oops

Edited by (s)ad touch

9/10

Pretty nice invention. You’d become a super hero.

my invention:

Uber Umbrella.

Its an umbrella but with gadgets. Other than the gun feature, the umbrella has blades at its end and is able to protect user from explosive blasts. 

@SoulWeaver 6/10 as it currently is in Super Smash Smash bros. Yeah, you'll dodge one attack, but you'll be helpless until you hit the ground. It means that your foe can get another shot/attack in while you're recovering.

With adjustments and fixes, though, that allow you to dodge multiple times in the air, it'd be a solid 8/10. Maybe even a 9.

Ninja's. Every single time.

@Innocentmask So... basically this (blood warning):

Easy 10/10. If in the hands of someone competent.

Non-flammable oxygen.

Edited by Hawkwing
Ninja'd

5/10, how are you going to replace all the oxygen in the world with this? And why would you want to, because then fires wouldn't work and fires are useful.

We have a washer and a dryer for doing laundry. May I present...the folder and the putter awayer!

7/10 it'd be fun I guess?

A T shirt that changes its design/colors on voice command. Example: "I want a red dragon shirt." *picture of a red dragon appears on shirt*

7-10 out of 10. Depends on how abusable/picky the voice command is.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

5/10, how are you going to replace all the oxygen in the world with this? And why would you want to, because then fires wouldn't work and fires are useful.

Spoiler

Image result for ftl memes oxygen

The game in question is FTL: Faster Than Light, by the way.

The bed contraption from Wallace and Gromit.

5/10. Wouldn't personally use it because it looks uncomfortable, and reminds me too much of this https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Midgley

"Battle Royal". A strategy RPG game published by Nintendo where Bowser, King K. Rool, King Dedede and a LttP style Ganon can be chosen by the player to take on the other three. Each has their own minion types that function similarly to some given Fire Emblem class (e.g. Octorocks and Snifits function like archers and Paragoombas and Bronto Burts function like Pegasus Knights), but the gameplay is more simplified overall due to a lack of "weapons" to worry about. Kind of a fun casual distraction/gateway to Fire Emblem for younger players.

Edited by Mad-manakete
better name

6/10 While the idea is good, there's no real way to make a full game out of this concept if you want it simple. It might make a good smash mini game or something though. 

A device that completely cleans you in the morning when you're half asleep, (shower, brush teeth + any other body are routine you have)

Hmm... 7 out of 10. It's basically an official modding tool made available for the general public. On the one hand, this allows someone to make changes, add content, etc. to games where the code and files are not readily or easily available. On the other hand, most mods are free anyway, so this could be seen as an scummy way to gain a quick buck for Nintendo. Still, the sheer amount of games one could alter, combined with how few mods there are for the Wii in general, give it a higher rating than if it were for a different system.

A snake repelling tambourine.

(And yes, I did just find out about King's Quest 5's ridiculous and nonsensical puzzles today. Why do you ask?)

5/10, I lie way too much in my life for this to be a good thing for me, but there are places and people for whom this would be a great invention.

Also,

On 8/28/2018 at 5:42 PM, Hawkwing said:

@SoulWeaver 6/10 as it currently is in Super Smash Smash bros. Yeah, you'll dodge one attack, but you'll be helpless until you hit the ground. It means that your foe can get another shot/attack in while you're recovering.

With adjustments and fixes, though, that allow you to dodge multiple times in the air, it'd be a solid 8/10. Maybe even a 9.

What? You'd use this during combat in real life? I was thinking more like for when you're trying to jump just a little higher or farther or when you need to occupy yourself at Chick-Fil-A and can wavedash around on the oily floor.

A device that infuses one with Septima, allowing one to become an Adept. However, the type of Septimal power you have access to is not your choice, and is randomly selected(lol like I'd let you all pick).

10/10

A magic coupon that allows you to buy trail mix for pennies (I came up with this one because I think trail mix is way too overpriced. Trail mix is tasty and good for you, so there should be a way to get it for cheap).