Rate the Above Poster's Ridiculous Invention

Randoman

10/10 I can look at a person in the eye and blind them.

A pepper so hot that it lets you breathe fire defecate magma.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, Dragoncat said:

Rollerskates for cats.

That is 11/10 for me.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/10 because dentures are false teeth and by the time you need them your teeth are gone so no point in this.

Cheese Simulator. Play as a wheel of cheese rolling down a hill.

9/10 I'd use it. Loses a point because it could be used for not so good purposes.

Like a breathalyzer, only for farts so you can catch who keeps eating your lunch at the office.

10/10 I like crunchy tacos.

A new gene sequence that makes your sweat taste like sports drink, such as Gatorade.

4/10, sounds kind of gross.

A neck-based device that you can program to make yourself sound like anyone-you can record someone to make yourself sound like them, and it comes with a few 'recognizable' celebrity voices: Richard Nixon, Elvis Presley, and Freddie Mercury.

9/10 for the achievement, 10/10 for the potential industry that it would create in allowing people to effectively "sell their voices".

A gel that once applied on and peeled off of any area of the human body deactivates the hair follicles for the rest of the applicants life.

2/10 depending on how available those are the economy would completely implode or explode either way it's getting destroyed.

A portal that allows inter dimensional travel to any anime world of your choosing

10/10 if only for that, ∞/10 if we're able to be transported to any specific time we'd want to be taken to.

A solvent that once spread onto a ball of cookie dough only allows for the surface to be baked and spreads it out into the shape of what a normal cookie would look like, but renders the rest of the dough on the inside as what it was before it went into the oven.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how useful that would be but ok. 6/10

An invention that allows you to turn into a Pokemon of your choosing. Not forever, yes even legendaries.

Can I change my mind, like can I be charizard once and then raichu or whatever? 10/10 if yes, 9/10 if I can only be my first choice every time.

A pokeball but for real life pets.

10/10 Shine it at the sun to block sunlight and slow/reverse global warming.

Butt scratcher. It is a back scratcher, but for your butt and has a thinner profile to reach inside cracks.

10/10 Although I think it should be used sparingly. While screaming kids are annoying, I think some screaming is okay depending on the context. I am more accepting of kids' screams when they are upset since they do not have the capacity to deal with negative emotions through other means yet. If they are not upset and are just screaming for no apparent reason other than being kids, then yeah, I would definitely tell them that screaming is not okay and use the mute button.

Human Lard
People can sell their fat to food companies, and then the companies can refine our human fat into lard for cooking.

7/10 If Surtr is not in Smash. I imagine it will be arousing to wash certain body parts with some of their faces.

10/10 If Surtr is in Smash, I will wash my butt crack directly with his face, and if I have to fart in the shower, I will also fart in his face.

Tasty Excretion
You sweat Gatorade, your blood is punch, you piss out Mountain Dew, you poop chocolate, your boogers are gummies, etc. Basically whatever comes out of your body is edible.

Edited by XRay