Rate the Above Poster's Ridiculous Invention

Randoman

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/10 I can save Palpatine and prevent the galaxy from going towards anarchy!

A tome that allows the user to break the laws of nature.

10/10 Perfect for those along the Canadian border right now.

What about cat cheese? I think cheese culture needs a renaissance. Cow and goat cheese are too bland.

If it's like actual eggs and bacon, 8/10

If it's eggs and bacon flavoring, 6/10 at most.

An noob friendly anime software program that allows you to create a hentai video of whatever two characters you can ever want to insert, doing whatever kinks or positions you could ever think of, and allows you to use any animation style you could ever ask for be it from the early 1900s up to now and every video uploaded using that program is free of copyright infringement.

8/10 I am actually interested...

A midi program that converts the melodies you hum into notes that you can then choose what instrument plays them and make a whole midi this way.

5/10 My friend told me that I could not hum a proper note or tune to save my life, so I am not sure I will be able to use the invention.

Cough drop with real pain killers in it to numb your sore throat.

Edited by XRay

5/10 since it doesn't do anything to the nasal area.

A new Galerians video game with Yoko Taro as Director and Scenario Writer coming with a Beeject peripheral (A drug gun) to simulate the effects of taking drugs without any of the actual effects of drugs but offering the pulse pounding feeling of using psychic powers in the game.

5/10 Fun, but does not seem practical.

A wand that can turn your pet into a waifu or husbando.

10/10 I would create a harem.

Null Taboo Megaphone: Whatever taboo (e.g.: incest, talk politics at dinner table, be loud in library etc.) you scream into the megaphone, people who hear it will no longer consider it taboo.

6/10 Part of the appeal of the Tide pod challenge is to see people getting sent to the hospital on the news, so making it edible does not make it feel like a challenge anymore.

A new gene that makes domestic animal's poop taste like chocolate.

6/10 It is great in the UK where is relatively rainy, but not so great in California where it does not really have much rain clouds during the dry season.

Midas Anus
Everything your anus touches becomes gold; in other words, you basically shit gold. Since poop is relatively worthless, you are turning something worthless into something valuable. An average person excretes about a pound of poop per day. At current prices, an ounce of gold is worth about $1,300, so an average person would earn about $20,800 (16*1,300) per trip to the bathroom if they have the Midas Anus.

Edited by XRay

• 2 weeks later...

1/10.
Supply and demand would see gold value plummet, and it'd be extremely painful passing gold. Good if you want to crash the global economy with no survivors, bad if you actually plan on being rich.

A machine that makes your fictional waifu real. Has a setting to prevent people using it on underage characters. *Disclaimer: Waifu may think you're a dork and laugh at you*

7/10, Pringles are okay but not great.

Snark-In-A-Box: Open it up and get a sarcastic quip perfectly tailored to the current situation. Comes in Sassy Black Woman, Sassy Gay Man, Ryan Reynolds, and Robert Downy Jr. types.