September Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

1 minute ago, Florete said:

Next month is red. November is (probably) colorless.

Oh... That's right. Well I really hope it's Micaiah for November then, I might even consider saving up for her, especially if Veronica's sharing the spot with her. 

I guess Roy's coming next? I know people have been predicting Yglr/Hrid, but people have been predicting FEH OCs for the past few months now and we haven't got any. Might not happen until Book III?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Oh... That's right. Well I really hope it's Micaiah for November then, I might even consider saving up for her, especially if Veronica's sharing the spot with her. 

I guess Roy's coming next? I know people have been predicting Yglr/Hrid, but people have been predicting FEH OCs for the past few months now and we haven't got any. Might not happen until Book III?

The only predictions I've gotten right are who it won't be and I predicted that Ylgr and Hrid will never be legendary heroes so let's see how long I can be right about that.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I thought the pattern was broken when Lyn appeared as Legendary Hero, but the pattern returned with Ryoma.

Looks like the pattern has broken again.

All I'll hope is that Liki doesn't break the game at all. I don't want to eventually walk into a super powercreeped mess.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

And Tiki as a blue armor legendary is pretty out of left field

Clearly that cloak thing is heavier than several other characters' armor.

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

Clearly that cloak thing is heavier than several other characters' armor.

At least she'll be able to stay warm this winter, unlike certain other armored units

1 hour ago, Johann said:

At least she'll be able to stay warm this winter, unlike certain other armored units

Hahah! Indeed. I guess Tharja was planning on staying indoors anyway, and she is carrying fire around everywhere she goes (unless her candelabra gets switched out) but...

Speaking of seasonal units, I anticipate next month's banner will have Bridal Ninian, Bridal Sanaki, and a summer unit, most likely Noire since there are a lot of colorless from this past summer.

Preliminary guesswork for next month's thread:

• New Red Legendary
  • Brave Roy
  • dunno, some random red, probably not Flying Olivia yet
  • Legendary Ephraim
  • Bridal Ninian
  • Sumia
  • Legendary Lyn
  • Bridal Sanaki
  • Male Grima
  • Legendary Robin
  • Takumi
  • Summer Noire

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Speaking of seasonal units, I anticipate next month's banner will have Bridal Ninian, Bridal Sanaki, and a summer unit, most likely Noire since there are a lot of colorless from this past summer.

Preliminary guesswork for next month's thread:

• New Red Legendary
  • Brave Roy
  • dunno, some random red, probably not Flying Olivia yet
  • Legendary Ephraim
  • Bridal Ninian
  • Sumia
  • Legendary Lyn
  • Bridal Sanaki
  • Male Grima
  • Legendary Robin
  • Takumi
  • Summer Noire

I like the fan picks. This is kind of a problem because I'd need so many on this list. I'm ok without BRoy, but Flying Olivia is some good fodder. I need L!Ephraim, Bridal Ninian might be fun to have. LLyn has speed fodder. Also, I don't have her yet. Bridal Sanaki has good fodder, too, and I don't think I'd mind having a copy of her to keep. More M!Grima is always good since I could merge him with the one I have, but also because of his wonderful skill fodder. I keep aiming for FGrima, so hopefully, one of these days, I'll get her. Takumi is CC fodder.

That's what I see when I look at that list anyway, heheh.

17 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I like the fan picks. This is kind of a problem because I'd need so many on this list. I'm ok without BRoy, but Flying Olivia is some good fodder. I need L!Ephraim, Bridal Ninian might be fun to have. LLyn has speed fodder. Also, I don't have her yet. Bridal Sanaki has good fodder, too, and I don't think I'd mind having a copy of her to keep. More M!Grima is always good since I could merge him with the one I have, but also because of his wonderful skill fodder. I keep aiming for FGrima, so hopefully, one of these days, I'll get her. Takumi is CC fodder.

That's what I see when I look at that list anyway, heheh.

Red is a tricky slot to guess next month since there are so many they could pick from. They've gone through most of the new units (while other colors have a few more to get through), and the main reason I don't expect Olivia is because it's very uncommon for them to put 2 dancers on a banner. Male Grima is long overdue, and with no armors present, he seems like he'll finally get his chance. Kinda surprised they skipped Takumi this month in favor of Jaffar, I figured it'd be the other way around.

But yeah, making these lists (and the fuller lists of what chances every has) is part of my "crap, do I wanna spend more orbs?" rationalizing, and I love getting input from others on them, so if you have speculation of your own, don't be afraid to throw your thoughts in too!

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am surprised we got two Shadow Dragon heroes in a row. It's like Tiki was planned for September, but Marth was chose for August Just because the CYL results...

I would have been really annoyed if Tiki had been a legendary hero before Marth, who really should have been the first one, in my opinion. I know they did Fjorm and Gunnthra to promote the story, but Marth should have been next, and then Ike further down the line. I mean, you can't really get more legendary than the first lord of Fire Emblem, to me.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Wow, I did not expect that to happen so quickly.

I don't think anyone did.  I am pleasantly surprised.  Actually the first non OC legendary hero I really really want and am super excited about.  

Oh Tiki looks great; and I want to summon more Micaiah :D

So... Who do you think it would be the next Legendary characters? We know for sure the next colors?

Just now, Troykv said:

So... Who do you think it would be the next Legendary characters? We know for sure the next colors?

Based on what we currently know:

October will be red water.
November will be colorless water.
December will be green or colorless wind.
January will be wind.
February will be fire.

Elements are subject to change, but these are based off of the current elemental season schedule found in the game data.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

January will be wind.
February will be fire.

Elements are subject to change, but these are based off of the current elemental season schedule found in the game data.

Oh; this is interesting... Red Water screams to me either a Corrin or Hrid... everything else I don't have an idea of what would fit xD.

9 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I would have been really annoyed if Tiki had been a legendary hero before Marth, who really should have been the first one, in my opinion.

At least Marth coming so much later means he got more benefit from powercreep. Look at Ike, the most popular FE character, who just got a prf Aether and that's really it. That could have been Marth's fate, but getting him now he's an extra strong dragon killer and has a handful of unique and powerful skills.

21 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Looks like the pattern has broken again.

All I'll hope is that Liki doesn't break the game at all. 

A pattern that keeps breaking is not a pattern at all. 

L!Tiki won’t be breaking anything. It’s just new unit overhype. 

Hmm, now that the September Legendary Hero has been revealed, shouldn’t we be changing the thread name for the October Legendary Hero or closing this thread?

Edited by Lord-Zero

2 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hmm, now that the September Legendary Hero has been revealed, shouldn’t we be changing the thread name for the October Legendary Hero or closing this thread?

@Johann usually makes a new speculation thread after a legendary banner ends.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, Johann said:

and I love getting input from others on them, so if you have speculation of your own, don't be afraid to throw your thoughts in too!

Aw, thanks for the invite! I'm really not very good at this, though. I'm better at making wishlists than speculations in this game; ideas, rather than projection. (I.e., as much as I liked the Love Abounds theme they went with (it was super endearing) I still would really like a Valentine's banner with seasonal variants of Inigo, Gatrie, and Sain (and one other) tossing around cheesy pickup lines. Plus, all-male banner to balance out the ridiculous seasonal unit gender ratio. Females can be brides, okay, and we only have 1 groom. So, pickup line dudes to balance it out a little! It'd be hilarious.) But, speaking of brides, it'd be cool if Charlotte was one of the blue units. Wouldn't that timing kind of match with how this stuff goes? (I'm not actually educated on the patterns etc. enough to know.) I want a utensil team. I already have bunny Alfonse. Might throw Felicia on there, too, since she can toss around a plate, though that's technically not a utensil... Flatware, then. Hmm... Need a fork or something...

Just looked at the notifications and noticed Hector is coming back in December. Since Marth and Fjorm are also coming back in December that means both November's and December's Legendary Hero will be colorless. After October it looks like we won't be seeing L!Robin for some time. January could also potentially be Colorless but there is no way they would introduce three Colorless Legendary Heroes in a row, right?

Yiiiiikes; I hope I get her before then. x_x Igh, do I spend orbs on colorless this banner or just try for her next month...? Seems a bit risky either way...

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Yiiiiikes; I hope I get her before then. x_x Igh, do I spend orbs on colorless this banner or just try for her next month...? Seems a bit risky either way...

This month isn't worth it, Jaffar will pity break you in the future and Maribelle is nice but overshadowed by Veronica. Wait till Veronica hits a LHB, IMO. She'll definitely be featured a few times, maybe even with FRobin.

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

January will be wind.
February will be fire.

Definitely betting on Roy being February. 

I really hope Micaiah is for November, but not sure water is best fit for her.

Edited by SlipperySlippy