Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

So, here's a fun little experiment I want to try. There's been plenty of topics about which games should get more characters, which characters deserve to get in etc. Well here's a poll made to try and gauge which characters are most popular among this community alone. Obviously there's way too many characters in the franchise to set up a CYL style poll, but our own polls can hold like seventy choices or something. So it will work on a suggestion basis. As soon as a character is suggested, they can be added to the poll. Everyone only gets one vote, so please only suggest a character that you will at least vote for. I don't want any characters on the poll with zero votes. Let's see who this community really thinks should be added to the game.

If you want a character added, you can make it clear by using @Jotari to alert me. And if a character is added that you really like but didn't think of, don't forget you're easily able to change your vote

Due to the way Serenes polls work, I can't scrub away the units that were previously added to the poll. I can only make them invisible. What that means is that adding more characters to the poll at this time is not possible.

Also please help me keep the list updated. There's a lot of characters in this series and it's easy for some to slip through the cracks whenever there are new releases.

Since the poll started the following requested characters have made it into Heroes:

Lewyn-Added 7/9/2018 (had five votes, tied third on the poll).

Quan-Added 7/9/2018, (had one vote tied last with like dozens of other characters).

Ophelia-Added 14/9/2018 (had six votes, tied 5th on the poll).

Silas-Added 14/9/2018 (had three votes).

Owain-Added 23/10/2018 (was consistently top place on the poll, being removed when at 13 votes, or over 8% of the poll)

Reason, Nailah and and Leanne  were all added in January 2019. Reason had 10 votes, Nailah had 2 and Leanne had 3.

Duma-Added January 2019. Had two votes (one of them was mine!)

Panne-Added February 2019. Had three votes.

Idoun-Added March 2019, had nine votes.

Ranulf-Added April 2019 with three votesHaar-Added in April 2019 with nine votes (who'd have though he'd get in before Jill?)

Cynthia and Nah-Added Jun 2019 with six and seven votes.

Bantu-Added September 2019, had two votes.

Conrad-Added October 2019, four votes.

Silque-Added October 2019, two votes.

Gerik, Tethys, and Cormag-Added November 2019, three, two, one votes respectively

Dark Maretta- Added in May, regular Maretta in December 2019, 2 votes

Orsin, now called Osian- Added in December 2019, 1 vote

Altena and Shannan-Added January 2020, 4 votes and 1 vote respectively

Nils Added February 2020 with 14 votes.

Rinkah added in April 2020 with 7 votes.

Forrest added in April 2020 with 5 votes.

Midori added in April 2020 with 2 votes

Ashnard added May 2020 with 6 votes

Emmeryn added in June 2020 with 7 votes.

Gangrel added in June 2020 with 1 vote.

Say'ri added in June 2020 with 4 votes.

Jill finally added in September 2020 with 26 votes, which might not seem like a lot, but she was consistently the most wanted character since basically the beginning of the poll. So it was always pretty high in relative terms.

Galle and Miledy added November 2020 with 1 and 2 votes respectively.

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Are you going set up the top 70 characters that aren't in the game yet as the choices to pick?

The idea is that people progressively suggest characters they think should be on the list. I'm just one man. I don't know what 70 out of like 500+ characters are most wanted.

Edited by Jotari

So you're going to tally up everyone vote for whatever character said user selected? Also can we retract our choices if we thought of someone better?

Edited by Zangetsu

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

So you're going to tally up everyone vote for whatever character said user selected?

Serenes itself will tally things using the poll. You can progressively add options to polls and people can also delete votes.

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Alright then, it was difficult to decide but I'm going with Owain.

Sorry Nils

1 minute ago, NobodiePichu said:

medeus would be neat

Now you're getting it. Medeus and Owain have been added.

I voted Reyson as I didn't realise you can add people. that being said, I suspect I'm the only person who really, really wants Kent in the game. Sain, Rath and Wil would be great to see, too. These guys were amongst my first units, and I adored all of them, but I think only Rath and possibly Sain stands a chance of getting in :(

Someone else mentioned Cormag. He and Glen are other huge wants for me :) Cormag seems likely to get in, if they stop only putting females and alts on the stupid SS banners ¬¬

Edited by Cute Chao

28 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I want Wolt the most, but I'm probably the only one!

Of these Nils though.  I technically like Owain more, but as I see it Owain is in the game as Odin (even if he's kinda suck).  

4 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Here you have a few more options for the poll:

-Kliff, Silque, Jesse, Mila, Rudolf

-Duessel, Knoll, Cormag

-Bantu, Wolf, regular Hardin

-Silas, Charlotte, Benni

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I voted Reyson as I didn't realise you can add people. that being said, I suspect I'm the only person who really, really wants Kent in the game. Sain, Rath and Wil would be great to see, too. These guys were amongst my first units, and I adored all of them, but I think only Rath and possibly Sain stands a chance of getting in :(

Someone else mentioned Cormag. He and Glen are other huge wants for me :) Cormag seems likely to get in, if they stop only putting females and alts on the stupid SS banners ¬¬

Don't want to add a bunch of characters and oversaturate the poll with options. I want people to essentially vote on any character they want, and if the character happens to not be here then it will be added. So if you have a specific character you want added, say so while making it clear using @Jotari

3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Don't want to add a bunch of characters and oversaturate the poll with options. I want people to essentially vote on any character they want, and if the character happens to not be here then it will be added. So if you have a specific character you want added, say so while making it clear using @Jotari

While Kent is my biggest want, I do think Cormag and Rath at least stand a chance. Could you add them (Cormag and Rath) to the list?

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Considering I've got a bunch of feathers saved to +10 Wolt ASAP in case he's 4-5, he's definitely the character I want to vote for...  That said, I want FE6 characters in general and the poll could do with some of them, Idoun I think was the highest not in the game FE6 character in CYL and I do want her too.

15 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

While Kent is my biggest want, I do think Cormag and Rath at least stand a chance. Could you add them (Cormag and Rath) to the list?

Kent's added for now, I'll add Cormag and Rath when they become someone's first choice. I would like if Serenes offered more voting options than unlimited and single selection. Maybe I'll make a suggestion in the site content forum some day.

13 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Rudolf, @Jotari

Added.

13 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Considering I've got a bunch of feathers saved to +10 Wolt ASAP in case he's 4-5, he's definitely the character I want to vote for...  That said, I want FE6 characters in general and the poll could do with some of them, Idoun I think was the highest not in the game FE6 character in CYL and I do want her too.

Added Wolt.

Edited by Jotari

16 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Rinkah, @Jotari

She is the reason I stockpile orbs. I am at 800 orbs now. 

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If I absolutely must choose one and only one, then Calill.

Added

6 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

There's no one I want more to be added than my daughter Nah.

Added.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So is there a deadline to this or are you going to wait for as long you can to hear everyone's suggestion?

I mean...a deadline to accomplish what? I don't have any power over who can or can't get into the game. I just thought it'd be cool to collect everyone on this site's opinions in one measurable place.

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Added.

I mean...a deadline to accomplish what? I don't have any power over who can or can't get into the game. I just thought it'd be cool to collect everyone on this site's opinions in one measurable place.

That makes sense, sorry if it had sounded provocative. I was just curious