Serenes' most wanted characters for Heroes

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added).

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Duessel, Lewyn, Hugh or Sue in the game.  But mostly Hugh.

Out of that list I'd have to pick Rudolf, Nils and Owain would be cool too, but I think Rudolf should've been the first Valentia GHB over Berkut.  Or maybe not...since Berkut didn't turn out so well and Rudolf has a better chance of being good now.

Edited by Sayyyaka

13 minutes ago, Emerson said:

uh
with odin getting a prf owain's actually lower on my wish list for heroes so
the person i want in is now pretty obvious

pls intsys give me my oph

You mean Ophelia?

3 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

I'd like to see Duessel, Lewyn, Hugh or Sue in the game.  

Out of that list I'd have to pick Rudolf, Nils and Owain would be cool too, but I think Rudolf should've been the first Valentia GHB over Berkut.  Or maybe not...since Berkut didn't turn out so well and Rudolf has a better chance of being good now.

2 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

@Jotari I'd love to see Tibarn and Haar.

You're only good for one vote.

2 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

@Jotari  I would like to see Idunn uncorrupted

Added.

Genealogy 

Azelle: Genealogy's starting mage is easily one of the characters I want to see the most. He's one of my favorite characters so I'm curious what sort of voice or new design they will give him. I also think Azelle is fully deserving of the extra attention, especially since crossovers tend to treat him awfully despite all the potential that being the little brother of the main villain gives him. 

Shanan: Easily one of genealogy's best unit and he's got added story relevance for being Seliph's daddy. He'd be a far more interesting addition than Ayra's clone daughter. 

Blazing Sword

Pent: That's a no brainer. Pent was a god among units once and now he has the chance to be it again.....or he'll end up like poor, poor Cannas. Either way Pent's both powerful and popular so there's little reason not to add him. He could even be a valentine unit with Louise. 

Nils: Shota's seem to be pretty shafted when compared to their loli counterparts. You can field multiple teams consisting solely of loli's but the only real shota's in the game are Raigh and Kanna. Nils wouldn't just help fill the shota ranks but he's also the most deserving kid to get into the game. Nils is easily one of the most important characters from his game, pretty well liked and he's a bard, and bards are useful to have around. 

Sacred Stones

Caellach: We need more green units, we need more important axe users and we need more villains. Caellach can give us all of that.

Tellius

Tibarn: He's baddass, he's popular and he's practically a main character next to Ike, Michy and Elincia. 

Neasalla: He'd be a good foil for Tibarn. 

Lethe: The most popular beast Laguz and a waifu to boot. 

Haar: Insanely popular, insanely powerful and he's got meme potential on par with Reinhard. 

Edward and Leonardo: To add some more members to the Dawn Brigade

Boyd, Rolf and Shinon: To add some more members to the Greil mercenaries. 

A Canas and Finn that aren't severely limited.

Aside from that, the highest ranked character I voted for who still isn't in is Kliff #DeliveRamce

Aside from those, Gonzalez is probably the one Axe I'd like to see. Considering his really high offences, I'd like to see what would be done with them.

2 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Nobody wants Oswin? I'm surprised. (well, he's 2nd on my wishlist, but not many people want Gale I bet)

I would really like to have Galle or his lover Melady, but not Oswin ^^ but I'd rather have any dragon (Idunn best dragon, Anankos, Naga, Mila, and Medeus EDIT: Shame on me, I had forgotten Lilith who is tied with Idunn)

Edited by Drakhis

Just now, Garlyle said:

Nobody wants Oswin? I'm surprised. (well, he's 2nd on my hope list, but not many people want Gale I bet)

I certainly want Oswin, probably amongst my top wanted right now. With the Rex Hasta. He's the only one missing from Hector's earlygame party of Matthew and Serra. It makes no sense that he's still missing.

I'd also like to see Ophelia, and Mozu.

Edited by Raven

Personally, I really want Sain to get into the game. But, knowing IS, that's likely not going to happen, and if it does, it's likely to be another Canas situation(:(:)

Other than Sain, I feel it would be cool to get Conrad or Kliff. We need more Echoes reps.

So in short, @Jotari, can you add Sain, Conrad, and Kliff to the list please?

Edited by MageKillerMudkip
Adding missing information

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Say'ri is number one on my list.

Added

1 hour ago, Emerson said:

Yeah, I kind of realized after posting that it was kind of confusing to shorten it.

and yes i do mean her

Added (Ophelia)

1 hour ago, Othin said:

@Jotari Osian, naturally.

Added, although I called him Orsin so people will no who he is, as that name has not caught on yet.

49 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Nobody wants Oswin? I'm surprised. (well, he's 2nd on my hope list, but not many people want Gale I bet)

Well you're opinion counts for something, so Galle's been added.

3 minutes ago, MageKillerMudkip said:

Personally, I really want Sain to get into the game. But, knowing IS, that's likely not going to happen, and if it does, it's likely to be another Canas situation(:(:)

Other than Sain, I feel it would be cool to get Conrad or Kliff. We need more Echoes reps.

So in short, @Jotari, can you add Sain, Conrad, and Kliff to the list please?

I'll add Sain, but not the others, as you only get one vote.

Edited by Jotari

L E W Y N

Also Jill, Haar, Reyson, Tibarn, Pelleas, Dieck, Lugh, Idunn, Guinevere, Sonia, Limstella, Pent, Louise, Nils, Selena, Saleh, Edward, Nolan, Briggid, Lex, Quan, Ethlyn, Altena, Ashnard, Python, Tatiana. But I will settle with Lewyn, for now.

Edited by Book Bro

15 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Well you're opinion counts for something, so Galle's been added.

I didn't see that coming. I appreciate it! =)

23 minutes ago, KymilliaWIN said:

I was going to suggest Kellam, but then I realized he is already in the game and somehow I just never noticed him!

Also, I didn't see that coming.

11 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

L E W Y N

Also Jill, Haar, Reyson, Tibarn, Pelleas, Dieck, Lugh, Idunn, Guinevere, Sonia, Limstella, Pent, Louise, Nils, Selena, Saleh, Edward, Nolan, Briggid, Lex, Quan, Ethlyn, Altena, Ashnard, Python, Tatiana. But I will settle with Lewyn, for now.

Lewyn added.

8 minutes ago, Falter said:

@Jotari 

I have a little list of characters I want. I'm really waiting for Geitz though.

That's probably one of the last characters I expected.

25 minutes ago, KymilliaWIN said:

I was going to suggest Kellam, but then I realized he is already in the game and somehow I just never noticed him!

They should add Kellam but give him a special ridiculously low pull rate that makes him a sacred treasures for whales trying to complete the catalog.

Edited by Jotari