Problem with Discord app.

Anacybele

Since SF uses Discord, I thought I'd ask if anyone could help me here.

I downloaded the app on my phone, but when I try to log in, I get a message saying a new login location was detected and to check my email. And there's no email from Discord in my inbox no matter how long I wait or how many times I try to log in to Discord. So I'm locked out on my phone.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

36 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Did you try looking on Discord's site for troubleshooting? I think someone else is having the same problem here, so it might be something on Discord's end.

Yeah, just takes me to the app page for download. I can only access my phone atm.

Are you sure you're checking the right email? I've had times where I try to sign into a site over and over again with one account, only to realize twenty tries later that I'm using the wrong account. Also, the obvious "make sure it didn't get marked as spam or caught by any of your filters for some reason".

Other than that, wait and hope that Discord gets its act together, I guess.

5 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

Are you sure you're checking the right email? I've had times where I try to sign into a site over and over again with one account, only to realize twenty tries later that I'm using the wrong account. Also, the obvious "make sure it didn't get marked as spam or caught by any of your filters for some reason".

Other than that, wait and hope that Discord gets its act together, I guess.

Yep, only have one email. And I checked spam too.