-Guardian

-White Knight

-Black Knight

- Mystic Lord

-Warlord

-Holy Knight

-Dark Mage

-Sorceror

There might be more besides those, but those are the ones that jump to mind. Allow me to state what I expect those classes to look like.

About  Swordsman: If we follow Fire Emblem way of doing things, the swordsman is the equivalent of a combination of the myrmidon and mercenary class, stat-wise (I'm ditching those 2 classes.) It's a base class, so it shouldn't look too flashy. When I think swordsman, the ideal image I have for it's sprites is something resembling this:File:Cless Albane.JPG

However, for my project, it can't have a cape. Capes should be reserved for promoted classes and the like. Basically something like this, but whitout the cape. Bandanas should be for males only and it's optional, I don't mind if it doesn't have one.

About Squires: Squires are trainee classes, so they shouldn't look anything special. Some use swords, other axes and other lances. There will be 3 types of those. I would ask for those 3, but if that seems too much, just stick with swords. They should look lightly armored and look a bit clumsy.

About Guardians: They are pretty much armored knights with a different name and wielding swords. Don't need to develop much here, I think. It should have full plate armor, wield swords and a medium sized shield, like a kite shield.

About White Knights: White Knights are a promoted form of either the Guardian class or the Swordsman class, although there are other characters who can promote into one whitout belonging to those 2. Those base classes mentioned are just the more common classes that can become White Knights. Putting that aside, the white knight should wear full plate armor and a red cape.

White knights wield swords and lances, I  present an image of what a white knight should look like:

Resultado de imagem para Dragon Quest 9 Warrior armor.

It should not have a helmet however.

About Black Knights: it can use Swords and Axes. It's the promotion of the Sergeant and Raider classes. It should look like the white knight but with black armor instead.

About Mystic Lords: A promoted lord that uses swords and light magic. They wear a white cape and blue armor.

About Warlords: A promoted lord that uses swords, lances and axes. They wear a dark blue armor with a purple cape.

About Holy Knights: Promoted from Pegasus Knight or similiar class. Wields lances and light magic. The Pegasus has a golden barding and helmet. It's rider wears white armor and wields a kite shield.

Dark Mages and Sorcerors don't need introduction, other than make them more like the ones from Shadow Dragon and Blazing Sword (Shamans, Druids as they are called there): 

If you can point me towards some good sprites, that would be welcome assistance.

Edited by DiogoJorge
Corrected a mistake

While we're at it, can I add some more requests?

• Sentinel and Sergeant sprites (the latter is an infantry class that wields Lances and Daggers)
  • Bow-wielding Assassin sprites
  • Sword/Dagger-wielding Dancer sprites
  • Pegasus Knight sprites
  • Falcon Knight sprites
  • Wyvern Rider sprites (should look like the existing Dragontamer sprite, but powered down)
  • Revised Beast Tamer sprite (the mount should be larger, closer in size to that of the Dragontamer)

Naturally, all of these would need to be done for both genders.  They (except for the Assassin and Dancer classes) would also need charchips (overworld sprites).