Jotari

Jotari's Super Fun Binding Blade Balance Patch

3 minutes ago, Hudder368 said:

I do that and the game does load the first chapter but as soon as the characters show on the map, the game restarts.

I did meet that glitch too, my solution is change the rom and it worked fine, i guess something wrong with it

22 hours ago, Street Hero said:

I did meet that glitch too, my solution is change the rom and it worked fine, i guess something wrong with it

I've tried 3 different roms and it still does varies crashes and cannot even play it. Likewise, I've tried 2 different patchers, in various ways and still nothing.

I'm just going to give up now.

1 hour ago, Hudder368 said:

I've tried 3 different roms and it still does varies crashes and cannot even play it. Likewise, I've tried 2 different patchers, in various ways and still nothing.

That's a major shame. Wish there was some way I could help.

5 hours ago, Hudder368 said:

I wish i could send you the patched roms but it's against the rules so im sorry 🙏 

Hey I've been playing through this and found out that if a rogue gets attacked by an enemy and kills it they get a full 100 exp, even if the enemy is much weaker than them.

5 minutes ago, Hoboma said:

Hey I've been playing through this and found out that if a rogue gets attacked by an enemy and kills it they get a full 100 exp, even if the enemy is much weaker than them.

Hmm. They're probably still using the thief experience formula. Maybe I forgot to mark them as a promoted unit when I transferred them over to the female thief position. I'll have to check that when I go home. For now enjoy your super fast growing rogue.

Edited by Jotari