Good card games collection for PC?

Rapier

By card games, I'm refering to games like Blackjack, Hearts, Poker, Old Maid etc.

I remember playing Clubhouse Games on a DS, which included plenty of card games beyond the aforementioned ones, plus some board games. I really like these games and I've been searching for a good card game collection for the PC, but searching blindly on Steam isn't giving me decent results (other than this one, but having more than one option is always nice). If anyone has a recommendation, I'd be thankful.

Tabletop Simulator? It has a lot of user-created mods, of which can include card games, and board games. 

It does take a little time to get used to, though.

Edited by Edgelord

Yeah, it seems they have a very old game for the PC.

I wanted something new that looks nice, but if I can't find anything better, it'll do, I guess.

Also, Tabletop Simulator is great, but it doesn't have an AI and it requires multiplayer.

Edited by Rapier

Yeah, generally I've found if you want collections, you will have to do the calculations yourself manually. Tabletop Simulator sometimes has scripted versions that will automate either the entire game or partly, though. Doing AI is a little above the bar though.

There isn't really too many collections of card games anymore.

Edited by Edgelord