Best Dolphin 5 Settings for Path of Radiance

I keep on tweeking the graphics mainly because I'm trying to get rid of this wave effect that occurs whenever the background moves along with the crusor, I tried increasing the internal resolution to 720p and increase the anti aliasing but all it does is decrease the game's frame rate. I've also toyed with other settings like turning off Store EFB Copies to Texture Only and tried disabling the fog. Nothing helps, any way to take off the wave effect? That's mainly all I care about. Setting is also "Stretch to Fullscreen by the way" 

My computer is Windows 10

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 16GB

System 64-bit opwerating system, x64-based processor

I haven't had any issues with PoR on Dolphin on my desktop rig (GeForce GTX 1070, but I did have some minor issues with Dolphin in general on my laptop (Intel default HD graphics card).

What graphics card are you running?

haha. If you can actually call what I have in my Chromebook a "graphics card" but it's an integrated Intel chip. It runs pretty fantastically on my Linux side of things. I was trying to see if I could see the anomaly you are seeing on your system because I'm not seeing it on mine. I'll share the settings I use in Dolphin if you think that will help. It won't really help if you are not using OpenGL though since that is all Linux can use. 

• 2 weeks later...