I'm back!

DragonFlames

Hello, friends of the Forest, DragonFlames here!
As I said about a month ago, I took a break from everything and went to the mountains for two weeks (ran into a bear. That was fun) to clear my head of everything and now I feel much better and at peace with myself.
Why am I writing this into the introduction section? Well, I noticed how I never formally introduced myself to everyone here for whatever reason (probably a brain fart or something), so I figured now is as good a time as any.

Welcome back to the Forest, DragonFlames!

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

As I said about a month ago, I took a break from everything and went to the mountains for two weeks (ran into a bear. That was fun) to clear my head of everything and now I feel much better and at peace with myself.

Describe fun because if I ever have to face a bear, I don't think I'd actually have a good time. Glad you're safe though.  

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

1 hour ago, Ycine said:

Welcome back to the Forest, DragonFlames!

Describe fun because if I ever have to face a bear, I don't think I'd actually have a good time. Glad you're safe though.  

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

Thank you!
Well "fun" in the sense that this bear was apparently one they released into the wild after raising it at a zoo, so it was used to people and it was really friendly, too. It knew our guide (who used to work at that zoo) as well, so we weren't actually in any danger. Our guide said that as long as they don't have cubs, bears aren't actually aggressive at all and tend to avoid people when they can.
It was a great experience for me, since I really like animals, bears included.

46 minutes ago, Karimlan said:
Wie war es dort oben in den Bergen?

No wonder you had been conspicuously absent. At any rate, welcome back!

Sehr schön und vielen Dank!

11 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Hello, friends of the Forest, DragonFlames here!

Cool bro! I think that spending some weeks in the mountains is a fine remedy.

I didn't knew you, because I am new. But I think we can get along ;)

21 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Well "fun" in the sense that this bear was apparently one they released into the wild after raising it at a zoo, so it was used to people and it was really friendly, too. It knew our guide (who used to work at that zoo) as well, so we weren't actually in any danger. Our guide said that as long as they don't have cubs, bears aren't actually aggressive at all and tend to avoid people when they can.

Well, that's sound like a ton of fun indeed. Thank you for the clarification.