Waleed's Sprite Gallery

Waleed

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've another Fire Emblem: Ascension related request, this one being for Elma.  Her hairstyle as it appears in my artwork for her has been much more difficult to pull off with the existing GBA Fire Emblem portraits than I had anticipated.

elma_srpg_by_vonithipathachai-dcmy6gv.pn

For what it's worth, here's my own attempt at making a portrait of her.  I tried to use parts of Child!Guinevere's hair for the extensions, but the other side ended up being too hard to use, resulting in the inconsistent shading.  Also, this portrait looks a little too loli-ish for my tastes.

Try using my artwork of her along with this photo of Elly Mae Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies (whom Elma is directly inspired by) as references for how her hair should look:

AR-111239994.jpg&updated=201112301046&Ma

(Obviously her face should look more consistent with Fire Emblem's anime style than this photo.)

Spoiler

Also, have this:

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

On 9/14/2018 at 10:59 AM, Waleed said:

What kind of character do you need ?

I was hoping to possibly recreate my Avatar character from Xenoblade X. See spoiler tag for picture.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.04f1791328d793d17197f9dbd63a0d58.jpeg

You have my permission to use what ever sprites you think work best. Just be sure to use something with some facial hair and make the eyes blue and the hair dark brown. Other than that get creative with it. If you need my request to be less open ended let me know and I'll be happy to come up with something more specific for you.

On 16/09/2018 at 7:05 PM, TheGoodHoms said:

I was hoping to possibly recreate my Avatar character from Xenoblade X. See spoiler tag for picture.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.04f1791328d793d17197f9dbd63a0d58.jpeg

You have my permission to use what ever sprites you think work best. Just be sure to use something with some facial hair and make the eyes blue and the hair dark brown. Other than that get creative with it. If you need my request to be less open ended let me know and I'll be happy to come up with something more specific for you.

I hope you like it. ;):

Doherty.png.f4ef3ed4928163de99dcf1f373094113.png

On 16/09/2018 at 5:48 AM, Von Ithipathachai said:

I've another Fire Emblem: Ascension related request, this one being for Elma.  Her hairstyle as it appears in my artwork for her has been much more difficult to pull off with the existing GBA Fire Emblem portraits than I had anticipated.

elma_srpg_by_vonithipathachai-dcmy6gv.pn

For what it's worth, here's my own attempt at making a portrait of her.  I tried to use parts of Child!Guinevere's hair for the extensions, but the other side ended up being too hard to use, resulting in the inconsistent shading.  Also, this portrait looks a little too loli-ish for my tastes.

Try using my artwork of her along with this photo of Elly Mae Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies (whom Elma is directly inspired by) as references for how her hair should look:

AR-111239994.jpg&updated=201112301046&Ma

(Obviously her face should look more consistent with Fire Emblem's anime style than this photo.)

Reveal hidden contents

Also, have this:

Is she good ?

Elmaslpice.png.ec6ef0d38e5e6074ba68cc76660b7e54.png

I'd like to put in a request for a portrait if you wouldn't mind. It'd be a profile picture like for my buddy TheGoodHoms. If you accept I'll make another post giving some explanation, but feel free to take a few liberties if creativity strikes.

i didn't really feel the need of opening a new thread just to post one image, so i decided to leave it here( sorry for the intrusion ).

i was looking at some sprites on the site out of curiosity, when i suddenly came up with an idea about a crossover.

here's the result after an hour and half of messing around in Photoshop with sprites:

FE_FF_Avtr.png

don't expect much more sprites from me thou, i just made this out of boredom.

10 hours ago, PeaceRibbon said:

I'd like to put in a request for a portrait if you wouldn't mind. It'd be a profile picture like for my buddy TheGoodHoms. If you accept I'll make another post giving some explanation, but feel free to take a few liberties if creativity strikes.

I'll make it. What kind of portrait do you want ?

2 hours ago, Fenreir said:

i didn't really feel the need of opening a new thread just to post one image, so i decided to leave it here( sorry for the intrusion ).

i was looking at some sprites on the site out of curiosity, when i suddenly came up with an idea about a crossover.

here's the result after an hour and half of messing around in Photoshop with sprites:

FE_FF_Avtr.png

don't expect much more sprites from me thou, i just made this out of boredom.

Wow, this is really awesome.. 

17 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Too many colors, though.  Needs to have 16 colors to be insertable into an actual GBA game (including a transparent background color).

Yup, I think this portrait has atleast 20 colors but It can be fixed easily.