What non-echo Square Enix rep (besides Geno) would you like in Smash Ultimate?

Perkilator

On 10/12/2018 at 9:56 PM, Lightchao42 said:

except maybe Slime, but that's more of an enemy than a "real" character.

There are the Rocket Slime games. And that Mario Sports Mix game had a playable Slime. Though to make a fighting Slime would be really weird, unlike Kirby or Jiggs, they don't even have arms or legs.

If we got Erdrick, I'd guess his Specials would be something like Gigagash ^Zoom <>Kazapple and for the down, Kaclang.

Neku has big arsenal of attacks, but would I want him? Ask me years ago, and I'd say yes, but now, I'm afraid to replay TWENY for fear of kissing all my old love for it goodbye.

Terra I like of the FF protags, but she isn't very vibrant or showy. Cloud is a cool badass from the start, Terra is a mysterious girl without a purpose in life. That doesn't suit Smash. And she comes from a game often described as having an ensemble cast.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I can only see Slime making it in as a regular trophy. At the most, as an Assist one; and then only if the trophy is about releasing a horde of slimes that combine into a King Slime, and uses its' smother attack. By itelf a Slime can't really do much, really.

21 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Honestly, I can only see Slime making it in as a regular trophy. At the most, as an Assist one; and then only if the trophy is about releasing a horde of slimes that combine into a King Slime, and uses its' smother attack. By itelf a Slime can't really do much, really.

I could see a Slime trophy being something like a Pokeball. Random chance to get a certain Slime.

Slimes, Drakes, Seaslimes, She-Slimes, Slime Knights, Metal Slime Knights and King Slimes could just so straight damage based on which one, the King Slimes being the most damaging, basically being an OHKO. Liquid Slimes poison the enemy. Healslimes and King Cureslimes heal you.

And then Metal Slimes, Liquid Metal Slimes, King Metal Slimes and Platinum Slimes would... I have no idea, actually.

Edited by Slumber

4 minutes ago, Slumber said:

And then Metal Slimes, Liquid Metal Slimes, King Metal Slimes and Platinum Slimes would... I have no idea, actually.

Maybe like Goldeen doing basically nothing useful for the Pokéball department, the Metal Slimes and derivatives just flee.

There's a alot of characters under the square banner who I'd want to see. The ones that I could see getting in though would be Neku or someone from TWEWY, and then Sora if Disney gives them the okay. The ones I'd really like to see though would be Squall/Leon or Thancred for FF, Zero or Caim from Drakengard, and Kaine, Emile, and 2B from NieR.

Tiz would be dope, but how could I not ask for Crono.

I would also be down for Serge with his double bladed staff thing. 

Realistically, we could see Sephiroth(to keep with the hero vs villain theming) or Vivi because of shear popularity.

• 2 weeks later...