Tempest Trials: Doorway to Destiny!

Vaximillian

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... Quan, Silvia, Lewyn, Ethlyn and Jamke are basically guaranteed to be bonus unit, and the others three are from the banner. Having Quan and Ethlyn make me think Sigurd will be one, and the others two will probably be Gen 1 units. Maybe Lene because her mother will be a bonus unit too, as well Leif?

Now, about the seals... My hopes are for Wings of Mercy or Escape Route. I also want Atk or Spd Tactic (I would prefer the spd version more). I can see we getting another dual stats skill. We have HP/Res and Atk/Def. Maybe a Spd/something. Also, having a dancer as a bonus unit make me think we will get a new dancer skill seal.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I don't expect we we will get speed tactic anytime soon, since it's available only on a legendary unit. Atk tactic is more likely. I'm lookink forward to Ethlyn tho! One can never have enough cavalry healers.

Edited by coldhand25

As much as I want Spd Tactics for a seal (Lector), I'm sure it will be the last tactics seal released, if at all. Other seals I would welcome/could see happening would be:
Renewal
Attack Tactics
Drive Spd
Drive Res
Vantage
Desperation

100 coins right now, and another 90 + 80 from VG and TT, discounting arena gains. I hope they come out with something good next TT, otherwise I'm upgrading Panic Ploy to help counter that dreadful blue haired man threatening my dragons.

I should have around 750 Coins. I hope we get Speed Tactics, because Gerome wants that so badly to beef up the rest of Team Awakening. Would also allow me to give Lucina another C skill since she's got Hone Speed now. Maybe Attack Smoke...

15 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

How about we speculate a bit? Will the final map be set in the Yied Desert?

The final map will be the southeast corner of the Yied Desert. Cuan is the boss. Ethlin and the Lance Ritter alongside him stuck in a sea of trenches.

I can't see Desperation Sacred Seal becoming a thing. Especially now that Forseti is here. Can you imagine a unit with Desperation always, and probably will have enough SPD to double most people? Because that's what would happen with Lewyn if you gave that to him.

I'd like to see the rest of that list happen though, especially Shield Pulse and Guard. Also DEF Smoke, I'd quite like DEF Smoke.

Also, Ethlyn's a healer... Odd choice for a TT+ reward, but as one of the people who didn't take a free Veronica (I went for Hector), I look forward to seeing what she's got.

4 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I can't see Desperation Sacred Seal becoming a thing. Especially now that Forseti is here. Can you imagine a unit with Desperation always, and probably will have enough SPD to double most people? Because that's what would happen with Lewyn if you gave that to him.

I'd like to see the rest of that list happen though, especially Shield Pulse and Guard. Also DEF Smoke, I'd quite like DEF Smoke.

Also, Ethlyn's a healer... Odd choice for a TT+ reward, but as one of the people who didn't take a free Veronica (I went for Hector), I look forward to seeing what she's got.

Desperation seal doesnt make Lewyn the problem. I mean infantry unit you just attack him and he is down (with the low bulk mages run)

I would rather be concerned about Armorers with Bold Fighter... although you dont bait Bold Fighter armorers you intiate on them ecxept for Legendary Hector, he could become very annoying with this.

Ayra could become a fucking nightmare with a Desperation seal AND a special spiral B Slot, But Firesweep+ Ayra with special spiral is even more daunting...

I am honestly not seeing why Desperation seal would be a bad thing, there is a counter to all the nifty setups and a drawback if you use it (as in you cant use QR seal for a mixed phase setup) now that i think about it.

I'm still going to hope for Guard or Shield Pulse as a Sacred Seal. Drive Spd would also be nice. I'm hoping for another dual stat skill, too (my ideal dual stat skills to get are Atk/Spd and Atk/Res, maybe someday).

43 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Ayra could become a fucking nightmare with a Desperation seal AND a special spiral B Slot, But Firesweep+ Ayra with special spiral is even more daunting...

The only thing Special Spiral does is make it so that Ayra would run Wo Dao + Special Spiral instead of Slaying Edge + Wrath.

Slaying Edge + Wrath still has one notable advantage over Wo Dao + Special Spiral, though, and that's Quickened Pulse allowing the Slaying Edge build to have a first-hit Regnal Astra instead of a second-hit Regnal Astra on initiation.

Wo Dao + Special Spiral really wants a Vantage Sacred Seal, though.

As long as we get another epic video from Zeo in the style of last TT's Matthew Solo, I don't care what happens with this Tempest Trials. I like my teams the way they are on both my accounts, so it's not likely anything here will get me super excited. I'd love Vantage as a Seal, though.

Alternatively, if she doesn't have a staff skill, I hope they give her a good premium healer A skill because those are stupidly hard to come by. Atk/Spd+2 would be nice, or a push skill, doesn't necessarily have to be Atk/Spd as I don't think they would go that far.

Hopefully we get Atk Tactic this time. I'm sure we'll get it eventually, but IS might not give it just yet. Another good dual stat seal or drive would be pretty nice too. Perhaps we'll finally see Guard become a seal as well.

I'm glad Ethlyn is a healer, since even if I have no other bonus units for this TT, I usually run a healer in my auto battle team anyway so she'd fit right in and survive a bit better with the TT stat boost as well.

Like others have said, highly doubt we get speed tactic as a skill.  We might get attack tactic since it is already available at 4 star.  With desperation seal, Lewyn can double attack before counterattack regardless of health and keep Special spiral 3 in his B slot allowing ridiculous specials after the first turn.  I don't think we will get desperation seal, but who knows we've gotten some very powerful ones....quickened pulse brutally powerful.  QR3 allows armors to get double on both phases with bold fighter which is beyond ridiculous.

Very happy with Ethlyn.  Great thing about healers is they, especially mounted ones, are always useful regardless of stats or skills even.  I am hoping she comes with wrathful staff B slot, but that is still such a coveted skill so I won't get my hopes up.  Still very excited about her as a reward.  You can run Sigurd, Eldigen, Quan, and Ethlyn as a horse team (no green but still) which is so fitting lore wise.  Definitely if I have all 4 (I've never pulled Eldigen, so I need him and hope to get Quan this banner) it will become my main horse team.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The final map will be the southeast corner of the Yied Desert. Cuan is the boss. Ethlin and the Lance Ritter alongside him stuck in a sea of trenches.

Then I demand in the absence of Travant, at least one player uses an all-Wyvern flier team, ideally with at least one Ridersbane.

Any slim chance Ethlyn will say she has baby Altena nearby in one of her quotes? FE's first playable mother and she makes one heckuva of parenting mistake- bringing your child to the battlefield. Fates tried to learn from Ethlyn's mistake, but went too far in the opposite direction.

Spoiler

Wow, these Seals are disappointing. Threaten Def isn’t sexy, Firestorm Dance is meh. At least Drive Speed is decent but we can get it so easily with Tailtiu. Looks like I’ll be upgrade an old seal instead. What a bummer.

Datamine tag added, we can talk without spoiler tags now. Fire Dance is ew (but better than Earth Dance for my Ninian), Threaten Def is ugh, and Drive Spd is nice, I guess.

Sigurd being the boss is annoying with how tough he is with his respectable Spd and nice defences.

Also, Chalphy. Nothing to remark about Chalphy.

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Ethlyn's art is powerful

I know, right? She is so pretty HHNNNNGG~

Too bad she only has her nephew and sister-in-law to welcome her in the castle, not her brother or stepniece.

Maybe Sigurd can come on my free pull on the tempest banner AHAHAHAHA

Edited by Vaximillian