Tempest Trials: Doorway to Destiny!

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The first colorless TT reward unit was New Year Corrin. She is the first non-seasonal colorless unit.

I forgot about him.  Figures since that TT and banner was pretty nasty to me.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I’d say Mist. In her attacking pose she’s dangerously close to exposing herself, though that might be due to the positioning.

Ethlyn’s damaged pose, though.

I put them side-by-side, making Mist the same height as Ethlyn, and it looks like their skirts (hems of their tunics/dresses/whatever this is supposed to be) are of basically the same length:

unknown.png

Well after finally pulling Eldigan from the Fury banner he will be my bonus unit and the team will be: Eldigan, B!Veronica, L!Ephraim and G!Marth.  Using cav teams in TT is so much fun, I will switch B!Veronica for Ethlyn once I get her 5* version.

My two teams tactic helped with diversity in the past, therefore my two teams for this event:

#1 Walhart, Eldigan, Odin, Jamke

#2 Deirdre, Sigurd/BH!Celica, Ethlyn (Veronica), L!Lucina

Team #1 cost me 60k feathers today, but I wanted to promote Odin anyway (he got LnD3 from a Hana) and Jamke will die for Heavy Blade after TTs. Perhaps Eldigan will be replaced after some runs, I still have red units to collect HM (flying Tiki, Micaiah, Ike, Luke). 

Team #2 will see some changes. BH!Celica will come in after some runs, she needs to collect HM and it's never a bad thing to have a GF unit in the team. 

My team this time: Ayra, Lewyn, Quan and Veronica. They are all at low hero merit and I was going to use my new Leif I got when trying to get Eldigan (Eldigan triggers me now) for a Leif/Quan father-son tag team duo; but then I remember Ayra with bloated stats and Rally Speed/Defense+. 

This TT is trying to spoil me I think. I have decent versions of all 3 units that aren't tied to this. For autobattle Sigurd is definitely going to be the man of choice. He just has some incredible survival rates which is what the AI needs. And he doesn't have much HM.

Currently using Sigurd, Finn, Gronnwen and Veronica, with a hope to get Quan so I can switch him and Ethlyn in.

Backup will probably not be needed until Friday hopefully.

Also appropriately, Doorway of Destiny is the final map track. I'm pretty sure paradise is on the other side of that door, because that track is still great.

Using Sigurd, Spring Catria, Nanna, and Not Azura for this.  Never thought I'd see so many debuffs on the enemy team!  Once I get Ethlyn at 5*, the siblings are gonna wreak havoc.

Edited by eclipse

Seems like the perfect opportunity to bring out the Gaé Bolg. Once Ethlyn is recruited, she can join too. I'm not sure a 4* Jamke would be a good idea to bring with me though.

Since HM is by and large capped, just going to take the most expediently powerful team I can for manual fights - Lewyn (need to level my better one now) backed by Olivia, Nowi and Veronica. For autobattle I'll break out the horses - Sigurd, Eldigan, Ethlyn and, eh, Lewyn again I guess. Not going to bother with Jamke, aside from possibly just levelling him up.

Good day, summoners! My team for this TT+ is Brave Hector, Brave Veronica, Summer Olivia and bonus unit 4* Jamke. They all need SP and HM. Brave Hector destroys almost all foes, exclude green mages, some green armors (Hector), maybe dragons (Myrrh). Veronica heals him. Summer Olivia with Veronica destroys all greens. That's all. Sorry for my bad English, I am not Englishman naturally.

Welp, there's the Doorway to Destiny music. I went with a Jugdral theme for my non-bonus hours, so Leif can finally flex his S drink superpowers with Finn and Julia.

Also the Judgral tracks are so nice, loving the music for this TT.

@mampfoid Ironically the boss music is actually pretty dramatic if people know what map that music is associated with

I was a little bit more than is reasonable hyped for Ethlyn, and I’ve almost got her all her skills:
Screenshot_20180911-191506.png

But I couldn’t help it. Ethlyn is my second-favourite Gen 1 girl after Deirdre, and what else is this game other than catering to your faves?
And with Allegra Clark’s divine performance as Ethlyn, I won’t be able to spare anything for her.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was a little bit more than is reasonable hyped for Ethlyn, and I’ve almost got her all her skills:
Screenshot_20180911-191506.png

But I couldn’t help it. Ethlyn is my second-favourite Gen 1 girl after Deirdre, and what else is this game other than catering to your faves?

That's a good skill set for her. I don't know what refinement to give to my Ethlyn. I will keep the Fear+, and I am thinking to go with the Wrathful refinement.

The dearth of any and all focus characters (save for one) has forced me to use Jamke for the TT+ (kitted him with Slaying Bow+/DB/Swordbreaker/Moonbow)—refine stones will most likely go to an +atk refine for his weapon (couldn't think of anything better). Fielded him on a team of three infantry-persons and one flier (himself, Raven, Bride Lyn and Flying Olivia). From a HM standpoint, only Lyn has about 2k+ points (and a Wrazzle-Dazzle chip damage build to help with damage duties). I only strive for C-skills to coordinate better, and for Flying Olivia to really fill the support niche by getting WoM.

Edited by Karimlan

I ended up using Jamke as my colorless since I wanted to get him to 5* level 40.  He is really good with the buffs and makes it to the end map better then my Eldigan.  I will swap to full horse emblem once I get 5*Ethlyn.