Tempest Trials: Doorway to Destiny!

Vaximillian

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Legendary Marth if you have one might work pretty well as a substitute for Hector. It'd free Lewyn's seal slot up for running QP and might give a bit more color balance. I know Silvia is also red, but I'm not sure how competent a combatant she makes. Or murder Marth and stick it on Silvia and run Lewyn, Silvia, and Ishtar.

Also, I have to say Lewyn's sprite and art are becoming some of my favorites. Almost makes me wish I needed a good green mage to make pulling for him worthwhile. Then again, I didn't need another EP lance cav, but that didn't stop me from pulling for Quan *shrug*.

I don't have legendary Marth, didn't pull at all on the last legendary banner but yeah he would synergize well with Lewyn thanks to that C skill and just Fire Emblem buffs.  I want to pair Silvia with Lewyn cause he goes really well with a dancer, also I'm trying to put together characters that make sense to put together (same game, relationship, and such).  I mean ultimately I could make a more efficient/powerful team than Sigurd, Quan, Ethlyn and Dierdre.  Like Sigurd, Quan, Veronica and Green Olwen.  However the former feels so much more satisfying.

On Quan he is a lot of fun, he tanks things very impressively and his high attack is great.  Getting +10 in his most important stats against any non flier is really incredible it is almost like you are fighting with a 3 move armor (minus the broken B skills).  On Lewyn, sprite and art are fantastic but what impressed me even more was the animation of Forseti.   It is absolutely perfect.  

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Camouflage body-paint would justify a BST bonus. 

It must be magical paint, just like it must be a magical bikini that is putting some forcefield on Tharja.  

7 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Wasn't the cutoff at around 200k last time?

When it is all said and done the cutoff is usually 220k-260k. I am talking about the current cutoff, which is now at 160k.

8 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh, my bad

All good.

The current cutoff is ~170k. My score is 169,899  and I am Rank #998

I finally have a day off of work so I plan to get way ahead of the curve today.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

L!Ike proccing Radiant Aether all the time is really impressive. 

Yeah, 4 cooldown specials are fantastic with Special Spiral. Whether you take the defensive route with Breath skills or the offensive route with Heavy/Flashing Blade + Desperation/Brave weapons. Radiant Aether is kinda not fair though.

I gave lewyn Astra for the TT and it has been working very well with his above 50% HP desperation.

Oh shit, DC, Berkut's Lance/Barrier Blade build with 3 cooldown specials is now much better with Special Spiral. Lukas and the like can now have an "every hit is a bonfire/Iceberg at any range" build.

My score is now 215,415 which is rank #471. With the way the scores were at the reset, 185k was rank ~1000, the cut for top 1000 will most likely be around 240k - 250k.

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Yeah, 4 cooldown specials are fantastic with Special Spiral. Whether you take the defensive route with Breath skills or the offensive route with Heavy/Flashing Blade + Desperation/Brave weapons. Radiant Aether is kinda not fair though.

I gave lewyn Astra for the TT and it has been working very well with his above 50% HP desperation.

Kind of sad that those shiny new skills are hard to get. Newer pulled for Breath skills, Wrath etc. and won't pull for that Spiral either. 

Cool score! 

I pushed a bit last night to secure my place in top 5k:
Screenshot_20180921-020753.png

It worked well and I only dropped 600 spots over the night and the morning:
Screenshot_20180921-153812.png

8,000 feathers well-deserved, as well as Ethlyn and Jamke capped and Quan at 1,500 HM. I love this mode.