What should you be for Halloween?

Dragoncat

17 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Related image

Perfect reaction gif lol.

18 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Lon'qu as an angry bathtub provides a hilarious mental image, Virion could pull of a dead bathtub dramatically well,

Funny you mention the bathtub ones, because my Xenoblade fankids all have birthdays and Lucian is an evil bathtub, and he's of the feathered head winged entia race, which I headcanon sleep with their wings curled around them so they look like balls of feathers with faces. I picture him doing that, and his white feathers can make him kinda resemble a bathtub in that pose? More like evil beanbag chair though lol, because another one of the fankids actually sits on him while he sleeps like that and he wakes up and yells "get your rear end off me, peasant!" Yeah he's a prince xD

Angry Farmer

That reminds me of a D&D joke character idea I had where I would make a Scythe wielding Barbarian who is really just an old farmer who lost his favorite chickens and is on a berserk rampage to find them.

1 hour ago, Midnight Torch said:

So I'm a Confused Shovel ... what I do now?

Nothing. Just stay confused.

17 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Dirty Nutella jar.

I am unsure what to make of this.

Sounds like a kinky euphemism, although it might be gross depending on what the Nutella is referring to.