Hello everyone =)

WeAreNewcastle1053

Wow, I just joined these forums. How many forums am I a part of now?

Well, I'm a fan of Fates (my first FE game), an aspiring artist and meme creator and I actually have a DeviantArt account. I also want to start the Ryoma Army in my Birthright/Revelation runs (by giving everyone the Samurai Mask). And I'm never getting Conquest.

Anyway, since I'm here, I have a question for the staff members: Is it okay if I post something in in this thread? Because there's something I'm really wanting to get out. Otherwise, I might create a new thread when I get the chance.

Welcome to the Forest, WeAreNewCastle!

3 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Anyway, since I'm here, I have a question for the staff members: Is it okay if I post something in in this thread? Because there's something I'm really wanting to get out. Otherwise, I might create a new thread when I get the chance.

Posting in this thread would be necroposting but a Staff may allow you to. @eclipse? Or you may make your own topic of it when you're able to.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

1 hour ago, Ycine said:

Posting in this thread would be necroposting but a Staff may allow you to. @eclipse? Or you may make your own topic of it when you're able to.

Yeah, that was the point of my question, so I'm glad I read the rules. I myself am involved in a forum which is against necroposting but is way more lenient, allowing necroposting so long as the post is relevant to the thread. I would have wanted to post in that thread because there was something I really wanted to share but I checked the dates and alas, the most recent post was two years ago.

10 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Yeah, that was the point of my question, so I'm glad I read the rules. I myself am involved in a forum which is against necroposting but is way more lenient, allowing necroposting so long as the post is relevant to the thread. I would have wanted to post in that thread because there was something I really wanted to share but I checked the dates and alas, the most recent post was two years ago.

HEY, YOU READ THE RULES~!  This makes me insanely happy.

The necroposting this is for a bunch of reasons.  But if you really think that people want to share their funny forged weapon names, feel free to make your own topic about it~!

Anyway, welcome~!

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

HEY, YOU READ THE RULES~!  This makes me insanely happy.

I thought you were telling me to read the rules until I read the second sentence. I always read the rules because it's probably just instinct. Also because I've been constantly advised (mostly indirectly, as in a general message to new users in general) to read the rules before I make my first post. Another reason: The rules tend to be different, as I've learned over the years. So I'm so glad that right before I finished that necropost, I did think to myself, what if I get told off for not reading the rules? So I went and read the rules. Thank goodness I did, heh. But the fact that you got so happy and excited when someone read the rules kinda worries me. Do people not read the rules a lot here? 

So when I can, I'm going to make a new thread.

Yeah, it's a recurring problem.  I'd rather not warn people for the little things, but then what are rules for if I ignore them?  I'd rather talk about random FE things - after all, that's what this forum is dedicated to!