Send Two Characters on a Date!

Dismissed

Talking about life, love, world peace, and the role of science and magic in such a utopia.

Rise (Persona 4) and Itsuki (Tokyo Mirage Sessions) - in any J-Pop-friendly concert hall (For example: LMB Festival from P4 Dancing All Night)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the newest threat appears in the concert hall, Itsuki and Rise fight alongside one another even though Rise is from a competing entertainment agency.  As the battle comes to an end,  Rise awakens Severa as her Mirage Partner.  Rise is then unlocked as a DLC character.

Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians and Elsa from Frozen at a coffeeshop in Whoville.

The whos don't have iced coffee so they have to ice the coffee themselves and all is good.

Panne and the Easter Bunny from Rise of the Guardians at a farmer's market.

They get captured by the Lycian-Etrurian Army for a possible terrorist attack against Elibe and sent to exile.

Naoto from Persona 4 and Thomas Mutton from Catherine, the Stray Sheep Bar in (what I think is) San Diego, Los Angeles, or San Francisco.

Edited by henrymidfields

Ventus is revealed to actually be a heart fragment of himself who is still locked inside Castle Oblivion.  Having found support with Terra, the plot of Kingdom Hearts 2.99: First Chapter Prologue is set up.

Ash Ketchum and Jessie of Team Rocket on the top floor of the Lumiose City Gym.

The two have a Pokémon battle: the loser has to give the winner oral sex. Ash wins. Afterwards, the agree to another date.

Yoda and Athos from FE7: the two are trying to figure out who’s more powerful with trying to kill each other.

They get too intimate that Sain, Kent, Wil, Serra, Matthew, Oswin, and even the thief who was currently plundering the castle (Astore) all had to tell them to stop making out so passionately where everyone could see them.

Miledy and Lugh, soaring on Miledy's wyvern.

Edited by Purple Mage

Lugh shoots fireballs at Narcian's goons while Milady had an idea pop in her head. Cue the creation of the first jet fighter prototype. And Milady's becomes the Red Baroness.

Ash and Serena (both from Pokemon), only this time being in real-life Paris. Yeah, I know, I'm an amourshipper.

Edited by henrymidfields

Ash vainly tries to cop a French accent, yet Serena still looks at him adoringly. Pikachu, who tags along for the hell of it, is doing a better job at saying its name au francaise.

Dorcas and Bartre in a Strongman competition tryout.

Edited by Karimlan

They get kicked out because Bartre made a joke about Dorcas' wife and mutton and he did NOT take it well and a major brawl followed.

Yarne and Judy Hopps in that elephant ice cream parlor.

Judy drags a reluctant Yarne into the parlour. Cur elephants in the room, Yarne runs out screaming.

Kanji (Persona 4; with his persona) and Kiria (TMSFE; with her mirage), in either the Midnight Stage (P4 Dancing All Night) or the Idolasphere (TSMFE)

Edited by henrymidfields

• 2 weeks later...

Err... who? I don't know these people (never played P4 or Mirage Sessions), so I can't help you. And since no one else has replied, I guess we should save it for the next person? And hey, maybe I  can put another suggestion out?

So, let's say I pick my worst match?  I say this because... well, it's Jakob and Sully, in some random town in either Nohr or Ylisse. Guess it doesn't matter that much, so long as it's a casual place?

• 3 weeks later...

Their support conversations are based around the idea that Sully should really try to be more of a lady and Jakob should try not to act like a typical butler whenever they go out together.  At the end of it all though, Jakob still finds an admirable trait in Sully as she reminds him of how he was in his youth and Sully is happy to have Jakob as basically her new father figure.

Spider-Man and Lucina at the Ylisse Royal Castle.

The date goes well; she likes his strength and agility; he admires her agility and skill with the sword.

Serra and Matthew; Serra has been ordered to stay as close as possible to Matthew anywhere he goes.

Edited by SMEDIA

The date goes over pretty well, but as soon as Shulk says, "I'm really feeling it!"  Ninian starts to feel a little awkward.  Shulk tries to assuage her concern by telling her, "This is the Monado's power!"  by showing her a vision of the future where she and him are having a nice and pleasant date.  Freaked out by the power Shulk has, Ninian flees the scene.  Shulk then tries to rectify his mistake by requesting, "Monado!  Lend us your strength!"  The Monado then gets to work and Shulk proclaims, "This is the Monado's power!"

Link and Cia in Cia's castle.

Cia constantly makes advances on Link, who is very much not interested. The date ends on a sour note when Link leaves in annoyance.

Julia (FE4) and Maya Fey (Ace Attorney) feasting after work in a temple surrounded by images of long lost ancient dragons.

Azama is literally the life of the party, and Clarine is upset at being upstaged. She leaves in a huff, wondering how a pious monk can be as worldly and irreverent as Azama.

Saizo, Kaze, and FF6's Shadow in a Ninja convention. Interceptor eyes the two Hoshidan ninja warily. Tekken's Kunimitsu walks in. (fill in the story lol)

Edited by Karimlan

On 11/28/2018 at 8:58 PM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

by showing her a vision of the future

OBJECTION! Shulk cannot show his visions to others, he can only verbally describe them. Only Alvis can do this.

Furthermore, @Purple Mage, Shulk's parents died in a blizzard when he was four and he nearly died himself and it may have stunted his growth, he is a bit of a shorty boy. He'd be wanting out of that ice cave, honestly.

On 12/3/2018 at 1:00 PM, Karimlan said:

Saizo, Kaze, and FF6's Shadow in a Ninja convention. Interceptor eyes the two Hoshidan ninja warily. Tekken's Kunimitsu walks in. (fill in the story lol)

Kagero storms in yelling because Saizo is supposed to be helping Ryoma with some stuffy boring meeting, according to Saizo at least. She drags him home saying he's sleeping on the couch tonight. Kaze, with his henpecked brother gone now, gets more confident and hits on Sakura, and Sasuke punches him.

Roy Koopa and Roy of Pherae at a convention for guys named Roy.

Edited by Dragoncat