Send Two Characters on a Date!

Dismissed

While there, they meet Final Fantasy Gilgamesh and Enkidu and they brawl to see who're the better versions.

The winners are unclear, but the pancakes are all eaten by the fighters. All of the diner's employees flee unscathed.

Percy Jackson and Azura, in Cyrkensia, eating blue food.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are not many edible things that are blue, particularly in times without artificial food coloring, so they wisely second guess their choice of restaurant and go elsewhere.  Then Azura mysteriously vanished, and Percy later watches a show where a mysterious songstress he’s never met attempts to kill king Garon with magic.

Wolt and Sue go do some target practice on an innocent tree.  They bring sandwiches in case they get hungry.

Wolt and Sue suddenly break into song, the song being "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas. As the song ends they share a kiss and part ways. However, they left the sandwiches behind, which begin to wage war on each other with a cry of "Sandwiches, sandwiches, barley even human!"

Jaffar and Ursula, eating Disneyland food at the House of Mouse.

Date goes horribly wrong. Jaffar's face is a stoic mask, and not even Ursula, who can be affable and charming when she puts effort on it, seems to have broken its rigidity. Even when she tried to slink her arm across Jaffar's, she was promptly rebuffed by the curt manner she was dealt with.

Frederick and Rinkah on a mountain hike, pitching camp before settling down for dinner.

They both end up training each-other half to death, and eventually faint out of exhaustion. They wake up the next day so hungry that they just grab the nearest bear and eat it alive! Rinkah's STR growth becomes non-terrible as a result.

Adult Tiki and Marth, in the first class dining hall of Askr castle.

17 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Adult Tiki and Marth, in the first class dining hall of Askr castle.

The two have a heartwarming conversation about how the other has grown so much after not seeing each other for several years, and they catch up in matters small and large.

10 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

gold knight to apache helicopter

Okay, that sounds so awesome, I have to use it.

A gold knight and an Apache helicopter spend the day wrecking the enemy army and blowing sh*t up!

15 hours ago, Dayni said:

@Hawkwing I'm just giggling at that Mako face.

Thank you. Despite not being able to watch the show, the TV Tropes memes page provides all the context I need.

Well, because Hawkwing didn't pick a pair, I'll have to ad hoc it a bit.

So the Gold Knight and Tiki had a fun time in the Ylissian court as a request of Marth's on Ylisse, before the pre-arranged Apache helicopter ride shook both of them enough that they called it quits afterwards. I know, not a masterpiece.

Lucius and Libra, the Mila Tree, a fruit plate.

56 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Simon Petrikov from Adventure Time (look him up) and Ninian, eating ice cream inside a cozily warm house.

I looked it up.

Despite not watching the show, that was probably a spoiler. Not that it really matters now. Anyway...

Simon Petrikov provides the ice cream absolutely free, much to the joy of Ninian, and they have conversation among themselves about... something you talk about during dates (I am completely clueless in that area of life, and wish to remain that way). The overall setting is very comfortable and welcoming, and this is reflected in their discussion.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Well, because Hawkwing didn't pick a pair, I'll have to ad hoc it a bit.

...The Gold Knight and Apache Helicopter where having a fun time destroying stuff together.

As for the next one:

Kellam and Miriel take a stroll through a garden, having tea and crumpets.

14 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

SNIIIIP

*cue clapping* Marvelously done, sir, you do not disappoint here. Also I laughed so hard at that last part.

Unfortunately for Kellam, Miriel was distracted for the briefest of moments by a scientific phenomenon never before studied, and before she realized it her date had vanished, not to be seen again for several weeks. The tea and crumpets also mysteriously disappeared, never to be seen again.

Since it's been opened up, Heather(RD) and Soleil(Fates), at a quaint little coffee shop, consuming...whatever they have at a coffee shop, I guess.

Edited by SoulWeaver
whoops early post

They drink coffee.

And... maybe talk about stuff that's not for the ears of men?

A Hero, a General, and a Bishop walk into a bar...

2 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Shulk and FE7 Fiora, in a park eating badly-animated sandwiches. (How would @Dragoncat handle it?)

Oh god the badly modeled sandwich still haunts me. Gotta answer this one even though it's already been answered.

Shulk: Who are you and why is your hair blue? ...No, you're not my wife, I'm 110% sure. ...Same name? Okey dokey then, whatevs. But seriously, if Reyn's trying to be funny, he's not doing a very good job and I'm going to replace his wife with...something, don't know yet, but it will be something insulting for sure!

Replace her with a blow up doll, Monado Boy xD If he gets drunk he might not know the difference. Lol.

58 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Kariya Matou and Sayaka Miki on a train, having peanuts.

An anthro squirrel comes and takes the peanuts while bubbly anime music plays in the background. I don't know these characters but they're clearly from some anime lol.

Guzma and Plumeria in some seedy bar.

There's an archery contest afterward and they spend so much time arguing over who hit the most moving targets that they never go back for a second date.

Gatrie and Stump Smash from Skylanders. Stump Smash is wearing a pink skirt. Calill's tavern.

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

An anthro squirrel comes and takes the peanuts while bubbly anime music plays in the background. I don't know these characters but they're clearly from some anime lol.

Kariya is from Fate/Zero and Sayaka is the girl in my avi, she's from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.  Main reason I picked them is Kariya is prototype Sayaka in a couple ways (both works are written by the same guy), similar lessons for their character arcs (don't give up you're own happiness, it leads to bad stuff), similar reasoning for giving up their own happiness (martyring themself in a deal with the devil for Aoi/Kyousuke and subconsciously thinking that'd earn their affection).  

If you don't mind most of the cast being miserable I recommend both works.

anyway, Gatrie spends the whole time flirting with the tree in a skirt, at least until Shinon comes looking for a drink, sees what's happening, berates him and drags him away.  the tree is heartbroken.

Leo and Roy, in a library, eating nothing because it's a library.

They end up meeting every single mage and other intelligent and inventive person in the Fire Emblem universe, leading to the  creation  of  Master  of  Orion  level  technology.

That, or they just sit quietly reading a book the whole time, and then discuss what they read on the way home.

Kaden and Panne (and/or Selkie and Yarne, if you want. Or any combination of the four. Or anyone else you want to add) go to a trampoline park and... drink water afterwards, I guess? They'll probably head off to the arcade when they need a break from jumping.

Artemis would like to not use her innate powers, as it were, during the hunt. Percy is apparently not aware of this self-imposed handicap and still went about wreaking havoc on their prey. He wins handily, much to Artemis' chagrin.

Azama, Lucius, Libra, and Crowley, an Angel who did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards, at the Ritz, during lunchtime (Crowley's usual partner, the angel Aziraphale, is apparently busy fawning over prophecy books in his second-hand bookshop in Soho).

Edited by Karimlan

The Rich boy and Misty are accompanied by a bunch of rich boy lookalikes, who keep trying to pretend to be Misty's actual date.  As a result, the date goes very poorly because so many identical individuals exist.

19 year old!Waver Velvet and Grey (the older Waver's apprentice/ward/bodyguard/etc. from Lord El-Melloi II Case Files) in a prehistoric jungle, accessed via the time machine that made such a pairing possible to begin with.

Lemme look that up first... Oh, it's the cowgirl pony. BESTIALITY REEEE! Just kidding!

Donnel rides Applejack and class-changes into Cavalier, but with a talking horse!

Jake the Dog from Adventure Time and Fire Emblem Anna, eating spaghetti in Finn and Jake's treehouse. (Get it? Anna's boyfriend in FE1/7/11/12 is named Jake.)