Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way Chrom isn't here, but since he is i wish Robin wouldn't.

Would it be to much to ask that all each pair was from a different game? Unless Bartre and Fir join in then it would be only between 2 games, popular sure, but it limit's the interesting thing that can happen..

Edited by RexBolt

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

They don't even need to have Sigurd fill in for Arvis because they can just use Arvis and did use in him back in the Fated Battles gauntlet.

If they use characters not in the summoning pool, they do it in pairs so that the banners will be balanced.

However, we do have this interesting situation where Ophelia and Nina are currently running on their own banners, meaning they can do something crazy like:

• Arvis and Julia
  • Garon and Camilla/Elise
  • Odin and Ophelia
  • Niles and Nina

and have a single banner with Julia, Camilla/Elise, Odin, and Niles on it, though that's unlikely due to the number of placeholders for banners found in the most recent update.

If they do use a normally unsummonable character, I'd expect something along the lines of

• Garon and Camilla/Elise
  • Odin and Ophelia
  • Chrom and Lucina
  • Bartre and Fir

with Odin, Chrom, and Bartre on a banner and Camilla/Elise, Lucina, and Fir on a banner so that exactly one father and exactly one daughter are either unsummonable or concurrently in another banner. (Exact pairs used are examples for the purpose of illustration.)

Almost zero probability, but it'd be funny to get Surtr and Laegjarn/Laevatein with Surtr debuting on the Voting Gauntlet banner like Rhajat did.

I somewhat hope we get Odin/Ophelia, Laslow/Soleil, Bartre/Fir, and Niles/Nina.  Bartre/Fir kinda sticks out like a sore thumb there, but the other options have already been in 37 gauntlets each already, and it would be nice to see some fresh units represented.

Bartre/Fir, Chrom/Lucina, Hector/Lilina, and Garon/Camilla is my guess.

Edit: Unless they take this opportunity to introduce new units.

Edit: I got 1/4 right. Woo! :D

Edited by Mercakete

Robin and Morgan play a game of tactics; the gauntlet is all good fun for them. I don't know Niles and Nina well enough to figure how they'll approach this. Arvis tries to pressure Julia into forfeiting by using his dad voice. Julius sasses him, redirecting the paternal presence. They argue while Julia quietly gains victory. Hector joins team Lilina.

Gonna join team Julia. I like m!Robin enough, he carried me through a lot of shit during the earlier days, despite being -atk, but I wanna do something different.

Aww, Odin/Ophelia didn't happen. Oh well, at least I still have Robin to rally behind, and Morgan to jump to should they win.
Clearly they didn't get in because they'd destroy the competition. 317847781463162880.png?v=1

As another aside, I really wish Bartre/Fir had gotten in too. But we got Hector/Lilina and Arvis/Julia, I guess we can't have TOO many non-3DS characters, now can we?

Edited by Emerson

Not sure which team I should support; thinking about Lilina or Morgan.

Expect my +10 Brave Lyn to be up as my lead as usual.

In other news, scored myself a neutral OG Hector from the dads banner. Only 23 orbs spent.

Picking team Niles. Managed to pull 2 Niles' within 4 pulls though. So he is sitting at 40+9! Just one more and my first plus 10. Anyway. Uh no hard feelings Nina, but you don't exist in my file along with Kana. Sooo, not my kid.

I kind of like the choices for this VG if only because I have all of these units minus Nina so I will always benefit from bonus unit points. Niles seems like the obvious choice for feather mercs. I will probably start with F!Morgan since she is my favorite of the bunch and see what happens from there.

Hmm. . . Don't have Nina. So I guess I will dust off my +ATK Hector and Play the double QR Wary game. I'll probably swap my main to Booklyn to support him/my team mates. If Hector falls, probably Lilina or Morgan next. Heh, actually funny story. Free pulls. Morgan's banner was a bunch of colorless with a lone green. Hector's was a bunch of colorless and a lone Blue. So maybe Hector is telling me to go for Morgan if he falls.

I'm not sure if I want to join team Hector as thanks for him miraculously showing up on the voting gauntlet banner or team Lilina because she's hilariously fun to use with unique refined Forblaze and that it could lead to some precious art where Hector is so damn proud of his daughter winning against him. Team Julia and Nina are also good options since I like their voice, but I don't have Nina, so I won't be able to get bonus points on her team. And then there's team Arvis who was my first red mage who wasn't meh or got screwed over by boons and banes. -Spd Tharja was still all right, but the utility Arvis offers is so useful.

14 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

*Votes Lilina*

“Marchioness Lilina of Ostia” sounds badass enough to put into my signature, so I’m going Lilina over Julia. Because I’ve already been on team Julia anyway. And in case Julia passes but Lilina doesn’t, I can join her then.

Hmm probably joining Hector, myself. If he loses and Arvis wins, I'll join him. Not sure what to do if they both lose. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.