Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The memes are in the air... because it so happens that we have English Dio, Japanese Dio, and the Super Smash Bros. announcer all participating in the same gauntlet.

My favorite is the "one of these is not like the other!!!" memes.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hurts. How am I supposed to choose between Robin and my own daughter, Morgan???

Also, on the freaking Fathers banner I got my first CYL Lucina (aka: the mother) on my free pull. It wasn’t like “Listen, you already have Robin +10, maybe work on your wife”

So that was weird. But what do I do? Daughter? Father? Daughter? Father?

Probably Robin because I can’t...how can I not go with my first (and only 5*+10 unit)?

I'm honestly not sure who to join this time.  I was thinking joining Lilina would be underdog, but it looks like she's got more votes than Hector here.

Oh, another feather contest! I'll probably be unable to rank well considering how time consuming these tend to be if you wish to get a good score. Anyways, I'm going to support Julia because I like her a lot and now I have one with a good nature!

Alright, folks, I have no idea who to play for because I don't have a particular attachment to anyone here. Convince me to join your side, and my Roy is yours to friend as you please.

Spoiler

deleted for attachment space

Edited by SoulWeaver

Lilina beating out her beloved father in the poll?  Kind of a tough choice for me cause I really like Hector too, but got to go with Arvis.

I'm wondering if the power of waifu will win out this time, cause the males have the advantage here.  Robin, Hector are much more popular than any of the females.  Of course multiplier stuff is common place, however I am more interested in which character actually has more followers.  

Going Team Niles. I feel obligated to go for Nina because she's kind of my spirit animal, but I don't have her, so her father is the next best thing. I don't think I feel too strongly about anyone either way. It'd be cool to see Robin win since I supported him way back when he was up against Tharja. But I feel like it's just about anyone's game. 

Now time to put my 5 star Niles to good use!

4 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

So, using the unit you are supporting gives you a bonus? What kind?

+10% to points earned per battle if you lead with the unit you are supporting.

If you set the unit you are supporting as your representative, however, all you earn is eternal spite and anger.

(the latter part is half-joke)
(seriously though, don’t do that)

@Hilda @silveraura25 I'm joining team ploy boy! Let's show his daughter what we think of never showing up in my barracks real magic looks like. Any wishes for my lead?

Current lead Cherche +10 (Instant GF set), could switch to Cordelia +10, Shiro +5 (Steady Breath, QR, Aether) or my newer toys L!Hector (Galeforce, Bold Fighter) and L!Tiki (vanilla) for example. 

@SoulWeaver Joins us, we have this: 

I completely forgot there would be a voting gauntlet even with the two banners that popped up, so I kinda hastily picked to support Lilina.

My priority list will be Lilina>Nina>Morgan>Julia>Arvis>Hector>Niles>Robin. Basically, cute daughters first, cool dads second, and... that other guy last. Sorry, but Robin isn't exactly the pinnacle of characters...

Anyways, as always my Bride Ninian will be taking the front lines for my friends (already got help from @Vaximillian to), so if you'd like to see her, my FC is 5177973547.

kfr16vG.png

I ended up picking Morgan. I was going to lead with Maria until my Arena run was over, but long story short, the team I get to build around Fjorm for Water week makes Fjorm sweeps hilariously easy, so that’s already done. I’ll just keep Maria up until mid-afternoon.

If anyone wants/needs an ally, feel free to send or ask me to send you a request. My code is 8566518658.

Going #TeamNiles on this one since I'm quite fond of this rogue, plus he's one of the S-Ranks I picked for one of my Corrins so win or lose, it's a no-brainer for me.

That said, if Nina triumphs on this round I'll be joining her team and if she's out... eh idk, maybe Robin/F!Morgan/Arvis/Julia, but I'll cross that bridge if I happen upon it I guess.

Anyway, I've put up my Libra as my rep so if anyone on Team Niles needs a War Monk to do Naga's work with [Steady Breath|Wrath 3|Attack Smoke 3]{QR 3}Aether), here's the FC where you'll find him: 7909740863

If people would prefer something else feel free to ask - I can switch to F!Corrin for blue, or Ryoma/Lene/Sylvia for red (if an all infantry team is preferred).