Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

24 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

However Hector is a nice dad, nice dads can get punished by their daughters often times. =)

That sure is an odd way to spell "take a Forblaze to the face at weapon triangle disadvantage."

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilna's defense is so low though that Hector could probably OHKO her too. XD

But anyway, I forgot to mention I have my Silas at the lead, so I hope he's useful to other Team Arvis people despite being -Atk. I hadn't even thought about changing my lead, but realized Silas is a different color anyway, so I kept him there.

I wanted to post a picture, but stupid Imgur is locking me out of my account due to an error now. >_>

15 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, it seems like only one person on my friend list of about 60 joined Hector along with me. That’s kinda of impressive.

So, I’ll leave my info here for the seemingly few others around here who’re also with Hector. I’m currently offering my +10 Felicia, but I also got other options as well.

In-Game Name: Tybrosion; ID: 0085075948

Huh, Odd. I thought I had you on my friend list. Apparently not. Request sent. My offering is just a mere +1 Booklyn with Blade and Close counter and of course Armor March to help Hector get wherever he wants to get to.

43 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Wtf, whenever i have time to play, Hector and Lilina are always in Sameville. I have flags to spend game...

Same. But hey at least you aren't getting walled by someone's random Alfonse!

dfofGRv.png

Curses~! Boy am I glad we get retries now. Not that it was a bonus hour but it could have been.

3 hours ago, Garlyle said:

@Usana Secretly Alfonse is the strongest unit in the game. I love it and I also don't love it at the same time.

Is he really?!
Hector + Liliana are still tied!

My name is "DaisyJane" 

Edited by daisy jane

13 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Is he really?!
Hector + Liliana are still tied!

They actually aren’t. This hour (from which only about ten minutes remain) was Lilina’s multiplier.

On 10/2/2018 at 4:11 PM, NSSKG151 said:

I think it has more to due with Morgan being a unique class combination (a flying blue tome in the permanent summoning pool) plus she was still in the top 20 for CYL2 females though I don't believe CYL is a good way to measure character popularity. Conversely the Robin in this VG is just another underwhelming infantry blue tome who is best used for countering bow units in AA with his raven tome and I could see people not wanting to use him for bonus points in VG. I think unit viability does somewhat influence people's choices in Voting Gauntlets. It would explain why Niles is scoring the lowest despite being a popular character from Fates.

Not sure about Hector though. I guess people are just tired of seeing Hector as an armored axe unit or maybe they can't be bothered to lug an armored unit around VG or maybe people already foddered their Hector to put Distant Counter on someone else.

Yeah that it is true.  Normal M Robin and normal F Robin are their most boring versions.  F Morgan is our only flying blue mage in the regular pool and the only one with serpent tome (though this isn't a PRF).  

I spent no flags yesterday figuring at least I'd see a couple multipliers today. Now here I am with all 1500 flags saved and haven't caught a single multiplier all day, so it looks like my rank's gonna suck this round. I don't think Morgan will end up with a Multiplier before the end of the round at this rate, or if she does it'll only be the very last hour at best.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

here's my Silas so those who got him know he's mine.

Wow, three expensive units spent! Looks quite strong. Too bad I'm on a different team and wouldn't be able to use him.

I just had a match where Hector, Ninian, and Rebecca had to fight Lyon, Veronica, and Laevatein. The map was tight and Lyon/Veronica would swap places to attack. Veronica healed Lyon who had breath of life and healed her, while Laevatein crept toward Hector around the other side. It didn't end well...

29 minutes ago, Tree said:

Wow, three expensive units spent! Looks quite strong. Too bad I'm on a different team and wouldn't be able to use him.

Huh? I only sacrificed one 5 star to him and that was a bad IV Sumia. But thanks!

Edited by Anacybele

It looks like they are projecting Hector to get two straight bonus hours to end this round, which seems a bit weird, but if not, it looks like Lilina might win.  If Lilina loses, I'm not sure who I'll go to, I guess I'll see who wins this round.

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like they are projecting Hector to get two straight bonus hours to end this round, which seems a bit weird, but if not, it looks like Lilina might win.  If Lilina loses, I'm not sure who I'll go to, I guess I'll see who wins this round.

You could join me in Arvis since he's definitely winning! :P I really like using your units too, Rezzy, as they're amazing and I somehow get them a lot when we're on the same team. :P

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Huh? I only sacrificed one 5 star to him and that was a bad IV Sumia. But thanks!

I didn't realize that he came with Steady Stance and Even Def Wave. Those are really nice default skills. :):

Edited by Tree

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

I didn't realize that he came with Steady Stance and Even Def Wave. Those are really nice default skills. :):

Yeah, he does already come with those. They are good and fit his stat spread well. He's basically blue Frederick, even down to his default weapon. They both come with armor-slaying weapons!

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, he does already come with those. They are good and fit his stat spread well. He's basically blue Frederick, even down to his default weapon. They both come with armor-slaying weapons!

Yeah, Frederick's hammer has come in handy many times. I'm waiting to see if they give him a special weapon before I commit to merges. Mine is [+atk, -res], but I might want a different set depending on what type of weapon they give him.