Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Arvis should join Lilina for the finals. On the other side, did Morgan or Nina win?

Sadly I did, mainly because F!Morgan never showed up.

Arvis apparently never had a chance, though I say this despite the multitude of multipliers.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I still can't believe Morgan won even when Nina had the multiplier, how bizare

The multiplier could only do so much for Nina when she was staring at a deficit of nearly 3 billion and when she always needed at least two hours to recover from a Morgan multiplier. It really wasn't surprising.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I still can't believe Morgan won even when Nina had the multiplier, how bizare

Morgan's team was at least twice as big as Nina and Nina's team always needed 2-4 multipliers to catch up. Morgan's team also scored three billion points with the 7.4 multiplier while Nina's team barely made one billion with the 7.5 multiplier possibly due to their team running out of flags. Morgan getting the second to last multiplier basically prevented any chance Nina had to win due to team size and possibly because Morgan's team never had that many opportunities to spend much flags during round 1 and 2. That's what I think anyways.

Don't really care about VG. Just in it for the quest rewards. But if I had to pick one I'd go with Morgan. I'm not a big fan of BUNBUN's artstyle. They have this odd fixation of making borderline shotas/lolies and the same-face syndrome is just uhhh.

17 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Don't really care about VG. Just in it for the quest rewards. But if I had to pick one I'd go with Morgan. I'm not a big fan of BUNBUN's artstyle. They have this odd fixation of making borderline shotas/lolies and the same-face syndrome is just uhhh.

i hate the shota/lolification that happens in FEH as much as the next person (Elincia off the top of my head) but Lilina is like actually a child. same-face syndrome tho, i can vibe with you there

23 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i hate the shota/lolification that happens in FEH as much as the next person (Elincia off the top of my head) but Lilina is like actually a child. same-face syndrome tho, i can vibe with you there

It's not the character I have issue with. It's just the artist's other works is reminded to me whenever I see any work of BUNBUN

18 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It's not the character I have issue with. It's just the artist's other works is reminded to me whenever I see any work of BUNBUN

rip...what other art have they done? i'm drawin' a blank

15 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

rip...what other art have they done? i'm drawin' a blank

Sword Art Online, Izetta the Last Witch, shota Alexander from FGO, Yuuki Yuuna, Sakura Quest. I wouldn't call them full-on lolies/shotas, but they are borderline. I'd describe it as what goes under hebephilia, which is around 11-14, the pubescent stage. And the ones that I have a problem with are the ones which aren't depicting middle-school children so scratching out Alexander and Yuuki Yuuna

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Sword Art Online, Izetta the Last Witch, shota Alexander from FGO, Yuuki Yuuna, Sakura Quest. I wouldn't call them full-on lolies/shotas, but they are borderline. I'd describe it as what goes under hebephilia, which is around 11-14, the pubescent stage

ooo...only one i'm familiar with is SWA (haven't watched just seen art) and yeah...i just chalk it up to certain anime s t y l e s making chars look like babies/10 years younger rather than having some kind of hebe/pedophilia behind it. i am a hopeful, optimistic man. either way i'm not too big a fan of it let people look their own age dammit

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

The multiplier could only do so much for Nina when she was staring at a deficit of nearly 3 billion and when she always needed at least two hours to recover from a Morgan multiplier. It really wasn't surprising.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Morgan's team was at least twice as big as Nina and Nina's team always needed 2-4 multipliers to catch up. Morgan's team also scored three billion points with the 7.4 multiplier while Nina's team barely made one billion with the 7.5 multiplier possibly due to their team running out of flags. Morgan getting the second to last multiplier basically prevented any chance Nina had to win due to team size and possibly because Morgan's team never had that many opportunities to spend much flags during round 1 and 2. That's what I think anyways.

I wasn't really paying to the score all that much, but those multiplier usually turns thing around so I'm surprise Morgan won since Nina had the last hour multiplier.

I joined Lilina since Arvis lost, I am just happy that Lilina won without the multiplier which was so nice since it was a real victory for her.  

I don't really care about Lilina or Morgan all that much. If Nina had won, the choice would have been more difficult since I do tend to like her character, but I don't have her. 

With these two winning, I just went for Lilina since I actually have her. 

Fought several battles so far. Nearly all of them have given me red allies. Can I just have an option to block a certain colour appearing ¬¬ Already resorting to my own units to get the colour quests done early, since I have a lot of flags to burn. 

Let's go Team Lilina, let's take home a win from the entire tourney!

If anyone would like my Cherche to mow down their foes, my ID is 8608857766! Just let me know if you send a friend request. I can also put up Est, if people are needing blues. All my other 5*+10s are red.

Ugh, there's a guy on my friend's list who's running Lilina as his lead. That person normally has a different lead, so I think he switched to Lilina just for the gauntlet. It's really quite annoying, and I wish I could remove them, but I like their other leads and they're a Japanese (assumedly) player I picked up from the arena or during a previous gauntlet, so I don't want to delete them.

At the very least, it's a good thing we can just surrender and hope for a better team.

4 hours ago, Thane said:

If anyone on Team Morgan wants to experience the glory that is having my adult Tiki on their side, my friend code is 646 504 1577. 

Funny enough I already have almost ten friends who usually has A!Tiki as their lead but I definitely don't mind adding another one. I'm also on Morgan's team so I sent a friend request if you don't mind. I also have A!Tiki as my lead at the moment but can switch to Kaze if you help with colorless VG quests.

Edited by NSSKG151

6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Funny enough I already have almost ten friends who usually has A!Tiki as their lead but I definitely don't mind adding another one. I'm also on Morgan's team so I sent a friend request if you don't mind. I also have A!Tiki as my lead at the moment but can switch to Kaze if you help with colorless VG quests.

Accepted. I can also change to my Tactics Morgan if that's better. She runs Attack and Defense Tactics. Been thinking about sacking my -Atk Llyn to her for Speed Tactics but I haven't had the heart to do so just yet.