Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

21 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@SoulWeaver Wow, that's quite a dead zone. 

Good luck getting all Roy alts on your accounts. 

Arvis is out? Now side with Morgan or Lilina? 

Well, that was a bit of an exaggeration, I admit, but I wasn't anywhere there was internet.

I switched accounts today, so both accounts are on different sides just to be safe - Lilina'll net you the Cordelia, Morgan the Roy.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody on team justice for Arvis Morgan, and your having trouble with armours My Abel (weirdly effective might help out or if you just like Abel)

45HP

49atk

39spd

31def

33res

Spd refine slaying spear, Swap, Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Threaten Def 3, Atk/Def+2 seal

friend code 0023203873 also in sig

ya don't need ta PM me or anything since I'll accept anyone not using Camilla 

Edited by Pengaius

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Have there even been any multipliers this round? I missed the ×5.1 one and it's been same hell ever since.

Looking at the predictor it looks like the last multiplier for either side was 5.2. So it has been like 9 hours and the predictor says it will stay Same Hell for the rest of the match. Lets never do this again, ok guys? If that happens it will be almost 24 hours of hell.

We might break out towards the end though. Some folks may start dumping more flags than usual on non-multiplier and thus break the gridlock. But this sucks. This really sucks. I am glad I dropped some flags on earlier multipliers, but I still have about 1200 left.

2 minutes ago, Usana said:

Looking at the predictor it looks like the last multiplier for either side was 5.2. So it has been like 9 hours and the predictor says it will stay Same Hell for the rest of the match. Lets never do this again, ok guys? If that happens it will be almost 24 hours of hell.

We might break out towards the end though. Some folks may start dumping more flags than usual on non-multiplier and thus break the gridlock. But this sucks. This really sucks. I am glad I dropped some flags on earlier multipliers, but I still have about 1200 left.

Really?! No more multipliers inthe VG?!

The hell, i still have 1700 flags!

13 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Really?! No more multipliers inthe VG?!

The hell, i still have 1700 flags!

Bear in mind that is just what the spreadsheet is predicting. It has been wrong before, so lets hope it is this time as well. But I won't get mine too high. Harder to be disappointed that way.

56 minutes ago, Usana said:

Disgusting. I haven’t spent any flags this round at all, and it seems that I now have to do it without hopes for a multiplier. My total is going to suck. Damn.

I knew it would come to this. Lilina and Morgan are so close that we were bound to have a lengthy same hell. Thats why I spent half my flags early on.

This voting gauntlet has annoyed me greatly. Having supported Robin and Arvis, the prime scoring times for each were both stuck in Same Hell, neutering my score in both rounds. I came into Morgan v Lilina with 2,000 flags and still have 1,700 flags to spend, with it stuck in yet another Same Hell.

Can this mode just die already? I don't want to look at score predictions anymore, barely gave a damn for this particular VG as it bores me out of my mind, though I mostly want to see it die because the last hours are obnoxiously placed in the early morning hours. The fact that the "winners" are completely irrelevant don't help either, same goes for the "Same Hell" we have right now.

Guess, I'm in a foul mood again for the lack of meaningful content..., sorry about that.

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

What exactly do you define as "meaningful content" in a thread that is about the Voting Gauntlet?

That part was less about the thread and its content, but more of an explanation for my rather negative attitude towards the event and its irrelevant outcome, and that I would wish FEH to offer something different these days.

I wouldn't be surprised if changes were to be made to the next Voting Gauntlet event to further prevent lengthy and consecutive Same Hell hours. Having Same Hell last for as long as 23 hours - so over half the round - is not fun at all.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Disgusting. I haven’t spent any flags this round at all, and it seems that I now have to do it without hopes for a multiplier. My total is going to suck. Damn.

Isn't this the type of match ups you like in Voting Gauntlet? After all, you're the one who doesn't like how certain characters stomp the gauntlet and prefer equal battles. Of course I got lucky and caught most of the multipliers yesterday so my rank is quite high so I'm probably biased. Almost top 5k. 

It looks like Lilina can brute force her way to the top even without multipliers. These are the type of VG matches that are fun and should be the norm. Now all they have to do is get rid of multipliers and we're set. The first two gauntlets had the flaw of putting Camilla and Lucina in with a bunch of relatively unknown characters but now that the Heroes community gets to use a large number of characters, I don't think the massive popularity of juggernauts is enough to carry them through. Lucina had less support compared to the other Heroes IIRC even though at one point, she was top 3 in popularity so results of VG would be unpredictable even without multipliers. 

Hey Team Lilina, you guys might want to back off by a tiny bit if winning is your goal because you might just give Morgan the last hour multiplier at this rate not that I'd complain if you do. At least, that's what predictor is forecasting now.