Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Fathers and Daughters!  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Judging from the first hour is indicative because the results aren’t yet polluted by multipliers. Come on, you can’t argue against the fact that multipliers shoved this into same hell by bringing up the last few hours of said same hell. Team Lilina had loads of flags they started burning so that they won’t be left with them forever.

No, we average up the votes in all the non multiplier hours as that's a better representation than the first hour. 

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't sign Morgan off yet. This wouldn't be the first time a team lost despite having the final multiplier.

...I mean, the difference in scores is too close for comfort for Morgan, but you never know, there could be people who blew every flag before this multiplier!

Didn't manage to spend all my flags despite not even bothering to claim the training stratum ones. Not because of waiting for multipliers or anything like that, but because I've just logged into the game so much less lately.

Still, happy to see Lilina win despite being on the other side of the draw for the whole event. She is my representative, after all.

First of all, thanks for all the support I get from your units: @mampfoid @Diovani Bressan @Nowi's Husband @Astellius @Rezzy

This is the first time I picked someone from Round 1 that won the whole competition. And my choice wasn't anything strategic, more like personal preference. I probably should've cared better about the multipliers, but I was able to get a big score in the last hours with my 800 flags. It was fun, but I'll take it more relaxed in future VGs.

Also, votes are in, Lilina won!!

Edited by Garlyle

4 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

First of all, thanks for all the support I get from your units: @mampfoid @Diovani Bressan @Nowi's Husband @Astellius @Rezzy

This is the first time I picked someone from Round 1 that won the whole competition. And my choice wasn't anything strategic, more like personal preference. I probably should've cared better about the multipliers, but I was able to get a big score in the last hours with my 800 flags. It was fun, but I'll take it more relaxed in future VGs.

YAY!
I always pick the person who wins, after i lose the first round LOL

Oh hey! I finished in 10,001-30,000. that's awesome for me! 
(but cumulative i sucked LOL). i have to figure out how this scoring works so i can improve for next time!

Edited by daisy jane

10 billion point nuke. Nice

I’m pretty burned out on the game at the moment. I do regret missing out on the 2 orbs, 15 coins and 10 stones for this round though. Only played 2 matches because I forgot it ended today.

4 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Yeah, I don't often pick the winning team either.  I did it with Ike in the first CYL, and I'm trying to think if I've ever done it since then.

I managed to do pretty well in the last round at least, which salvaged my overall score.  I was worried there would be no more multipliers today.

2 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

This is the first time I picked someone from Round 1 that won the whole competition.

This happened with me some times. Summer Corrin, Ninian, New Year Azura, Male Grima and Gunnthrá were units that picked from Round 1and won the VG.

Aww, Morgan lost. Oh well, I knew when we were getting even hour multipliers it was pretty much the end for us. If nothing else I got to spend 800 flags on the last two multipliers and only wasted 400 on non-multipliers. Also happy that the team I supported at the beginning managed to make it all the way to the finals.

GG, Team Lilina

So, serious question here, what the hell happened?

I know Morgan had a larger team at the beginning, but around the middle it felt like Lilina's team got bigger or were scoring more points. Does, uh, anyone have any idea how that happened?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I know Morgan had a larger team at the beginning, but around the middle it felt like Lilina's team got bigger or were scoring more points. Does, uh, anyone have any idea how that happened?

Lilina stand user confirmed ? 

Wow, uh... forget what I said, Lilina freaking crushed Morgan with the multiplier boost.

This is now the second time I picked the winning team from the start, the first being Ninian. Which is odd, because Lilina I picked simply because I liked her and she was something like my second or third ever 5* pull, compared to Ninian being my first ever Dancer (yeah, I didn't even use Olivia at the time).

Well uh... GG? What am I supposed to say, the teams I pick never win...

...oh yeah, remember when we were told to remember the winner of the CYL Gauntlet? Wonder what was supposed to come of that...?

Edited by Xenomata

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It seemed pretty even for me. Or Team Morgan just run out of bottled juice or it takes more time to launch a nuclear attack.

Way to go team Lilina! We beat the ugly mop hair girl! :D (though I admit female Morgan's art in this game is much better than Kozaki's)

Edited by Anacybele

And...another crappy VG comes to an end and with it, the all-so familiar bitterness of defeat. 

If only they could replace it with a better mode that gives slightly better rewards...

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Feather mercs pick the team that seems the obvious loser. Obscure, Japan-only versus Awakening? Easy choice. And said players are only playing the mode on multiplier hours for points, and perhaps elsewhere to satisfy quests for more flags. Otherwise, they open the mode and then close it if no multiplier is present. So if you want to guage the strength of two opposing teams, you've got to compare multiplier hours. Which will become more accurate as you approach the final hours. This scenario of a seemingly weaker team overtaking their opponent in sheer numbers by the end has been common for a while, perhaps gaining the most notoriety first with the Shanna v Takumi finale.

You also can't rely on first hours scores since non-nocturnal Americans cannot participate in those and that's the largest individual country player base. We have work in the morning, damnit.