Event Schedule! (Sep-Oct)

Diovani Bressan

26 minutes ago, xchan said:

Why couldn't there be a version update on the 21st? What does the special orb promo has to do with it?

I'm not sure we have two more chapters left story wise for Book II, but I could be wrong.

If Book II ends on the 21st, then next month could be as packed as this one. So double hype.

Since April, we have Special Orbs Promo, and it happens in the same week that version update happens:

Version 2.4: April 10  April Special Orbs Promo: April 12

Version 2.5: May 9  May Special Orbs Promo: May 10

Version 2.6: June 7  June Special Orbs Promo: June 8

Version 2.7: July 8  July Special Orbs Promo: July 10

Version 2.8: August 9  August Special Orbs Promo: August 10

Version 2.9: September 5  September Special Orbs Promo: September 7

That's why I believe the next version update will be near October 10th. Maybe October 8th or 9th.

Also, it's not guaranteed we will face the final battle against Surtr in the next chapter. The main mission in the next chapter will be stop the Rite of Flames and save Veronica and Ylgr.

I believe we will have Book III in November. If you remember (if you play FEH since last year, of course), Between Book I and Book II we had 2 months of paralogues, and it can repeat again this year. Some fillers between the two books.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the upcoming banners is confirmed (through leaks) to have

Spoiler

Flora appearing in Chapter 13 of Book II

yet we get an extra new banner this week, so I suspect we'll see the sequel to last year's Farfetched Heroes as a Paralogue. If they stick with using the highest voted (in CYL2) human or dragon characters who aren't in the game in any form, then we'd see Kliff, AversaOphelia, and Haar (or perhaps Aversa as the GHB with Louise as the 4th summonable hero). I wouldn't be surprised if this is the theme for this week and in Forging Bonds.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Last year's Halloween banner came out way too late.

Last year's Halloween banner came out in the allotted slot that made the characters bonus units in the Arena during Halloween itself.

That actually helps explain why there is an extra banner this month and why they last so long, as it would push the Halloween banner's characters to be Arena bonus units during Halloween:

• 9/11-24: Doorway to Destiny (9/7-20)
  • 9/25-10/8: New Heroes banner of 9/14-10/9
  • 10/9-22: Hew Heroes banner of 9/21-10/22
  • 10/23-11/5: Special Heroes banner of 10/10-11/8
Edited by Ice Dragon

39 minutes ago, Johann said:

One of the upcoming banners is confirmed (through leaks) to have

Hide contents

Flora appearing in Chapter 13 of Book II

yet we get an extra new banner this week, so I suspect we'll see the sequel to last year's Farfetched Heroes as a Paralogue. If they stick with using the highest voted (in CYL2) human or dragon characters who aren't in the game in any form, then we'd see Kliff, AversaOphelia, and Haar (or perhaps Aversa as the GHB with Louise as the 4th summonable hero). I wouldn't be surprised if this is the theme for this week and in Forging Bonds.

If those are the ones with the biggest chances for a Farfetched Heroes 2 (perhaps with another name) then it's a Green Axe Flier for Haar, Aversa's Shadowgift make it likely she's a Red Tome Flier and MAYBE Louise as Gray Bow Infantry. Now, if Aversa is in the main banner, we have a chance of Ophelia being a Blue Tome like her father, but if she's not then it opens a chance of Sorceress Ophelia being Red, it isn't likely due to Missiletain being ice themed, but it's not like IS likes being consistent with ice. Kliff has the most options as a unit, if we remain faithful to his class options as Villager. If Aversa's in the main banner, he can be the Bow user, maybe even Bow Knight, if she not he can fulfill the Red spot as a Sword Infantry (please no IS) or as a Red Tome, if Ophelia is Red instead and Louise is in he can be either a Lance Cav, a Lance Infantry/Armored or a Blue Tome. As long as Haar has a chance of being in, i don't see anyone else having a chance as being Green. If Kliff's a Mage, wich i think is most likely since SoV pushed Mage as being his "canon" class, it's possible he's bringing Sagittae into the game, who i can see being a Bladetome of whatever color.

Edited by RexBolt

17 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

If those are the ones with the biggest chances for a Farfetched Heroes 2...

I suppose I should list the highest voted characters who have no appearance in game so far and aren't beasts or birds:

1. Kliff
  2. Aversa
  3. Ophelia
  4. Haar
  5. Louise
  6. Rinea
  7. Nils
  8. Rinkah
  9. Flora
  10. Lilith
  11. Cormag
  12. Rath

Lewyn was one place behind Haar, and many other high ranking characters (notably from Awakening) have been making appearances lately, shaking this list up and suggesting that these characters would likely appear on banners of their game. It's worth noting that Farfetched Heroes was in November last year, so it might be too soon for that theme specifically. Regardless, it's pretty incredible to get an extra non-seasonal banner like this.

20 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

October 6th - Heroes with Ploys Skills: I don't have any idea to what units will appear... Atk Ploy, Spd Ploy, Def Ploy, Res Ploy, Panic Ploy... so many choices!

If I remember correctly there is no unit in the current summoning pool who has Def Ploy. Only Arvis and Summer Gaius have it. So I'm feeling:

Res Ploy - Sonya, Lute

Spd Ploy - Deirdre

Atk Ploy - Katarina, MorganF

Panic Ploy - Luke, Zelgius

So I'm seeing Lute, Katarina, and Sonya/Deirdre

16 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

I'm eager to get to the Halloween rerun but pushing it back means I can save more orbs for Witch Nowi merges.  In the meantime there's some more content for Nowi to clear like a GHB and Ishtar Reinhardt BHB.  I hope the GHB has another Chill Skill.

The Halloween banner for this year is pushed forward compared to last year's. The 10/10-11/8 Special Heroes banner is pretty much guaranteed to be the Halloween banner because the characters on the banner are scheduled to be Arena bonus heroes during the week of Halloween.

So just a note apparently panic ploy goes under a different name to the other ploy skills in Japanese and the Japanese name for the standard ploy skills is apparently the one used for the banner name, therefore it won't contain panic ploy or any of those red bastards that could stop me getting another Kat 

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

The Halloween banner for this year is pushed forward compared to last year's. The 10/10-11/8 Special Heroes banner is pretty much guaranteed to be the Halloween banner because the characters on the banner are scheduled to be Arena bonus heroes during the week of Halloween.

If they keep to the usual schedule rather than speeding it up to account for the change.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

If they keep to the usual schedule rather than speeding it up to account for the change.

I don't see why they would. Half the reason to have Arena bonus units at all is to encourage players to pull from new banners for two weeks or more of guaranteed bonus units.

The fact that every single banner for this month extends until the end of the Arena season predicted to have its characters or less than a week past it is just too perfect to be a coincidence.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't see why they would. Half the reason to have Arena bonus units at all is to encourage players to pull from new banners for two weeks or more of guaranteed bonus units.

The fact that every single banner for this month extends until the end of the Arena season predicted to have its characters or less than a week past it is just too perfect to be a coincidence.

According to your schedule, the 10/22 banner will have its arena season start on 11/6 and the following banner, starting on 11/8, will have its arena season start on 11/20. That's a pretty big disconnect, especially for any regular-length New Heroes banners.

Hmm. Continuing from there, assuming a return to two regularly-timed banners per month: The late November banner will have its arena season start on 12/4, the early December one will start on 12/18, and the late December one will start on 1/1. So, I guess if they're planning on doing separate Christmas and New Near's banners, they could have the Christmas one start in early December and have its bonus season cover Christmas while the New Year's one has its bonus season start on New Year's Day?

1 hour ago, Othin said:

According to your schedule, the 10/22 banner will have its arena season start on 11/6 and the following banner, starting on 11/8, will have its arena season start on 11/20. That's a pretty big disconnect, especially for any regular-length New Heroes banners.

Hmm. Continuing from there, assuming a return to two regularly-timed banners per month: The late November banner will have its arena season start on 12/4, the early December one will start on 12/18, and the late December one will start on 1/1. So, I guess if they're planning on doing separate Christmas and New Near's banners, they could have the Christmas one start in early December and have its bonus season cover Christmas while the New Year's one has its bonus season start on New Year's Day?

It's possible. For exemple, the  Hares at the Fair's units (Spring units 2018) were released on March 22nd, but they only appeared on the Arena on April 3rd, almost 2 weeks after the banner release. They should be in the Arena Season 61, which started on March 27th, but instead the The Branded King's Banner units appeared for the 3rd time (seasons 59, 60 and 61).

3 hours ago, Othin said:

That's a pretty big disconnect, especially for any regular-length New Heroes banners.

These definitely aren't "regular-length" New Heroes banners, though.

The 9/14 banner runs for 26 days, and the 9/21 banner runs for 32 days, both of which are far longer than any other New Heroes banners we've previously had. In fact, the 9/21 banner is longer than many Special Heroes banners.

As @Diovani Bressan mentions, Hares at the Fare became the Arena bonus units 12 days after the banner launched. The 9/14 banner would become Arena bonus units 11 days after the banner launches, and the 9/21 banner would become Arena bonus units 19 days after the banner launches. The latter is the longest delay we'll have ever had for a New Heroes banner, but it makes sense considering the banner is actually going to last that long.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I'm expecting them to go back to doing two banners each month again after this (but all of them will be longer than usual to account for the delay), which will slowly allow the Arena bonus units to catch back up to the banners. This also means we won't have another 3-week bonus set for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The September 14th banner is a Conquest banner. Can the next one (September 21st) be a Birthright banner?

2 Fates banner in a row? Please... just, no.

28 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The September 14th banner is a Conquest banner. Can the next one (September 21st) be a Birthright banner?

The way I see it, we've got four alternatives:

1) OC banner
2) Far-fetched banner
3) Hoshidan banner
4) Something completely different.

I know option four isn't saying much but that just accounts for them pulling something like a surprise Binding Blade banner or what have you. However, since the banner lasts for a month, I'd say option one and two are the most likely. Regular banners normally don't last a whole month.

Makes me wonder who'd show up on an eventual OC banner, and if Laeg will survive. Helbindi, Laev, Ylgr and Hrid, perhaps? Bruno and Veronica are also possible candidates.

Edited by Thane

17 minutes ago, Hilda said:

why not? I would like to see Mitama, Hisame, Kisaragi and Reina? But it prolly wont be a Fates banner

It's been long since I played Fates, can't remember these characters.

But my problem is that there's too much of Fates and Awakening in the game compared to other titles. They have higher percentage of the units than other ones. From most titles I see 20 units maybe, but from Fates we already 40 character, not counting in the Special banners. Devs loooove their Fates units on Special banners. And from what I see people would rather see characters from older titles and not Fates and Awakening all the time. Binding Blade when? Tellius when? I am repeating what I say, but seeing more characters from Fates feels like an excuse from IS to have more option to create more Fates Special banner characters in the future. And why is it Fates anyway, I see a lot of people criticizing it as one of the titles that could've had a lot of potential, but it's just isn't good. I mean if it comes up in polls deciding which title is the worst, and it's competing with Shadow Dragon, why do the devs think that bringing another Fates banner to the table would be a good choice to get us buy more orbs? Bringing 2 Fates banner in a row feels like a missed potential that shouldn't happen, and that's about it.

Sorry, had to let it out.

Edited by Garlyle

5 hours ago, Thane said:

However, since the banner lasts for a month, I'd say option one and two are the most likely. Regular banners normally don't last a whole month.

"Non-regular" New Heroes banners also don't normally last a whole month.

The duration of the banner is most likely there so that the banner is still active when the characters are Arena bonus characters. I don't think there is anything special about how long they are.

Please be Tellius next week!  I know the month long banner means it might be something else, but we haven't had a new character since January (or February, depending on when World of Dawn entered), and had no characters at launch.  We don't need more alts (Elincia and Micaiah were great, Sanaki not so much)- we need new characters.  Tellius is currently the least represented continent.

I'll be okay if they are holding off a Tellius banner because the first shifter banner in say, October, will be entirely Tellius.  If it also turns out to be 3DS characters...  (Only one 3DS shifter is more popular than all the Tellius laguz, so popularity wouldn't be an excuse there).

Anyway...  please no more Fates next week!  Tellius needs it a whole lot more.