Where is Apocalypse in this game?

I was looking through the list of Black Magic in echoes on this website and it lists Apocalypse as a spell with 30 mt and 12 HP cost.

ive never seen this spell in game, or at least have never encountered it. Where is it found, or more aptly what enemies can use it?

including a picture 

FAAEDF65-BE0B-4416-AA07-A82DC128FF52.thumb.png.ae8ed6b53517db52816857157aadb967.png

Edited by DisobeyedCargo
Included picture of spell list

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Notice the 0 Hit and 0 Weight? It's unused I believe. Although normally SF says that in the Effect box when this is the case.

I actually totally forgot about Apocalypse. I added it when the game was being data-mined, so I didn't know what was used or not used.

I should probably look into it some more, before I forget again...

48 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Perhaps it was in the game's data, but removed in the end?

23 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I actually totally forgot about Apocalypse. I added it when the game was being data-mined, so I didn't know what was used or not used.

I should probably look into it some more, before I forget again...

What I find really odd is that it was Apocalpyse it and of itself, considering its known as a legendary weapon of Elibe.

Yeah it might just be unused, though I wonder what they were originally planning with it.

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

What I find really odd is that it was Apocalpyse it and of itself, considering its known as a legendary weapon of Elibe.

Yeah it might just be unused, though I wonder what they were originally planning with it.

Ultimate Dark Magic maybe? 

It isn't like Fire Emblem makes all the weapons exclusively legendary.

Excalibur and Aura in Gaiden/Echoes are legendary tomes in Archanea. Granted, storywise the tomes are far stronger, but that doesn't change that Excalibur and Aura are used here.

And those two have also been used in other Fire Emblem games as well. 

It's immediately after Oculus and Ocular Beam, so I wonder if it was gonna be used by Duma or something.

Anyway, here are some not-so-interesting pics:

sGuGrmt.png un1xiFT.png

You can use it, but it doesn't have a spell animation so it defaults to Fire. Also, under normal circumstances, it can't even be cast since it has 0 range, but you can use a Mage Ring to extend the range.

I tried to give it to Duma, but nothing special happened.

18 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

It's immediately after Oculus and Ocular Beam, so I wonder if it was gonna be used by Duma or something.

Anyway, here are some not-so-interesting pics:

sGuGrmt.png un1xiFT.png

You can use it, but it doesn't have a spell animation so it defaults to Fire. Also, under normal circumstances, it can't even be cast since it has 0 range, but you can use a Mage Ring to extend the range.

I tried to give it to Duma, but nothing special happened.

Hm interesting. Maybe it was supposed to be a spell learned by an overclass or by something else in Thabes?

30 Mt being so incredibly massive, and given it's name, my thoughts are it would have been a super Upheaval, but that is coded as a Combat Art, so there goes this idea. I'm probably being influenced by TearRing's Black Rain, and which lead me to guess the 0 range is supposed to indicate it was to cover the entire map, but they of course didn't finish coding that right.

Yet given the next strongest spell is Ragnarok, a particular apocalypse, it could have been a dark and stronger version of that in a way.