Hurricane Florence

Captain Karnage

So Hurricane Florence is about to slam into the east coast sometime tomorrow morning in the appropriate words of the POTUS "IT'S HUGE"

I hope everyone who comes here has safely evacuated to a safe area and wish that your homes suffer minimal damage,

If you decided to stay take my advice "Pull out your lawn chair and crack open a cold one"  stay put, conserve your food and water supply, and do not leave your house unless absolutely necessary. If need be loot only the essentials like bottled water and food, and assist survivors if they are in need as I've read emergency response has already been evacuated from the affected cities

good luck to all those out there 

^ East and south coast have to worry about Hurricans every fricking year. Even nothern cities like NY or mid west are affected often by hurricanes, even if they lost power. I mean almost every state east of the Rocky Mountains must be afraid of this weather phenomen. The closer to the coast, the higher the damage. 

Incidentally, if you're planning on sticking it out through the storm, I'm told you should stick important stuff in your dishwasher(but empty it first, duh), as it's supposedly likely to make it through and is waterproof. Don't quote me on that as it's hearsay, but hey, maybe it'll work.

Best of luck to all you guys, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya on the other side of the country.