My Hero Academia Mafia (Signups)

SB.

Rules:
1. As the host, I have the ability to add, remove or modify these rules at any time. If a change is made, an announcement will be made in the game thread.
2. This game is NOC. Communicate in the game thread only, unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.
3. You may not speak during the night phase unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.
4. You may not speak to dead players. Do not speak to non-players who aren't listed as hosts/IOs.
5. Taking screenshots or quoting outside communications with the host, real or forged, will result in an instant modkill. This applies to Role PMs, night results and any other form of communication. 
6. Do not edit your posts. If you somehow slip up with this, contact me immediately and tell me what you changed.
7. If you are modkilled by any fault of your own, you lose. 
8. If you attempt to gain an advantage for your faction through your modkill, measures will be taken to prevent this from happening.
9. If you don't post for 24 hours, you will be prodded. After several prods I will attempt to sub you out or modkill you if that isn't possible. Please inform me ahead of time if you are going to be absent.
10. Be civil. If you feel as though things are getting out of hand, please contact me and I will handle the situation if necessary.

Mechanics:
1. This game starts on Day 1.
2. Day 1 will last 72 hours, and Day 2 and onward will be 48 hours, while nights last for 24 hours. These may be bent slightly for the sake of host convenience.
3. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. 1/3rd of the votes (rounded up) are required to lynch. 2/3rd of the votes (rounded down) hammers and ends phase early. Ties lead to a No Lynch. 
4. No Lynch is a valid vote target. If two day phases end in No Lynch, the game will end in Universal Loss.
5. *YLO will not be announced.
6. You will be informed if you successfully targeted a player, and you will be informed if your action was redirected, and you will learn who your new target was. 
7. To vote, use the following format: ##Vote: <USER> and to unvote use ##Unvote.
8. If 1/3 of the the living players ##Vote: Extension during a Day phase other than Day 1, the phase will be extended by 24 hours. This can only be done once.
9. Mafia members can communicate over Discord while they are alive. After they are dead, they cannot contribute to the discussion.
10. This game is cardflip, meaning that when a player dies, all that will be posted in the game thread will be their character, role and alignment (along with a pretty picture).

Setup Information:
1. There are 17 players in this game. All of them are on the playerlist.
2. There are only two alignments in this game, the Town and the Mafia.
3. There are 13 townies. The Town win condition is as follows: "You win when the Mafia have been eliminated and at least one member of the Town remains alive." 
4. There are 4 mafia members. The Mafia win condition is as follows: "You win when the Mafia have achieved parity with the Town or nothing can prevent the same from happening."
5. There is at least one Town Vanilla in the game.
6. The safeclaim characters for Mafia members have been selected through RNG. Character claims have no bearing on alignment.
7. This is not a bastard game. Everything happens for a reason.
8. For anyone who cares about Manga spoilers, Role PMs will not reference any events that take place after midway through Season 3 (Episode 50).

Signups (17/17):
- Shinori
- RADicate
- Mackc2
- Athena_57
- Killthestory
- Marth
- Tuvy2
- Tuvy
- Flee Feet!
- Corrobin
- Bartozio
- SullyMcGully
- weinerboy
- Omega.
- Via
- Boron
- Orihime

Edited by SB.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(Sign me up)

3 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

idonthavetimeforthisidonthavetimeforthisidonthavetimeforthisidonthavetimeforthis

*sigh*

Sign me up 

Same, man, same BUT IT'S MHA!!

....in

5 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Haven't really watched MHA, hopefully watching it isn't a requirement to join.

Sign me up!

Don't worry about it, you can generally ignore any flavor in a game without getting any kind of disadvantage (still go watch it though imo).

50 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Don't worry about it, you can generally ignore any flavor in a game without getting any kind of disadvantage (still go watch it though imo).

Well, glad to know that. I've heard plenty of good things about MHA, so I might watch it if I ever get the time.

3 hours ago, Omega. said:

/in

Swag.

Your game SB, but I'll float out the idea of keeping all the new players in, while randing within the pool of people who have played before.

Or better yet, just kick Shinori.

I haven't got to play recently.  I Just hosted and died n2 in the lady one. 

Rude af

Signups have now filled, but I'm still taking extras and will RNG the playerlist if I need to. I'd like to remind any first time players (whether you're new to mafia in general, or just SFMafia) to familiarise yourself with the rules in the opening post so that the game can progress smoothly. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on SF or on Discord (#sb5858, I'm always on Invisible, so don't worry about that).

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the game will start this Monday (time TBD) in a new game thread.