Who was your first S support?

MyLuckyHaiku

Pretty much what the title suggests, Who was your first S support (In fates) and why were you drawn to them? Mine was Orochi because I liked her character, And wanted a magic Kana. and also I was in a hurry to S support, But even after recruiting all units she turned out to be my favorite female character (Mitama's cool too, She's who I S supported in my General!Corrin save, AKA my Profile picture)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beruka because she didn't immediately have anything that made her annoying and/or loathsome. Well, technically she is working for Camilla, which of course doesn't reflect well on her. But it's Conquest. If she wasn't working for Camilla, she would still be working for Corrin and it's not like he is any better.

Although technically I think Elise is the first S-support I watched because she just so happened to become available before Beruka. I immediately reloaded but I just had to read the inevitable schizophrenic mess for myself. And man, I was not disappointed. That support literally contains the line "we are siblings but we are not siblings." I couldn't have envisioned anything better. It was truly a thing of beauty.

Edited by BrightBow

Oboro BR, Flora CQ, Anna Rev. Oboro's easily my favorite BR gal, I really liked Flora and I wanted to get all the kids in CQ, and for Rev the Anna DLC had just came out, and since she was my first S Support in Awakening, I decided to go with her.

Oh, I almost thought this was referring to first ever avatar S support.  Thank god.

First time through each path, it was Mozu (BR), Leo (CQ), and Oboro (Rev), in that order.  Only regretted the Leo one 'cuz it felt like I was marrying my brother.  Mozu's just an adorable bumpkin, and at this point I don't even need to explain the 'Boro.

Orochi in Birthright, Jakob in Conquest and Rhajat in Rev. For my first playthroughs of each route, the first two weren't the best choices as far as combat is concerned and they ended up being pocket units, but Rhajat was my best choice across my playthroughs, gameplay or otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Kurrin said:

Orochi in Birthright, Jakob in Conquest and Rhajat in Rev. For my first playthroughs of each route, the first two weren't the best choices as far as combat is concerned and they ended up being pocket units, but Rhajat was my best choice across my playthroughs, gameplay or otherwise.

Orochi is pretty good if you keep her as a Magic user, In my current playthrough (General Corrin) I reclassed her to Kinshi and plan on grinding naginata proficiency to give her the Bolt naginata (Because her Str is 7) But I wouldn't know about Jakob's combat abilities, As I don't use him much, However I heard he does good as a Paladin or Great knight

CQ: Niles because gay^TM (is there a way to superscript?)

BR: Scarlet because she's strong-willed, brutally honest and deserves so much more than the other routes give her. Also dragons.

RV: Azura because the game kinda pushes it and I'm not that romantically fond of most of the women of Fates. Also Shigure is great son.

(Shout-out to Benny for being mega adorable, good with animals and a genuine great person)

My little brother, Takumi, in my Revelation route. Deirdre knows what's good.

In my Conquest route, I married Niles as male Corrin because why not.

I guess I've got a thing for problematic white-haired archers that are voiced by Michael Sinterniklaas.

Birthright: It was Kaden and that 's because I wanted to read all of the Hoshido male s-supports in one go but I saved after reading the support. Luckily I was just winging it and Kaden is a sweet character. 

Conquest: Felicia because she deserves the world and Corrin/Servant makes for some of the strongest pair ups in the game.

Revelation: For some odd reason, Kaze was insane on Lunatic. The madman capped his strength and speed really early on and had little to no trouble taking down most of the enemies. So it was mostly performance but he's also my favourite male character from fates because of his personality.

49 minutes ago, Chopper... said:

My little brother, Takumi, in my Revelation route. Deirdre knows what's good.

In my Conquest route, I married Niles as male Corrin because why not.

I guess I've got a thing for problematic white-haired archers that are voiced by Michael Sinterniklaas.

And I've taken a liking to Mages and Healers of pretty much any kind, Except Rhajat, I'm not into stalkers. Although the more I think about the deeper this goes, There could be a subconscious meaning to this? Here's an example:I'm not very active, And can't lift very much. And most magic oriented units have low strength/defense because they don't physically train. So what I'm saying is maybe I prefer mages because I can relate to them easier then characters that are more physically built (Like Rinkah and Hana) Or perhaps I just like mages and healers? ...Anyways enough of my weird theories, Let's get back on track.

Edited by MyLuckyHaiku

Kaden, the one and only... Except when I played Conquest for obvious reasons, but Kaden all the way. Why? He looks cute, but mostly because I liked the idea of having half fox half dragon babies

On 14/09/2018 at 12:32 AM, MyLuckyHaiku said:

And I've taken a liking to Mages and Healers of pretty much any kind, Except Rhajat, I'm not into stalkers. Although the more I think about the deeper this goes, There could be a subconscious meaning to this? Here's an example:I'm not very active, And can't lift very much. And most magic oriented units have low strength/defense because they don't physically train. So what I'm saying is maybe I prefer mages because I can relate to them easier then characters that are more physically built (Like Rinkah and Hana) Or perhaps I just like mages and healers? ...Anyways enough of my weird theories, Let's get back on track.

There definitely is a meaning to it! I believe that whenever there is some sort of job system involved in a videogame, we're going to be more drawn to the jobs or classes with which we identify the most :lol:.

I have a friend who is also not physically active, and is very intellectual, so he's always choosing mages, healers and generally those who provide buffs and the like.

My favorite jobs or classes are those who either transform into beasts (these being my ultimate favorites in FE and in any game that has them), or in general those with a very high atk and hp, like the monks in Final Fantasy. Not because I'm a very active person, but because of my temperament.

I married Corrin to Silas on my first run (I only play Conquest.) He is so loyal to her that it felt natural. When I replayed it as a male (various campaigns afterwards), I think that I married Corrin to Anna.

The couples that I have used the most are Mozu & Silas and Corrin & Odin.

BR - Jakob; CQ - Leo; REV - Jakob

The funny thing is that I don't really like Jakob that much because of his support conversations with Dwyer. I just keep marrying him because I reach S-Rank with him stupidly quick because I play with him at my side so often, and none of the other bachelors but the brothers and Kaze (who I keep sticking with Azura) appeal to me. I think I just need to play the games again and actually pay more attention to the everybody.

The second I heard that I could marry my Jeigan I decided that my first S-Support would be with Gunter, no matter what. It squicked me a bit with the Father-Daughter-like relationship in the C-A supports so I haven't done it again. But I am happy that the Jeigan has officially become an eligible bachelor~

2 hours ago, YingofDarkness said:

BR - Jakob; CQ - Leo; REV - Jakob

The funny thing is that I don't really like Jakob that much because of his support conversations with Dwyer. I just keep marrying him because I reach S-Rank with him stupidly quick because I play with him at my side so often, and none of the other bachelors but the brothers and Kaze (who I keep sticking with Azura) appeal to me. I think I just need to play the games again and actually pay more attention to the everybody.

almost married Felicia on my first run for the same reasons (Quick support growth, And good for supporting you in battle) but then I decided that I didn't want to marry my servant, And married Orochi instead (I think I made the right choice)

On 9/13/2018 at 8:00 PM, Kurrin said:

Personally, I'm not really sold on Rhajat being that good either, so it might as well be a case of "that isn't saying a whole lot" in my humble opinion.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:21 PM, MyLuckyHaiku said:

Orochi is pretty good if you keep her as a Magic user, In my current playthrough (General Corrin) I reclassed her to Kinshi and plan on grinding naginata proficiency to give her the Bolt naginata (Because her Str is 7) But I wouldn't know about Jakob's combat abilities, As I don't use him much, However I heard he does good as a Paladin or Great knight

Orochi is pretty good... If you're willing to ignore the fact that she's really dang slow, that is. I oft see stuff about Jakob being good as a Paladin or GK, but since I prefer to have a male Corrin, that doesn't become much of a factor for me.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:39 AM, SniperGYS said:

Kaden, the one and only... Except when I played Conquest for obvious reasons, but Kaden all the way. Why? He looks cute, but mostly because I liked the idea of having half fox half dragon babies

That reminds me, Kaden is one of the like 3 (4 at most) guys I actually care about. Incidentally, the reasons you listed were the same reasons why I married Selkie in Revelation.

Edited by Shadow Mir

3 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Orochi is pretty good... If you're willing to ignore the fact that she's really dang slow, that is. I oft see stuff about Jakob being good as a Paladin or GK, but since I prefer to have a male Corrin, that doesn't become much of a factor for me.

I Mean, Yeah. She can't double much, But I don't really care if she can take an enemy out in one hit, While staying behind my Tanks. Also, The only thing I use Jakob for is to get Dwyer