New Heroes Revealed: Generals of Muspell (September 21 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banner's overall a skip though I wouldn't mind receiving any of the 3, especially Laegjarn. Not going to spend more than 15 orbs on the banner.

The Arena BST skills do raise some red flags, however. IS has shown that they still haven't figured out how to rework the Arena and have only created, at best, band-aids to the problem. And we can expect further score inflation, especially as the next round of bonus units is to feature Fjorm as a bonus unit.

Pleased that the Muspell peeps won't be legendary heroes, no reason to split them up like that for people who inevitably would want to run them together. For me though, Laevatein is the Silas to Laegjarn's Ophelia so I'm not convinced about going particularly deep on this banner, especially with the actual legendary banner being right around the corner. I guess if the seasonal banner is crap I might go for these next month, but I'm doubtful.

Yes, yes, Laevatein's Blade sword is great, but sword infantry. Helbindi really wants DC and I can't offer that. And Laegjarn would be occupying the same role as my theoretical future Palla merge. Objectively there's not a whole lot here going for me.

So to whoever was speculating that the next banner was Hoshido: I told you so. Intsys doesn't give a damn and the WoF banner is the closest thing we'll ever get to Hoshidan Dawn; a sham.

Bitterness aside, it really does seem like I don't have to worry about my orbs in the future. It's nice to finally get those characters people have been wanting, even if I am personally not very interested. That's good for all sides I guess.

Just now, Nanima said:

So to whoever was speculating that the next banner was Hoshido: I told you so. Intsys doesn't give a damn and the WoF banner is the closest thing we'll ever get to Hoshidan Dawn; a sham.

Bitterness aside, it really does seem like I don't have to worry about my orbs in the future. It's nice to finally get those characters people have been wanting, even if I am personally not very interested. That's good for all sides I guess.

It's okay, Nanima, we can fodder off Garon to our heart's content to vent our frustration.

21 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Doesn't Hrid use a sword, though? If it's one of the ice siblings, I'd think Yglir with a tome or something.

Ylgr has the ability to heal others, so she’ll likely be a staff unit to differentiate herself from her siblings as they’ll likely have their unique colors. She could even be our first flying healer which would be awesome.

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It's okay, Nanima, we can fodder off Garon to our heart's content to vent our frustration.

Depens on his skills, but yeah that guy isn't going to stick around my barracks one way or another.

so how will this A skills calculate when you use them on merged 5 star units?

The addition is greatbit means we could potentialy see more ranged units in higher tear but also Dancers... Flying and infantry dancers...

2 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Depens on his skills, but yeah that guy isn't going to stick around my barracks one way or another.

Not sure if you want to be spoiled or not, but

If what I'm hearing is correct, he should come with distant defense

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

so how will this A skills calculate when you use them on merged 5 star units?

The addition is greatbit means we could potentialy see more ranged units in higher tear but also Dancers... Flying and infantry dancers...

300 SP. Right now flying red and green infantry versions exist. Sets your BST to 150. Basically, Inigo scores the same as +spd Sheena

25 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Doesn't Hrid use a sword, though? If it's one of the ice siblings, I'd think Yglir with a tome or something.

If they wanna add the remaining OCs as Legendaries, they certainly could through the next 3 banners, since we're looking at:

• September: Blue Earth - could be Bruno
  • October: Red Water - could be Hrid
  • November: Colorless Water - could be Ylgr if they give her a staff

54 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Helbindi? Yep, I'll pull. He'll likely be another source of Wrath also FYI. Which also means we'll likely get a "Heroes with Wrath" banner late this year or early next year.

Karla - Nephenee - Helbindi.

Won't that be a treat?

He has Guard, or so I heard.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Not sure if you want to be spoiled or not, but

Reveal hidden contents

If what I'm hearing is correct, he should come with distant defense

Spoiler

Nice, I can think of a couple units that would want that. Also I look forward to beating him with my Hoshido team. 

No.

Not Helbendi and the Ink Machine.

Please, anyone but him (or the numerous other heroes I'm waiting for).

It's like they knew exactly what kind of stats to give him to tempt my summoning hand. Units with mixed bulk are my Achilles' Heel.

finally got back to 100 orbs on my account a day ago; I don't want to blow them trying to get Best Boy.

I am normally not interested in melee units, but I think I might summon Laevatein and Laegjarn, and maybe even Helbindi. I want to shelter the Múspell sisters from that douchebag Surtr. If I do summon Laevatein, she is going to have dibs on Distant Counter over my melee Dancers/Singers. Helbindi's Spd is also very nice and low; I think I will just stick him with Triangle Adept for now, but he will get Distant Counter eventually after most of my melee Dancers/Singers.

Garon, 43/33/22/33/32

Breath of Blight
Neutralizes "effective against dragons" bonuses. At the start of turn 4, deals 10 damage to foes within 3 spaces, and restores HP to unit = number of foes within 3 spaces × 5. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

Distant Def 3
Panic Ploy

This is defineately going to be a painful GHB. Seriously, what is the perfect counter against him?