New Heroes Revealed: Generals of Muspell (September 21 ~)

Coolmanio

Due to Hellbindi, Laegjarn, and Lavaetein being uploaded into the Hero catalogue and having there stats uploaded into the files, we can safely draw the conclusion that these three will be on the banner starting on September 21st.

pk2cp4rjv4m11.png

Edited by Coolmanio

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, I guess this means book 2 is officially done and done after this point. I hope we will get Hrid and Bruno if these guys are becoming playable.

Also, I wonder why they dropped this update in now.

They dropped the update now cause likely this next chapter with the Nohr banner is going to have either the death of some/all of those characters or they end up rebelling against Surtr and join us.  

I like color share banners when I want both units.  Though I would prefer Laegjarn I want her sister too.   

Helbindi? Yep, I'll pull. He'll likely be another source of Wrath also FYI. Which also means we'll likely get a "Heroes with Wrath" banner late this year or early next year.

Karla - Nephenee - Helbindi.

Won't that be a treat?

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Helbindi? Yep, I'll pull. He'll likely be another source of Wrath also FYI. Which also means we'll likely get a "Heroes with Wrath" banner late this year or early next year.

Karla - Nephenee - Helbindi.

Won't that be a treat?

From what I’ve seen, he doesn’t have Wrath. He has some new Arena-related skill for his A, Guard for B, and Infantry Pulse for C.

As for this probable banner, cool. I can now go for broke on Nohrian Dusk with zero regrets.

I knew i should have waited before using more orbs on CYL2!

glad to see Silas is horse Lukas/Shiro so he has a niche! Wow all my fave units play the same

nice at Laegjarn and Helbindi, Helbindi looks like an even better Dorcas just by stats alone? Good thing that banner lasts long, i wish we have another TT just so ky stash can recover

i wonder if that means a Nifl legendary hero? Maybe blue tome Yglr then since Hrid has a sword?

5 minutes ago, I'm a Spheal said:

The OC's are such a skip for me it's not even funny. And why is it that Garon of all people that excites me the most from these.

Shoal Shell overdose.

Also, anyone knows where i can see those leaked skills?

Edit: i will forever hate fighting Garon in the game because his smile makes my skin crawl. Ashnard smiling? Cool. Gangrel? Expected. Garon? Nope nope nope.

Edited by RexBolt

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

Weird to reveal it this early, but solid.

I doubt any will drop to 4*, but if not, 2/3 units being red 5* exclusives is really compelling.

All three have 5 skills, so I'll take that as confirmation that they're all 5* exclusive.

Time to scrape together some orbs over the course of the next week.

16 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Shoal Shell overdose.

Also, anyone knows where i can see those leaked skills?

On a thread in Reddit it says:

Spoiler

his skills are a breath the nullifies effectiveness dragon bonus' and distant defense as his A and panic ploy as his C. Panic Ploy is the 4 star skill.

Edited by I'm a Spheal

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well that's unexpected. I mean I assumed we'd get the OCs at some point, but in a much more gradual way and definitely not all at once in a banner like that. This kinda makes me think that the next Legendary is actually gonna end up being Bruno, too.

Or Hrid. 

Someone definitely important.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well that's unexpected. I mean I assumed we'd get the OCs at some point, but in a much more gradual way and definitely not all at once in a banner like that. This kinda makes me think that the next Legendary is actually gonna end up being Bruno, too.

This makes me think we will either get a Nifl banner before Book 3 starts or the ice siblings will continue on the main story.