FEH's Next Top Model

NekoKnight

Hello Serenes. Today, I'd like to try to find the answer to a question almost as timeless as mankind itself. From the moment man started to fashion fur capes and grass skirts, the question that always occupied their minds and drove culture and society forward was this: "Who wore it best?" Now, in our modern, technical age, we have the power to reach out and discover the truth. In this thread I'd like to see everyone's opinions on the best recipients for the different accessories. After a period of three days, I'll count all the votes and record the top 3 candidates for a given accessory. Who will be FEH's next top model?

Current Selection: Yellow Ducky, Hand Towel, Askran Hairpin, Swim Goggles, Spring Bunny Hat

Winners of Past Rounds
Round 1

Spoiler

Mysterious Mask

Spoiler

5z2tBeB.png

smzYgcE.png

f77f7v0.jpg

Seashell Hairpin

Spoiler

aG2uerm.png

9vYIY21.png

LsiszBA.png

Enigmatic Mask

Spoiler

AJG06lt.png

gkb1PPI.png

k6sGlCQ.jpg

Feh Doll

Spoiler

jQYyOyg.png

oiFVW6b.png

yPrEHYM.png

Edited by NekoKnight

After seeing that shot of Camus, I'l definitely go with him for the Enigmatic Mask

For Seashell Hairpin, I'm 100% going with Ares. I put it on him for points in a Forging Bonds and actually ended up really liking it. Something about his exterior surliness and inner softness just really makes it suit him.

Others, I'll abstain on for now.

I also have the Enigmatic Mask on Camus so my vote goes to him for that accessory. Also digging the Mysterious Mask on Leo so he gets my vote for that. It's a little hard to decide for the Seashell Hairpin since that looks good on a lot of characters.

I am not a huge fan of most accessories. However, Imperial Tiara and Imperial Tiara EX are badass though. I like the original a bit more than its EX version, but both are really good and both look amazing on female characters.

Edited by XRay

The seashell hairpin matches incredibly well with Sakura, since it looks like it is part of her headband and even fits with her outfits colour-scheme.

Same thing can be said about Bruno's mask and F!Grima. The colours really do match up well and it makes her look like a supervillain from a comic book.

(I'll add pictures later to prove my point)

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Sure, this seems like fun. Here are my picks:

Feh Doll

Reveal hidden contents

5sf8vfF.png?1

Enigmatic Mask

Reveal hidden contents

sQHXssA.png?1

Seashell Hairpin

Reveal hidden contents

H27us2g.png?1

Mysterious Mask

Reveal hidden contents

PD9iyWf.png?1

That Leo looks pretty good. Too bad I don't have the resources to build my Leo properly.

4 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

Ooh, this is a fun idea!

I second Micaiah for the Feh doll because she needs more birds.

For the others:

Hide contents

BE623138-9AAE-461D-850A-12B015E55BD3.jpeg.aac4e7b4ff278e2773b7cd485a1987bb.jpegE5D7504B-C93E-4F6D-A22D-61D08DCD2F41.jpeg.ef3fcb3ff7b2772faf33e7f1a5bccc60.jpeg8C8A79AF-540E-4449-B794-BDC0D5C7CD70.jpeg.5f9a3efc2b508aa51cf45be5733bc824.jpeg

The Seashell Hairpin’s the hardest because it looks so good on so many characters. 

I think your links are broken.

Regarding the enigmatic mask, Camus is the clear obvious pick, but there are others who work it just as well:

Spoiler

YfuXS5U.png?1 & RWX8CdQ.png?1

As for mysterious mask, also obvious that Lucina is the perfect 1:1, but these two are surprisingly passable:

Spoiler

2HsCUZ6.png?1 & y9IVLwo.png?1

Seashell hairpin, I give you:

Spoiler

cdgzrkA.png?1 & PAN13Gm.png?1

Y'all never said I could only choose one.

I got nothing on the Feh doll, so Micaiah it is, just so Yune can have a friend

6 hours ago, XRay said:

I am not a huge fan of most accessories. However, Imperial Tiara and Imperial Tiara EX are badass though. I like the original a bit more than its EX version, but both are really good and both look amazing on female characters.

You obviously have not tried it on kings, like Zephiel. :D:

6 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

That Leo looks pretty good. Too bad I don't have the resources to build my Leo properly.

I think your links are broken.

Dang it. Should be fixed now (if it isn't, my votes were for Cherche for Marth's mask, Elincia for Bruno's, and Zelgius for the seashell)

All of you have clearly never seen the awe-inspiring majesty that is the mighty Conqueror with an owl(or duck, if you swing that way) on his head.

As for the others, I actually liked the Mysterious Mask on Chrom, and I routinely switch my Seashell Hairpin between Sakura and Summer Cordelia. The Enigmatic Mask is a touch trickier, since it looks good on quite a few people, but I personally liked seeing Eliwood in a mask.

How fun!

I currently have the Mysterious Mask on Fell Incarnation Robin, but that's not because he looks super amazing in it; it's because timelines exist in which Grima defeats Lucina before she can accomplish her mission, and so takes over the world. (I.e., if the player gets a Game Over in Awakening.) I imagine him keeping Lucina's mask as a sort of mocking trophy, and a statement about his dominance.

But since this is about who looks best with the accessories, I'm not voting for him for that one. It works okay, but it's not super-matchy. Here are my votes:

Mysterious Mask: Leo. I was really impressed with how well it fit his colors. Thank you for sharing!

Enigmatic Mask: Camus I guess. Actually, I'll vote for Brave Veronica. She can match her bro even more this way.

Feh Doll: I've never actually found someone who this looks particularly good on. M!Kana wears it okay. He has the hair for it anyway. So, I guess I'll vote for him?

Seashell Hairpin: Summer Linde. Themed! (Although this is actually just conjecture since I've never actually seen her with it equipped.)

I may change some of these votes before time's up, especially since the Seashell Hairpin and the Enigmatic Mask go so well with so many characters.

Edited by Mercakete

You voted and we heard your voices. The winners of this round are~
Results:

Spoiler

Mysterious Mask:
1st Leo
2nd Lancina
3rd Cherche

Seashell Hairpin
1st Bridelia
2nd Sakura
3rd Azura

Enigmatic Mask
1st Camus
2nd Klein
3rd Elincia

Feh Doll
1st Micaiah
2nd F!Kana
3rd Veronica

Remember: In the case of ties, the character posted first will be ranked higher. If you vote for multiple characters for the same accessory, I'm only going to take your first choice as your vote.

ON TO ROUND TWO!!!!
Next up is Yellow Ducky, Hand Towel, Askran Hairpin, Swim Goggles, Spring Bunny Hat

My suggestions

Spoiler

JldKfet.png

utq9pdU.png

ShX7y5e.png

0vdDZBD.png

JdHwteM.png

I really like how Kaze looks like he's about to run super fast with his bunny hat.

Yellow Ducky: Hard to say. Before the new ducky, I would've absolutely voted for young summer Tiki, but she wears that peach ducky even better. So... Tropical Elise?

Hand Towel: Summer Ryouma, maybe?

Askran Hairpin: Brave Veronica for spite.

Swim Goggles: Sinking Xander. "I cannot swim!" Alternatively, Summer Innes, who does, in fact, swim.

Spring Bunny Hat: I have this on my Original Ephraim and he wields the Tannenboom+. It's not like it looks bad on him, so...I guess I'll vote for him.