FE4 Newbie-Rate my (Planned) pairings

Dwarfishh

Interested in seeing a fairly experience FE player stream FE4 for the first time?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in seeing a fairly experience FE player stream FE4 for the first time?

• Yes
    • No

Title says it all. Will be using the names from the translation patch I'm playing, with 1 or 2 exceptions. Apologies for any confusion.

I have no clue what I'm doing, with regards to FE4, beyond understanding that pursuit is OP. This is my first playthrough. How poorly did I do?

• Ayra-Lex (Brave sword)
  • Aideen-Midir (Lazy+plot)
  • Lachesis-Claud (Leftover hold blood?)
  • Sylvia-Alec (Waifus)
  • Fury-Dew (Sol, I guess?)
  • Briggid-Jamke (Archer babies. Archers are great... Right?)
  • Tiltyu-Lewyn (Mages???)
Edited by Dwarfishh

1 hour ago, Dwarfishh said:

Ayra-Lex (Brave sword)

Ya can't go wrong with Ayra pairings, this one will work amazingly, but they're all good.

Aideen-Midir (Lazy+plot)

One of the usual two, it'll be great.

Lachesis-Claud (Leftover hold blood?)

No Pursuit, but throw Diarmuid the Pursuit Ring or a Brave Sword to fix that. Lachesis's Hezul Blood means they'll always have good Str, and Claud can give them some viable Mag, plus B Staffs on Nanna means she can use Reblow (aka Physics) for ranged healing. You can use Azelle instead for Pursuit and more Mag, but less Res and no B Staffs on Nanna.

Fury-Dew (Sol, I guess?)

Sol won't work, it only works on Sword Infantry in this game. A rather eh pairing, Azelle or Claud would do both kids very well.

Sylvia-Alec (Waifus)

Both children are utility units, they don't care too much about stats or skills, and hence not much about their father. Claud, Lewyn, or Lex are typically the best, but do whoever you want.

Briggid-Jamke (Archer babies. Archers are great... Right?)

Febail inherits his weapons from his Brigid, not Jamke, his Skl will be low, not exactly the best thing when Bows have relatively low Hit. Patty will have no swords inherited, nor Pursuit, but Charge and Continue are good skills, and her growths should be decent.

Holyn/Chulainn or Dew are typically considered the better pairings for Brigid's kids. Febail is practically unscrewable with 50+ Atk minimum and Pursuit, your choice of father typically more affects whether Patty gets good combat unpromoted, or remains just a gold-stealing Thief.

Tiltyu-Lewyn (Mages???)

Congrats, the 2nd Gen will be broken by Forseti as soon as Ganeshire is conquered. No Pursuit, but Arthur shouldn't need it, and Tine can take the Pursuit Ring and Tornado to pack the hurt as well.

• Ayra-Lex (Brave sword): You're gonna make Ayra's kids extra OP, good choice.  Make sure Lex kills Chagall in Chapter 3 so that Ulster gets the Silver Blade, just so he isn't left in the dust by Seliph, Oifaye, and Larcei's ruthless slaughter.
  • Aideen-Midir (Lazy+plot): Lester's best with either Jamke or Midir; just as long as he gets to inherit some good bows like the Killer or Hero bows.  Midir will ensure he gets pursuit.  Lana's magic stat will suffer, but you'll learn from playing this game that the magic stat isn't all that necessary for healers.
  • Lachesis-Claud (Leftover hold blood?): Delmud's gonna wind up being extra garbage with Claude as his father unless he gets some items to offset the lack of good inherited weapons and bad physical combatant stats.  Nanna, however, will get to use the Warp staff immediately, which is a great boon for leveling her up.
  • Sylvia-Alec (Waifus): Coirpre will wind up being trash, but then again healers really don't need to be good to gain levels.  At least Leen gets Pursuit?  Sylvia's kids aren't great, tbh; some folks even consider not pairing Sylvia at all, partly because the subs are arguably better support units (Laylea has Charisma - a perfect skill for a support unit - and Charlot has the only Berserk staff in the entire game) and also because Sylvia's only 14 when she's recruited (two years pass by the end of Gen 1 since her recruitment, so at that point she's 16).  But anyway, just keep in mind that Sylvia's kids (and their subs) are both better as support units, not as combat units.
  • Fury-Dew (Sol, I guess?): More like for Bargain.  Sol's not that great for these units; that's better for Briggid's kid, particularly her daughter.  Azelle's better for both of Fury's kids; he only passes down Pursuit, sure, but his stats will compliment both Fee - who can do just fine with a good magic stat, and benefits from better speed - and Ced - who suffers from strength-based fathers.  Ced won't do terrible, as he has good enough base stats, but at the same time he will only inherit items from Dew, whereas Azelle will give him weapons as well.  Claude's also good as a father, as they both eventually get to use staves.
  • Briggid-Jamke (Archer babies. Archers are great... Right?): The kid who gets affected by the father the most is actually not Febail but Patty, a thief who is probably the weakest character in the entire game and doesn't use bows at all.  Patty needs a father who will give her good swords and possibly even good skills.  As such, Dew, Beowulf, and Holyn are among the best options.  Dew sees particular favor due to his closeness to Patty in unit likeness and also because Bargain is damn good for anyone who wants to use a holy weapon a lot and for thieves (who will be a crucial part of a lot of money exchanges)... though I'd be remiss if I listed Sylvia's age but not Dew's age, which is 12 at start.
  • Tiltyu-Lewyn (Mages???): Break the entire 2nd Generation with just one guy.  Holy nuke from the very beginning, Arthur laughs at the idea of pursuit, especially if you weren't conservative with its usage in Gen 1 (no real reason to be; you got these ridiculous weapons that never break permanently, you might as well use them).  Tine will be good too, as she gets B-rank wind magic, which is objectively the best anima magic type in the game even at magic triangle disadvantage.

If I may ask, will your streams be uploaded on YouTube or saved as highlighted streams?

Ayra-Lex - Probably the best Lex pairing, and my favorite pairing for Ayra. The combination of double xp and the great physical growths this pair gives make for a powerful pair of sword fighters (yeah speed growth is a bit meh, but the sword fight bases are so high and sword weights so low that it hardly matters). One thing you might want to think about is trying to arrange the kill on Changall with Lex so that Ulster inherits something good,  although this can be tricky due to weapon triangle disadvantage.TLDR Good choice

Aideen-Midir - This is an easy pairing that should result in a good Lester, just make sure one of the good bows (the Killer Bow or Hero Bow) reach Midir before inheritance. Don't worry too much  about how Lana turns out, healers can always find a way to be relevant while a physical unit with a magic father takes a lot of work to be useful in any way (unless they wield swords...). Besides even with a physical pairing like this she will still have a higher magic growth (32%) than your planned Nanna pairing and have that vital pursuit skill in the event that she needs to fight after promoting. TLDR Good choice

Lachesis-Claude - Delmud is going to take a lot of work to be any good, a magic sword might work for him (This pairing is tied with Delmud's highest magic growth of 42%) depending on your luck with growths. The pursuit ring or brave sword are going to be needed to let him double, and the lack of any inheritable swords from Claud really hurts here. Additionally it means the legendary Staff is unusable 2nd Gen (although this honestly isn't that big of deal and very few Claud pairings even make it possible). Although worst comes to worst he can just use his charisma skill to support near by allies. That being said the extra staff rank really helps Nanna, and while her Magic growth is still embarrassingly bad (25%) this is technically her second highest magic growth possible. TLDR Delmund will need help to become a combat unit with this pairing

Sylvia-Alec - This pairing has clearly been done at the advice of someone who knows about a certain conversation between these two, so have fun with that; although I haven't seen the new translation's version so I would be interested in seeing it as well. As for how the children will turn out... not great but not many pairings help these children and honestly the roles they have makes it so any pairing will keep them somewhat relevant. Stats don't matter much on a dancer especially with how powerful dance is in this game, as long as you keep her protected, and honestly the only pairing that make the dancer better is no pairing at all, because the replacement is the only way to get more people with the Charisma skill, one of the best support skill in the game. The son has the issue of coming late to the game as a level one priest so the best way to help him is to make him more quickly level up; the unpaired has the double XP skill and access to the only Berserk Staff, while a Claud father gives him max Staff rank and inheritable staves which lets him spam powerful staves from safe distances for huge amounts of XP (plus access to the legendary staff). TLDR this pairing has a fun conversation but doesn't help the kids much

Fury-Dew - I haven't actually seen how this pairing would work out so be warned most of this is theory crafting. Ced will suffer without a magic father, although Dew is the least detrimental physical father, and the bargain skill will help him buy the tomes he needs due to lack of weapon inheritance. Sol, Luna, and Astra have strange restriction in this game where only unmounted sword locked units can have it, so neither of these children will inherit it. The physical father helps Fee the most, but unfortunately most of her growths come from her mother, and the Pegasus Knight promotion gains giving 0 str and 7 mag, which makes it hard to have a physical Fee work well. Dew in particular gives her very round 40-50% growth in all of her physical stats (literally tied for 2nd highest growths in everything but HP, her worst possible growth, and Magic), and Dew doesn't give any combat skills that might make a physical Fee more powerful. I fear this might lead to a hampered Ced and mediocre Fee that excels at nothing, but I am not entirely certain.  A magic focused Fee can be made to work all right for two reasons, first she has the weapon ranks to wield magic swords, and second she gets staves on promotion. TLDR It is hard to make a physical Fee work, and the attempt will weaken Ced

Briggid-Jamke -  In my experience this pairing looks a lot better on paper than it actually is. It gives a lot of great SKILLS on Faval, and his highest strength growth, but his skill stat has embarrassingly bad growths, and the legendary bow he gets has surprisingly bad accuracy so he needs all the skill he can get (which makes him a good candidate for the skill ring if you aren't using it to give one of Ayra's kids a stupidly high Astra activation rate). Patty tends to suffer without any good inherited weapons, and her starting equipment while good is a very specialized sword with the highest (non-broken) sword weight in the game (which hinders both the skills she inherits due to both having an activation rate based on attack speed), and while she gets pursuit and A rank swords on on promotion, reaching that level is difficult without help from her father. That being said I like to have Jamke paired up with someone for story reasons. Patty is the only child other than Ayra's children capable of inheriting one of the sword skills(Luna/Sol), and both Holyn and Dew give fairly significant benefits to both children. Holyn gives Faval the best possible skill growth and gives Patty the extra benefit of B rank swords on top of weapon inheritance, while Dew gives amazing growths and the bargain skill, which is incredibly useful on anyone with a legendary weapon. TLDR It may give the kids good skills, but also glaring weaknesses

Tiltyu-Lewyn - Well this breaks the 2nd Gen. Lewyn's legendary wind tome makes men Gods and getting it this early on in the 2nd gen trivializes a lot of the early game. While the kids lack pursuit, Lewyn gives skills that let them double in other ways, and they get the kind of stats to see those skills activate fairly often, and give them both better access to the best type of anima magic. I personally prefer Fury-Lewyn and Tiltyu-Azel, but it is hard to argue with any God of the wind. TLDR good job you broke it...Second Gen is broken, so have fun with any pairings you want

I just want to end this off with three ending notes. First do not worry too much if some of your pairing aren't perfect, some of the best 2nd Gen units aren't related to pairing at all, and you can get through the game even if you get stuck with all the replacement characters. Second you might want to consider pairing Azel with someone, because the ending with a living child of Azel includes the only mention of the Fire Emblem in all of Jugdral. Finally can you link to where you are streaming if/when you decide to.

i'm actually on the last chapter of the game as well, and this sure was a long ride( the maps in this game are huge ).

as i've played Horse Emblem Genealogy plenty of times already, i guess i can give you some advice if you're starting from 0.

the main, most important things you will need to consider are these:

- weapons inheritance;

- skills inheritance;

- Holy Blood inheritance(character growth rates basicly);

- character background( if you really care about their story and want to see special conversations for the sake of it ).

while the character background can be eventually overlooked if you don't really mind, the main difference comes from weapons, skills and holy blood.

now, if you don't want spoilers, you should probably just play the game as it is for the first time, and make your first pairings based on personal preferences, but if you do want to build up specific units for the end-game, then you'll have to take a look ahead to plan things properly.

basicly, by knowing what classes the children will be, you can come up with specific weapons/skills inheritance to suit them best in order to have improved units already by mid-game.

this helped me a lot when i was making character builds for the second generation, but in the end the choice is yours: https://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/characters/introduction/

another important thing to keep in mind is that usually when you reach 50 kills with a weapon, it starts to perform critical hits regardless of having the Critical skill or not on your character, so you should probably give priority to weapons inheritance before planning on skills.

having sisters/brothers and/or lovers nearby also gives you a chance of critical hit due to Holy Blood resonance and/or Love resonance, so attacking with specific formations is always a good idea.

as for battle formations, you will also need to consider if both units can keep up with each other( mounted or not ), and if you want to either just go all out most of the times, or use hit&run tactics with horseback units.

there's probably other details left to mention, but since i already said more than enough about some game mechanics, i would rather prefer not to spoil your game any further than this.

in any case, be prepared for a very long journey. it may be hard the first time, but once you've learned the basics, it will be a whole different story.

i couldn't edit my previous post, so i will add some missing stuff here( @moderators feel free to merge both posts if necessary ).

this is what i used for my recent game sessions. the main reasons will be written down below, but what drives me mostly are backgrounds and lore, so don't mind me too much:

[ Sigurd x Deirdre ]

» story locked

[ Cuan x Ethlin ]

» story locked

[ Jamka x Adean ]

» unique weapon inheritance( killer bow and brave bow );

» good staffs inheritance;

» decent amount of skills for both children;

» extra support conversations.

[ Holyn x Aira ]

» unique weapon inheritance( brave sword );

» top-tier Holy Blood;

» Lunar sword + Meteor sword is overkill against anything that moves( especially Meteor + brave sword );

[ Noish x Lachesis ]

» good synergy of attack/support skills for improved battle formations;

[ Midir x Brigid ]

» Faval will be a good archer( even more if you give him a brave bow );

[ Levin x Fury ]

» top-tier attack skills;

» top-tier Holy Blood( i would even dare to say god-mode );

[ Lex x Tiltyu ]

» Wrath + Ambush is a lethal combo, and Elite always helps with leveling up;

[ Alec x Sylvia ]

» good synergy of attack/defence skills;

[Lex x Ayra]

One of the best pairings in the game. Try to get Lex to defeat someone who's sword he can take, that way he can pass down a sword to Ulster.

[Edain x Midir]

One of Edain's standard pairings. Lester will be better than his father, don't worry. As for Lana, her magic stat won't be great, but she doesn't need a lot of magic to be able to heal well. She's getting her mother's great staves.

[Lachesis x Claud]

A bit of an unusual pairing, but I like your decision! That'll be interesting to see! I suspect Diarmuid won't be too good (it's going to be hard for Claud to pass down swords to him), but he'll still be fairly usable. Meanwhile Nanna is looking like your best healer in the game. Warp on a horse? Girl get it.

[Sylvia x Alex]

One of Sylvia's usual pairings. Since this is your first time, it may be best to pair them together because she falls in love with Lewyn ridiculously fast. And it's hard to keep him single long enough to develop love with Tiltyu. This one works to help with your pairing. However, her kids are pure utility. Lene is a dancer, so you can't screw her up. She'll always be amazing for dancing for 4 people at a time. However, you can't really do anything to risky for her, so no Combat Lene for the arena or Res Lene for Meteor tanking. As for Coirpre, he won't be that great of a healer, but he's an Est, so by the time you get him, you'll have more than enough healers. Hell, Nanna is already doing great. 

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, Ertrick36 said:
  • Sylvia-Alec (Waifus): Coirpre will wind up being trash, but then again healers really don't need to be good to gain levels.  At least Leen gets Pursuit?  Sylvia's kids aren't great, tbh; some folks even consider not pairing Sylvia at all, partly because the subs are arguably better support units (Laylea has Charisma - a perfect skill for a support unit - and Charlot has the only Berserk staff in the entire game) and also because Sylvia's only 14 when she's recruited (two years pass by the end of Gen 1 since her recruitment, so at that point she's 16).  But anyway, just keep in mind that Sylvia's kids (and their subs) are both better as support units, not as combat units.

Laylea's Charisma is only really useful in sub runs or runs without Lachesis' kids (who also have Charisma). The Holy Kids really don't need the buff because they're already powerful. It's only useful for the ones that are hard to level up, such as Patty and Tine. Plus, Laylea may have a hard time keeping up with cavalry units for a while. It's possible for her to get the leg ring by Ch.8 though, so it's not a big deal. Charlot's Paragon is useful for him, as he is an Est, and his Mag growth will be better than Lex!Coirpre. However, the biggest difference between the holy kids and the subs is that the holy kids can have an easier time with money. Having access to Bargain is far more valuable to a dancer and a healer than the subs' skills. Laylea and Sharlot are still great subs though, no doubt. The fact that Tristan and Janne got Cipher art before Hawk and Laylea still makes me mad. Overall though, I would say the difference between them is minimal, perhaps the only true balancing Kaga did in this game.

[Erinys x Dew]

Hmmmm… could've been better. Neither kid can use sun sword unfortunately (as Fee is a flier, not infantry). His stats aren't too impressive either. At least Bargain is useful, but it's more useful for other people, since these 2 never had a problem making money on their own. (Sylvia's kids love a good Bargain).

[Briggid x Jamke]

Faval will be great. Patty won't be impressive at first, but she'll be good when she promotes. Jamke doesn't really pass down anything to her, and I would say just snipe off a boss with a sword, but be careful. Patty will be your least priority when it comes to this. Ulster and Diarmuid need that sword more.

[Tiltyu x Lewyn]

A man after my own heart. This is one of the best pairings in the game, and Arthur is the best Forseti user. Tine is a great Tornado user.

On 9/14/2018 at 11:13 PM, Dwarfishh said:

Title says it all. Will be using the names from the translation patch I'm playing, with 1 or 2 exceptions. Apologies for any confusion.

I have no clue what I'm doing, with regards to FE4, beyond understanding that pursuit is OP. This is my first playthrough. How poorly did I do?

• Ayra-Lex (Brave sword)
  • Aideen-Midir (Lazy+plot)
  • Lachesis-Claud (Leftover hold blood?)
  • Sylvia-Alec (Waifus)
  • Fury-Dew (Sol, I guess?)
  • Briggid-Jamke (Archer babies. Archers are great... Right?)
  • Tiltyu-Lewyn (Mages???)

Aira/Lex: Perfect. Murder twins.

Aideen/Midir: I don't go for it personally.

Lachesis/Claude: Waste of major blood tbh, and if you're someone who resets when a unit dies, the staff is just useless to gameplay, so you'd have to think about stats. In that regard, Delmud will be pretty bad overall (and to begin with, I find it very hard to get him to promote, but then he's fine - though I don't know if that would be the case with Claude for a father), and Nanna might heal better but she'll be a lot worse at combat.

Sylvia/Alec: Done it and it was B A D. ...Like. Yeah. Bad. Really bad.

Fury/Dew: ...REALLY bad. Ouch.

Brigid/Jamka: A lot of people do it, but I've heard Faval horror stories about how he misses a lot and just overall ends up pretty bad. Personally not a pairing I ever go for and never will.

Tiltyu/Levin: Done it and found it pretty meh. Arthur, plainly, is not that great of a unit and typically mediocre, so Holsety is pretty much the only thing that makes him a lot better. Granted, even then, when I did this pair, Arthur pretty much sucked. Tinny was the better one (and almost always is, if there's even been a time she wasn't) even with this pairing.

If you plan to play again though, I would highly recommend Fin/Tiltyu. Wrath+Prayer is just plain and absolute murder and oblivion.

Levin/Sylvia is actually pretty decent in the sense that though I have not done it, Corpul is a great fighter. The only main problem people have with him as a Holsety user is that he arrives in chapter nine at level one + base class (I specify base class because some units are promoted below promotion level when you get them). As far as Corpul being a great Holsety user, well... let's be real here, my Holyn!Corpul (i.e. my main pairing run Corpul) is a murderer and that's Corpul without a magic user father. Leen will probably benefit from Levin too though, because I've done Sylvia/Azel and both kids were absolute murderers. Leen was one rounding final chapter enemies with a magic sword. Maybe "pretty decent" is an understatement of what the kids could turn out to be with Levin as the father. But I wouldn't know. And I might never.

I agree with Fenreir about Brigid/Midir and Jamka/Aideen though! And Levin/Fury but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that.

Edited by Jugdral Defender

15 hours ago, Jugdral Defender said:

Levin/Sylvia is actually pretty decent in the sense that though I have not done it, Corpul is a great fighter. The only main problem people have with him as a Holsety user is that he arrives in chapter nine at level one + base class (I specify base class because some units are promoted below promotion level when you get them). As far as Corpul being a great Holsety user, well... let's be real here, my Holyn!Corpul (i.e. my main pairing run Corpul) is a murderer and that's Corpul without a magic user father. Leen will probably benefit from Levin too though, because I've done Sylvia/Azel and both kids were absolute murderers. Leen was one rounding final chapter enemies with a magic sword. Maybe "pretty decent" is an understatement of what the kids could turn out to be with Levin as the father. But I wouldn't know. And I might never.

I agree with Fenreir about Brigid/Midir and Jamka/Aideen though! And Levin/Fury but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that.

Lewyn!Lene is great. She has great SPD, which is a dancer's most important stat, and she has good enough magic to wield the Wind Sword + Sleep Sword effectively. Plus, we get the added characterization in Ch.10 with her talk with Lewyn, so there's that too.

On 9/22/2018 at 3:55 AM, Dandy Druid said:

Lewyn!Lene is great. She has great SPD, which is a dancer's most important stat, and she has good enough magic to wield the Wind Sword + Sleep Sword effectively. Plus, we get the added characterization in Ch.10 with her talk with Lewyn, so there's that too.

Yeah, pairing Fury, Tiltyu or Sylvia with Levin will get you additional conversations, so if you (Dwarfishh) are interested in character besides gameplay, there's a lot of characterization replay value in this game. Pairing Fin with Aira, Lachesis or Aideen gets you more conversations with the kids for example (though it's a copy/paste conversation with Lakche and Lana... Haha... Ha... ...Lazy).

But yes, Levin/Sylvia is actually really good despite what people may say, and it's more of a matter of patience with Corpul. If you're just trying to cheese the game, of course Corpul isn't the top choice, but he has the second best stat caps among the three potential Holsety users. Corpul will have higher magic, skill, speed and res than Arthur, so pretty much all the most important aspects to a magic user (Arthur's str is higher but he can promote to using swords, so that's more important on him than it is for Corpul, and understandably his defense is higher than Corpul's).

I recommend playing this game multiple times though if you want to try out a lot of different pairings for the kids!

Should probably update this, since I'm in second gen (Just started chapter 8) now...

Final pairs are as follows:

Ayra/Lex: Twins are OP, at least for the moment. Lack decent 1-2 range, but will kill anything they're pointed at.

Aideen/Midir: Lester is pretty good, Lana is a cleric. Not much else to say.

Lachesis/Claud: Thought I'd try it, and I regret it. Nanna is decent, and is a great staff user. Dermott is pretty meh, but will probably be decent if I can get him enough gold for the pursuit band.

Sylvia/Alec: Lene is a dancer. That is it...

Fury/Azel: Wanted to give Ced a decent magic growth. Haven't met him yet, but Fee is decent with the bolt sword. 

Briggid/Jamke: Wish I'd given some holy blood to increase Patty's sword rank, but haven't met the archer yet, so maybe he makes up for it.

Tiltyu/Lewyn: Arthur is op. Ch.6 Holsety is disgusting. Tinny is fine. This makes up for everything.

As an aside, I'm really enjoying my time with this game. If you cut out the busywork/downtime created by the map size, it might actually be my favourite. I now see why everyone loves this game so much.

Edited by Dwarfishh

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:37 AM, Jugdral Defender said:

Yeah, pairing Fury, Tiltyu or Sylvia with Levin will get you additional conversations, so if you (Dwarfishh) are interested in character besides gameplay, there's a lot of characterization replay value in this game. Pairing Fin with Aira, Lachesis or Aideen gets you more conversations with the kids for example (though it's a copy/paste conversation with Lakche and Lana... Haha... Ha... ...Lazy).

But yes, Levin/Sylvia is actually really good despite what people may say, and it's more of a matter of patience with Corpul. If you're just trying to cheese the game, of course Corpul isn't the top choice, but he has the second best stat caps among the three potential Holsety users. Corpul will have higher magic, skill, speed and res than Arthur, so pretty much all the most important aspects to a magic user (Arthur's str is higher but he can promote to using swords, so that's more important on him than it is for Corpul, and understandably his defense is higher than Corpul's).

I recommend playing this game multiple times though if you want to try out a lot of different pairings for the kids!

I kind of like how Arthur's caps are smaller; it's balanced out by the fact he gets a horse and has the best availability of the Holsety users, so there's some balance there. (Balance in a Kaga game?!).

Although I think Tine has the best conversation with Lewyn, I do think Lene benefits the most out of his daughter exchanges, since she's the Gen 2 girl with the least amount of dialogue unfortunately (although her rise in popularity thanks to Heroes may change that.)

Had some problems, and had to reset, so I'll be streaming the new file on twitch (Link in my sig.). First stream should be going live around 8pm GMT (around 2 hours from this post)

I'll be consulting chat regularly for help, as I'm bad at games, and this game has some serious downtime.

Also, It'll be an ironman, to make things even more interesting.

On 9/15/2018 at 7:23 AM, Ertrick36 said:

If I may ask, will your streams be uploaded on YouTube or saved as highlighted streams?

Not planning on it currently, but I'll save the vods, and maybe get around to it later.

Edited by Dwarfishh

• 2 weeks later...