Create A Forging Bond Accessory

mcsilas

So the best thing about Forging Bonds are that you get two personalised accessories for a character

Unfortunately not very characters gets featured in one, and only selected new banners have them.

So what accessories would older characters/characters who don't have a FB event have?

Just some quick ideas from the top of my head:

-Ike's Headband (a green headband), Headband EX. (a red headband, closer to the RD version and more ragged)

-Lissa's Button Headpiece (a button-decorated headband), Button Tiara EX (a golden, button-decorated headpiece)

-Zelgius's General's Helmet (a crimson helmet), General's Helmet EX (a damaged, jet black helmet with a large scar, so you can't completely disguise him as BK :P)

-Priscilla's Delicate Feather (a feather headpiece), Delicate Feather EX (a larger, more intricate feather with an emerald button at the base)

-Jaffar's Assassin Headgear (a dark headpiece- basically Jaffar's headgear), Assassin Headgear EX (same but a tad darker and with a mask to cover the mouth so you only see the eyes and top of their hair)

-Cherche's Wyvern Helmet (her headpiece), Wyvern Helmet EX (dark colour like her wyvern, Minerva's colour, with toothlike design near the jaw)

-Gerome's Fateful Mask (his mask), Fateful Mask EX (same but with gold highlights similar to his armour)

-Nile's Outlaw's Patch (his eyepatch), Outlaw's Patch EX (has a larger, gold Nohrian emblem)

-Leo's Mage Collar (his collar), Mage Collar EX (larger, with inverted colours...because it's inside-out. Has gold edges)

-Donnel's Village Helmet (a bronze pot helmet), Villagr Helmet EX (a goldne cauldron helmet)

-Hinata's Samurai Headband (a Hoshidan samurai bandanna that's basically the one you see in Generic Fate's Samurai), Samurai Headband EX (Purple cloth with a gold Hoshidan emblem)

Frederick gives you a bow tie! I think it would work if the bow looked something like Maribelle's, except black and worn at the neck (obviously), rather than the head.

Ike gives you a headband, no doubt about that one.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Ike gives you a headband, no doubt about that one.

I can easily see Ike's Headband being a accessory. Also, in Fates if a Ike's amiibo is scanned, the player can get a Ike's Pauldron as accessory. Maybe this can be a good choice too.

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I can easily see Ike's Headband being a accessory. Also, in Fates if a Ike's amiibo is scanned, the player can get a Ike's Pauldron as accessory. Maybe this can be a good choice too.

Yeah, but I like the headband idea more.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but I like the headband idea more.

I feel the headband will not look as cool as it looks on Ike. I mean... in Ike's sprite, part of his hair is covering the headband, which is a nice touch, while accessories are used above the hair. It's like the Princess's Diadem (Celica's accessory), which in some units the accessory looks weird

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I feel the headband will not look as cool as it looks on Ike. I mean... in Ike's sprite, part of his hair is covering the headband, which is a nice touch, while accessories are used above the hair. It's like the Princess's Diadem (Celica's accessory), which in some units the accessory looks weird

I think you'll have that with any accessory though. There will always be some units that it doesn't look good on. xP

• 7 months later...

I finally found this thread.

Anyways, a new accessory idea I have is Rinea on fire and Gunnthrá on fire. Since I do not have DW!Berkut, having normal Berkut with Rinea on fire is close enough. It would also be cool to see Hríd, Fjorm, or Ylgr with Gunnthrá on fire.

Ryoma's headpiece. Relive the old days when you went crazy trying to find something that would go well with it without clipping into it like the job of a Gary's Mod novice — but this time, in reverse! Also, Legion's mask. I honestly don't know why they haven't done this.

• 2 months later...

The new house banners in Aether Raids gave me another idea for accessories. I want to see sashimono (flags attached to the back of soldiers) from Fate's Spear Masters as accessories. It would be AWESOME if they can release flags that has letters, numbers, symbols, etc. on it so we can spell stuff out on Aether Raids defense for further customization. It would be a lot of accessories, but I think it is worth it.

And to improve quality of life for players, I figure that some skill families (Valor, Exp., and Life for skills) should be moved to the accessory slot instead of taking up a space that would have normally been reserved for a combat related skill. For example, we can have a sashimono with Weapon icons on them that does the job of Valor skills. They can also release an accessory/skill that improves HM farming or higher score generation (in modes without ranking, such as Forging Bonds).

It would also be great if the accessory slot can also be used for cosmetic and animation overrides. For example, Reinhardt can equip Cymbeline on the accessory slot, and instead of the usual Dire Thunder animation, Reinhardt will be throwing two massive fire balls at the enemy. You can also give units Breath or Beast Weapon overrides to see them transform, or give regular Weapons to dragons and beasts and see them use regular Weapons.