How to record a Let’s Play?

SMEDIA

I haven’t picked a game to do this yet, but I would like to know how to record a Let’s Play on an emulator, 3DS, or Wii with my play by play narration and the game’s audio playing at the same time.

From there, I would like to post the videos on YouTube (which I’ve never done before either). 

Help?

For an emulator ir's easy to just download OBS for the computer and on the source add capture specific window (Not game capture) and select VBA (make sue to have it open as well).

Uploading to youtube is easy, just at the top bar ne button allows you to upload.

For the voice over, record that and your gameplay in separate channels. Not necessarily at separate times, but even for live commentary it's good to have the voice and game audio that way for the sake of better sound mixing. A microphone would be useful but I think a lot of computers come with decent built-in microphones- laptops at least, but I own my own microphone so I've never really bothered with them.