My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

2 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Look who just got his hands dirty. Could you take a look at my above post on FJP and tell me what you think about it?

....Stop proving my reads wrong man, seriously....

Ahem, I have to read his later posts for a bit to verify if he really didn't talk about other people, but I like the case. I liked his case at the start, even though I think some points weren't really tells. I'll get back to you on this in a bit.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

Wait, when does phase end?

You should answer my question before posting the rest of your post. @Bartozio

Also I can't really blame Athena for safe reads cause I feel like I'm in the same rut (although I wouldn't call his current vote safe by any means). My gut is that scum are just active lurking  (active enough to not be considered inactive, but not making an effort into majorly changing the gamestate) which is why I'm getting paranoid of stuff like Marth doing nothing yesterday or Via not really putting out any content even though I think he could have done so yesterday (this isn't active lurking but I dunno where else to put it).  

What question again?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Refa said:

Hey Marth, can you bounce some reads off of me? What do you think of Via/Omega/KTS? These are the slots that I think would contribute more as town. 

Also what are your thoughts on Mackc2 now that he's made more posts?

Beat ya, I actually had a large list post earlier that I proceeded to forget to post because life happened.

Mackc2 actually has good opinions and wrt Via well he hasn't done anything for me to be like YES HE's TOWN!

I'm gonna have to use N1 to catch up after all because this working 3 mornings in a row is bad for getting to sit down and read the thread

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I've given much consideration over players like RAD and FJP who I think are tonally town even though fjp's tunnel is logically a good move from scum. KTS has been sitting as null and feels like someone I'd consider voting given that he hasn't tried to push anything or maintain a thread presence. Thoughts on this, @Mackc2 @Bartozio @Refa @Athena_57 ?

Omega feels similarly in that it doesn't feel like he's trying hard to convince people of any case that he's making.

I have no clue how to read KTS, that slot is just a big mystery to me. I would like to lynch them for being unco-operative but that's not really scummy. 

3 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I've given much consideration over players like RAD and FJP who I think are tonally town even though fjp's tunnel is logically a good move from scum. KTS has been sitting as null and feels like someone I'd consider voting given that he hasn't tried to push anything or maintain a thread presence. Thoughts on this, @Mackc2 @Bartozio @Refa @Athena_57 ?

Omega feels similarly in that it doesn't feel like he's trying hard to convince people of any case that he's making.

Was just going to get to RAD, but I didn't like his entrance really, his Alette and Bart reads especially were super hedgy and the rest was sort of unimpressive imo

I think Omega lacks a little oomph as well, but he's got the interview thing going on so I can sort of get being a bit less interested. 

So yeah, agree with those.

Since 6 hours are left, I'm just going to vote Tuvy. I originally was going to vote Corro but there's the chance he gives an explanation. Meanwhile the Tuvys just seem uninterested to talk.

##Vote: Tuvy

Just now, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Beat ya, I actually had a large list post earlier that I proceeded to forget to post because life happened.

Mackc2 actually has good opinions and wrt Via well he hasn't done anything for me to be like YES HE's TOWN!

Oh, sorry about saying you didn't do anything then whoops. I feel better about you after the mindmeld though. :)

Just now, Vi-astra said:

I'm gonna have to use N1 to catch up after all because this working 3 mornings in a row is bad for getting to sit down and read the thread

Didn't know that, sorry. Hopefully you can catch up cause you're easy to read when you have time to post.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

I have no clue how to read KTS, that slot is just a big mystery to me. I would like to lynch them for being unco-operative but that's not really scummy. 

hell yeah you're right someone being uncoorperative is not the same as being scummy and I remember a game I played in which this was hella relevant and someone who was scum was trying to push a lynch cuz the player was being antitown but not necessarily scummy

KTS from my experience seems to be less cooperative when he's town 

4 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Was just going to get to RAD, but I didn't like his entrance really, his Alette and Bart reads especially were super hedgy and the rest was sort of unimpressive imo

I think Omega lacks a little oomph as well, but he's got the interview thing going on so I can sort of get being a bit less interested. 

So yeah, agree with those.

@Magnificence Incarnate

I can buy a KTS vote as well and would consolidate there, but want to go FJP/RAD first.

Just now, Flee Fleet! said:

Ugh just when I post and there's already multiple new posts. I should always refresh before I post here, sigh.

Be careful with that, I have lost far too many walls because I refreshed mid wall, I recommend keeping the thread open in a separate tab

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

Didn't know that, sorry. Hopefully you can catch up cause you're easy to read when you have time to post.

YOURE GOOD MY DUDE I realize I'm less active than usual and that's entirely just because my work schedule is balls this week combined with unfortunate ill circumstances but I'm not sittin this out don't worry 

11 hours ago, Shinori said:

KTS prlly town.  Seems much more invested and happy in this game than when he rolled scum as All might.

If KTS flips scum, I'm going after this next. Just read it and what the hell.

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Be careful with that, I have lost far too many walls because I refreshed mid wall, I recommend keeping the thread open in a separate tab

Thankfully the editor keeps the post saved most of the time, but I'll keep what you said in mind.

6 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

YOURE GOOD MY DUDE I realize I'm less active than usual and that's entirely just because my work schedule is balls this week combined with unfortunate ill circumstances but I'm not sittin this out don't worry 

Hopefully you will be fine IRL and manage to stay in the game. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

That's uh

Well wow yeah that's p big lol

im all might in the flesh and blood. this rolecard that sb has given me is meaningless to the world around you, fool. dont pretend you understand the elements of the universe when the basic fundamentals of life still elude you. 

11 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

hell yeah you're right someone being uncoorperative is not the same as being scummy and I remember a game I played in which this was hella relevant and someone who was scum was trying to push a lynch cuz the player was being antitown but not necessarily scummy

KTS from my experience seems to be less cooperative when he's town 

I think it's less him being uncooperative and more doing nothing that bothers me. Do you think he's likely to play like this as town?

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

im all might you idiots stay off me

i have such a disgusting wagon. none of these people have engaged me or my comments about solving the game (which i have btw) whoevers town on my wagon should just let me do the thinking okay 

Link them IMO.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

how tf do i ever have a wagon in this game with what weiner mentioned earlier LOL 

mafia players these days

Link it IMO, I don't even remember what he said other than your slot would solve itself.

10 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Fwiw I still believe that there's at least one scum in tuvy/tuvy2/corrobin but lynching there is probably a crapshoot if we want more info for d2 plus lol inactives. 

Same...